Macys launches clothing line for muslims

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Retailing giant Macy’s will partner with clothing brand Verona Collection to feature a selection of modest, ready-to-wear pieces geared toward Muslim women. The collection’s dresses, tops, cardigans, pants and hijabs will be available beginning Feb. 15 on Macys.com. “Verona Collection is more than a clothing brand. It’s a platform for a community of women to express their personal identity and embrace fashion that makes them feel confident on the inside and outside,”
Macy’s Launches Clothing Line For Muslims

You leftist idiots better wake up , your bs is causing us to end up just like SWEDEN, GERMANY, ITALY, FRANCE . if you want to see yourselves, your kids become second class citizens, and have your AMERICAN RIGHTS taken from you keep this BS up., the next stage you idiots will accept your women being raped, and women will accept keeping their entire bodies covered you might as well PUT AWAY THOSE THONG BATHING SUITE DUMBASSES.

THIS IS WHAT WENT ON BEFORE GERMANY BECAME A CESS POOL OF CHIT IN THE STREETS , women not being able to go out etc... this is how they glamorize it all in front of the weak minds who can't pick up on what's really taking place , here is your psychological warfare AGAIN!!

This is What a Real Feminist Looks Like

The Mass Brainwashing of Germany

upload_2018-2-8_8-21-0.png

THIS IS HOW THEY BEGIN TO BRAINWASH YOU SHEEP INTO NORMALIZING THIS UNTIL YOU ACCEPT IT ............
YOU ARE ALL BEING BRAINWASHED , NOW GO FIND HOW MANY ARE RAPED IN GERMANY!

It seems odd that a retailer, already in financial trouble, would launch a line of clothing appealing to only 2% of the population.

Retailing giant Macy’s will partner with clothing brand Verona Collection to feature a selection of modest, ready-to-wear pieces geared toward Muslim women. The collection’s dresses, tops, cardigans, pants and hijabs will be available beginning Feb. 15 on Macys.com. “Verona Collection is more than a clothing brand. It’s a platform for a community of women to express their personal identity and embrace fashion that makes them feel confident on the inside and outside,”

You leftist idiots better wake up , your bs is causing us to end up just like SWEDEN, GERMANY, ITALY, FRANCE . if you want to see yourselves, your kids become second class citizens, and have your AMERICAN RIGHTS taken from you keep this BS up., the next stage you idiots will accept your women being raped, and women will accept keeping their entire bodies covered you might as well PUT AWAY THOSE THONG BATHING SUITE DUMBASSES.

THIS IS WHAT WENT ON BEFORE GERMANY BECAME A CESS POOL OF CHIT IN THE STREETS , women not being able to go out etc... this is how they glamorize it all in front of the weak minds who can't pick up on what's really taking place , here is your psychological warfare AGAIN!!

View attachment 175583

THIS IS HOW THEY BEGIN TO BRAINWASH YOU SHEEP INTO NORMALIZING THIS UNTIL YOU ACCEPT IT ............

And? Macy's can do what ever clothing line they want.

So they expanded their drapes, sheets and towels sections, big deal. Any word on when the magic carpets are landing at the store?

• Banned
It seems odd that a retailer, already in financial trouble, would launch a line of clothing appealing to only 2% of the population.

That's why they are in trouble. Poor business descions

And now they can consider themselves tanked, since companies pull this bs they fail. Just like those idiots who wanted grown men in the bathroom with little girls.

Or they think the Muslim population will up tick their sales since they are becoming the high majoirity

• Banned
So the retardation of this site lets say -------> . Fight White Genocide

Well when whites begin to fight back then the political cultist pricks being to teach their sheep the following

1. you are a Russian
2. that's racist
3. this is a WHITE SUP. SITE . oh we know that one will be said , that's how losers react.

upload_2018-2-8_8-39-57.png

View attachment 175583

Modern textile technologies for modern times!

View attachment 175583

There will be 2 Americas soon, the ivory coasts of the Pacific and Atlantic where white women will be slaves of the Mooslims, and the fly over country will be last bastions of hope against the Islamic scourge..

Kudos to Macy's for realizing there is a market for Muslim women's clothing and money to be made. Not every hijabed woman dresses in a tent. Many Muslim women are fashion conscious.

I normally do not hijab. But I do wear when I attend Friday prayer and other Islamic events.
And wouldn't be caught dead in a potato sack hijab.

But I'm not surprised you conservatives are flipping out about it. Anything that doesn't reassemble your Caucasianess and Christianity, you freak the fudge out.

You're the same folks who flipped out over Starbucks coffee cups.

Kudos to Macy's for realizing there is a market for Muslim women's clothing and money to be made. Not every hijabed woman dresses in a tent. Many Muslim women are fashion conscious.

I normally do not hijab. But I do wear when I attend Friday prayer and other Islamic events.

But I'm not surprised you conservatives are flipping out about it. Anything that doesn't reassemble your Caucasianess and Christianity, you freak the fudge out.

Nobody is flipping out...we're laughing at a failing retail chain making a really stupid blunder

I'm not 'flipping' out about it at all, but it's a sad reminder of the growth of Islam in America.

Just wait until they add something to this clothing line that is " offensive" to Muslim's...I'm going to laugh...because it's bound to happen.

And now they can consider themselves tanked, since companies pull this bs they fail. Just like those idiots who wanted grown men in the bathroom with little girls.

Or they think the Muslim population will up tick their sales since they are becoming the high majoirity
Macy's was one of the first to allow Transgenders in both the dressing rooms and bathrooms.

Macy's was one of the first to allow Transgenders in both the dressing rooms and bathrooms.

I rarely shop them, our oldest prefer the Gap, Forever21, Wet Seal, Kohls, etc

what hysterical reactions

i cant help but wonder if some of y'all ever leave the house at all

Forum List

Back