Macy’s Closing 68 Stores, cutting 10,000 Jobs. Thanks Trump

I guess if he’s getting credit for everything good that happens in our economy, he should logically get blame for everything bad. Right?

cnn.com
Fuck those liberal fucks....

We have to break some eggs to make an omelet, and liberal businesses best beware....

So there are casualties of Obama's rein Trump, as President-ELECT, can't save...

...and snowflakes want to blame Trump.

Priceless :p

So there are casualties of Obama's rein Trump, as President-ELECT, can't save...

...and snowflakes want to blame Trump.

Priceless :p

This is just the start, trust me. But what the hell, they blamed Bush for everything during Obama's first term, let's do the same to them.

I guess if he’s getting credit for everything good that happens in our economy, he should logically get blame for everything bad. Right?

cnn.com
This probably is tied to Trump. But not how corn thinks. A while back Macys decided to show everybody how bad trump was and a lot of their customers reacted like Targets customers did. Nice try at faking it though. LOL!

You idiots really think all these stores cutting back is Trumps fault? LOL! Obastard has been bringing the ecomomy down for eight years ! LOL!

Last time I checked, Obie is still Prez and Macy's made their decision on his watch. Next anti-Trump 'fake news' story, pleeze.........

Full list of 150 Kmart and Sears stores to close by spring

Kohl's cutting back, too.

Today they announced the closing of two Giant Eagle grocery stores in our area as well. It was less than a year ago that Walmart closed a couple dozen stores.

Online is great, but it's killing the brick and mortar. Pretty soon all stores will be a thing of the past. They will follow the path of full service gasoline stations and drive-in movies.

cnn.com
Trump has been scoring Plant Retention and Job Retention "wins" by threatening to harshly apply tax-penalties and tariffs as a matter of 'advertised' Policy...

Pray... enlighten us... what future Policy attributable to Trump is responsible for these Macy's store closings?

cnn.com

We conservatives told you what would happen if you keep increasing that minimum wage. You didn't listen! :badgrin::badgrin:

cnn.com

They were the first store to dump Trump's product when he decided to run and called rapists and killers for what they are, rapists and killers.

Macy's dumps Donald Trump

That's about the time when their stock started nosedive. :D

24ni5n4.jpg

Karma is a bitch. Thanks Donald.

Macy's stores are in malls. Rampaging gangs have made malls dangerous. People now order on line.

People order online because they think they are getting a deal.

If you think online prices are cheaper than offline, think again

Then, with so many Americans working more than one job many don't have the time.

Over one-third of our working age population are not working nor looking for a job. What are they doing these days????

cnn.com

They were the first store to dump Trump's product when he decided to run and called rapists and killers for what they are, rapists and killers.

Macy's dumps Donald Trump

That's about the time when their stock started nosedive. :D

24ni5n4.jpg

Karma is a bitch. Thanks Donald.
That's fucking hilarious!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back