MAGA voter: ‘It’s getting really old hearing democracy, democracy, democracy’

Are you actually equating a recognition of Trump's loss to Hillary in terms of the popular vote in 2016 with Trump's attempt to overturn the 2020 election?
i’m discussing the 16 attempt by the dems to over throw the duly elected president. the riots, the lies about a russian hoax, weaponzing tve doj to disrupt the incoming admin etc

Biden was explicit in distinguishing Repubs from MAGArepubs. Clearly some, but not all, Trump supporters are terrorists and traitors. That is beyond dispute.
all demafasict are brownshirts and terrorist

you can not support the party of xiden and also support the Republic

no it’s just a cold hard reality…unions only do things to benefit unions. If they means forcing non memebers to the UE line they will do it
What that shows is big biz propaganda has successfully shifted the perception of the conflict, in the minds of rubes, to being between workers rather than between big biz and organized labor.

What that shows is big biz propaganda has successfully shifted the perception of the conflict, in the minds of rubes, to being between workers rather than between big biz and organized labor.
it’s the reality, it’s what unions do.

all demafasict are brownshirts and terrorist

you can not support the party of xiden and also support the Republic
You seem to be incapable of having a discussion without relying on hyperbolic generalizations. It seems dealing with reality is a challenge for you. I can see why.

You seem to be incapable of having a discussion without relying on hyperbolic generalizations. It seems dealing with reality is a challenge for you. I can see why.
i am just stating facts…not your twisted propaganda

That is a fucking lie.
From the speech............

"But first, we must be honest with each other and with ourselves.

Too much of what’s happening in our country today is not normal. Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans represent an extremism that threatens the very foundations of our Republic.

Now, I want to be very clear, very clear up front. Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology. I know, because I’ve been able to work with these mainstream Republicans."

i am just stating facts…not your twisted propaganda
You wouldn't know a fact if it was wearing a MAGA hat.

You wouldn't know a fact if it was wearing a MAGA hat.

The reality is business and people are fleeing NY, and the state needed a massive bailout because they were not getting enough revenue

The reality is business and people are fleeing NY, and the state needed a massive bailout because they were not getting enough revenue
What bailout are you talking about?

The Constitution was ratified by a majority vote. Was that mob rule?

Go back and read my post you moron. Our ancestors valued individual liberty so they chose to have a Constitutional Republic.

The filthy ass "Democratic process" undermines the concept of a Constitutional Republic.

Stop being a fucking idiot. It just makes you look like a fool when you post that shit.

Go back and read my post you moron.
I did. You wrote..........
"Democracy is a terrible form of government. It can be just as corrupt and oppressive as any other form of government.

Our Founding Fathers knew it and that is why we have a Constitutional Republic.

The Constitution suppose to protect individual Liberty from governmental and rule of the mob abuses."

You seem to be, for convenience sake, equating majority rule with the "abuses of the mob." So I asked you how the Constitution was ratified. The answer, by a majority vote.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back