M&Ms Introduce First Trans Character Who Identifies As A Skittle

Not any dumber than all the other goofy crap you MAGAs have gotten riled up about.

You WILL call that M&M a "Skittle" or you will be imprisoned with buba for life!

Trap1.jpeg

Of course it is stupid. It was made by someone wth a batshit crazy right wing point of view wasn't it? Funny though.
Seems to me it was just mocking stupid trans crap leftist corporations are already doing. If it wasn't posted with the Babylon Bee label on it...nobody would know it was satire.

Seems to me it was just mocking stupid trans crap leftist corporations are already doing. If it wasn't posted with the Babylon Bee label on it...nobody would know it was satire.
I'm sure lots of sister dating MAGAs agree with you.

Once again proving leftwingers have no sense of humor and are indeed miserable.

Ain't that some shit? And the more they win, the more they're humorless and miserable.

You'd think that after 8 years of having a half-white faggot (Obama) for a president and now three years of that faggot's old white step-n-fetchit (Biden), they'd be happy.

But no. They're even more humorless and miserable.

" Reality can truly be whatever we want" Apart from that nonsense being an expression of insanity , that corporate blather is about as patronising , supercilious and sick-making as is possible. Calculated corporate BS for the Sheeple to swalllow so that Mars can jump on the latest band wagon and make even more money. There was a period when I worked for Procter and Gamble, which used to supply Mars when they non-stop head hunted P&G personnel , and ,I assure you , those clever guys and girls had all quickly become entrained mutants .They talked like the headline, both individually and in group sessions .And they believed their gibberish .It is largely that classs of performing chimps that go on to be Deep State middle management .

Especially since M&M already made the purple M&M trans. Since you know… You have to relate to the candy before you eat it.

Democrats believe if you don't call that M&M a Skittle, you're committing a crime.

Democrats are pro speech crimes and censorship

Forum List

Back