Macy’s Closing 68 Stores, cutting 10,000 Jobs. Thanks Trump

What we're going to see under a Tump admin is retailer after retailer shutting down stores, laying off staff, and he isn't going to have a damn thing to say about it while he's staring at his "Made in China" ties and "Made in Bangladesh" shirts.

Nobody has, and maybe that's part of the problem.

Maybe if we had a leader that addressed the nation explaining why things like this are happening, it would make people think. Bottom line, we Americans are cheap. We are so focused on saving money that we don't bother to consider the ramifications of our actions. Maybe if Trump encourages people to go back to these stores, encourages people to start buying American again, we could save the jobs that are on the cutting block in the near future and possibly bring back some of the old jobs.

What we're going to see under a Tump admin is retailer after retailer shutting down stores, laying off staff, and he isn't going to have a damn thing to say about it while he's staring at his "Made in China" ties and "Made in Bangladesh" shirts.

Nobody has, and maybe that's part of the problem.

Maybe if we had a leader that addressed the nation explaining why things like this are happening, it would make people think. Bottom line, we Americans are cheap. We are so focused on saving money that we don't bother to consider the ramifications of our actions. Maybe if Trump encourages people to go back to these stores, encourages people to start buying American again, we could save the jobs that are on the cutting block in the near future and possibly bring back some of the old jobs.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHA

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I guess if he’s getting credit for everything good that happens in our economy, he should logically get blame for everything bad. Right?

cnn.com
This is the most ignorant post I have ever read. Macy's has been closing stores ever since The Blamer took office. Trump not even President yet - nitwit.

Trump wanted to own the economy when good news popped up here and there,

so fuck you Trump, you job killer, you got your wish.

Believe it or not, trump is putting a pro business atmosphere into the economy. Leftist restraint will get an asskicking. That's good for business.

Construction is the strongest in the last 10 years, thanks Obama.

Macy's stores are in malls. Rampaging gangs have made malls dangerous. People now order on line.

People order online because they think they are getting a deal.

If you think online prices are cheaper than offline, think again

Then, with so many Americans working more than one job many don't have the time.

I notice Amazon wasn't part of the study.

When you live 45 miles one way from the closest mall, or specialty store, you must figure in time and fuel costs...plus, honest to God, on the stuff I would go to the city to buy, I get the same product, or close enough, on Amazon for at least half price savings.

I guess if he’s getting credit for everything good that happens in our economy, he should logically get blame for everything bad. Right?

cnn.com
I hope this will not become another 4 to 8 years of everyone blaming Trump for everything under the Sun like they have been BHO.

BHO is not God. Neither is Trump.

cnn.com
This is the most ignorant post I have ever read. Macy's has been closing stores ever since The Blamer took office. Trump not even President yet - nitwit.
maybe people just arent buying as many clothes as they used to because Obama tanked the economy?

Trump wanted to own the economy when good news popped up here and there,

so fuck you Trump, you job killer, you got your wish.
Again kid this story is from March, so say thanks to Obumma Economic Recovery? 13 Of The Biggest Retailers In America Are Closing Down Stores

Next moron

This is not from March.
Yes mental it is, the date is there if you look Economic Recovery? 13 Of The Biggest Retailers In America Are Closing Down Stores

Macy's stores are in malls. Rampaging gangs have made malls dangerous. People now order on line.

People order online because they think they are getting a deal.

If you think online prices are cheaper than offline, think again

Then, with so many Americans working more than one job many don't have the time.

I notice Amazon wasn't part of the study.

When you live 45 miles one way from the closest mall, or specialty store, you must figure in time and fuel costs...plus, honest to God, on the stuff I would go to the city to buy, I get the same product, or close enough, on Amazon for at least half price savings.
I do not particularly like Amazon dot Com, but I do rely on Lands End, LL Bean, and Cabela's a lot. And I hate malls. Too dangerous.

does anyone know anyone who has 10 times as many clothes as they need? like some people in my family? Macys loves them! but not me, i keep my clothing down to a minimum.

cnn.com
You'll eventually learn how the world around you works. Pay close attention.

Forum List

Back