Mafia Discussion Thread: Keep Your Torches and Pitchforks at Home!

It began in 1290 and 1291, which I later responded to. Maybe I shouldn't have responded to a harsh post directed towards me. It wasn't right to call me some hardcore racist when that's not true, in this very thread, while everyone knows that's not true.

so far wake and house (iirc) have used it as a fake claim

what do you think about the concepts of the role (or even the suicide bomber or a role like it)?

I'm fond of fakeclaiming Bomb.

I like Super Saint.

If it's more... conditional... the better. Otherwise it seems so strong.

I wish somebody would just delete all non-mafia chatter from this thread.

If no one objects, I'll do so within a day or two.

I did not delete them. Ika did. I am just noticing it now.

Ika, please undelete them for now.

There is no reason to have these post that cause not only a huge derail, but also an outburst in this thread

Putting them back will only do no good.

wolf did the proper thing and deleted her own posts.

If people who were NOT part of the discussion would like it back. I will, i am appeasing the public eye. If you would like to continue this on why you disagree bring to to private convo. The stuff said was toxic and more emotional hate then "mafia discussion" as well as caused a rift in the players

If we want to have an off-topic thread where we can have that I can make a thread for such purpous. and move the post there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to dicussions:

What about vengefuls or mod activated-like roles (dayvig)

I think a discussion on how to treat each other in the games-what is acceptable and what isn't, is a good idea. Also, talking about others in QT's would be good idea to discuss as well since they are part of the game.

Is it o.k. to aggravate a person to get them to replace out?

Is calling someone an idiot o.k. or telling them they suck?

Where do you draw the line on insults and bad behavior?

Is crticizing play fair game since we are all on a team and if someone is hurting the team, shouldn't that be mentioned post game or is it natural to flip out when someone criticizes you?

I don't have time right now, but if the games continue here, this should be addressed.

Also, what is considered a personal attack and what isn't?

Personally, I don't think it's right trying to push someone's buttons with the idea of getting them to replace out. We all have our issues and intentionally pushing someone's buttons to get them to leave is more cheating than playing the game in my book.

Personally, I don't think it's right trying to push someone's buttons with the idea of getting them to replace out. We all have our issues and intentionally pushing someone's buttons to get them to leave is more cheating than playing the game in my book.

Pushing buttons is scum behavior. Just stop reacting and start recognizing. Problem solved.

Pushing buttons is scum behavior. Just stop reacting and start recognizing. Problem solved.

Yeah, but town pushes buttons all the damn time too. So how to recognize scum from town doing it would be helpful.

And I agree with Shaitra. Aggravating someone with the intention of getting them to replace out is against the spirit of the game and should be considered breaking the rules or cheating.

Yeah, but town pushes buttons all the damn time too. So how to recognize scum from town doing it would be helpful.

And I agree with Shaitra. Aggravating someone with the intention of getting them to replace out is against the spirit of the game and should be considered breaking the rules or cheating.

Consider it scum behavior and lynch the bastards.

Anything that breeds chaos is inherently scummy; react accordingly. People will get tired of being lynched for their anti-social behaviors (except me, of course) and alter their play accordingly.

As I said, problem solved.

Anything that breeds chaos is inherently scummy; react accordingly. People will get tired of being lynched for their anti-social behaviors (except me, of course) and alter their play accordingly.

Well, this can be something that the players work out amongst themselves but everyone has to agree to it. If someone is behaving badly and doing things that are angering or upsetting other players, they should be treated as scum and lynched.

We should of done that to Jingle in Lover's Quarrel-and he actually was scum. LOL

Well, this can be something that the players work out amongst themselves but everyone has to agree to it. If someone is behaving badly and doing things that are angering or upsetting other players, they should be treated as scum and lynched.

We should of done that to Jingle in Lover's Quarrel-and he actually was scum. LOL

I would think it would be easier to get policy lynches for such disruptive behaviors here than it would at MS because of the familiarity and frequency of playing with the same people.

It's better to risk a mislynch to restore focus on the game than it is to endlessly bicker.

The important thing would be to correctly identify the source and not mislynch someone for responding to the inciting behavior.

I agree. That was just an example of manipulative scum crap that town should of noticed in that game. But my main point in opening this discussion is to address the toxicity in these games and see if there is something we can do to lessen it. It needs to be addressed IMO. It's an issue every game.

Forum List

Back