🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Majority of Republicans do not see value in a higher education

I went to college. I learned to need a safe space. While I'm not an effective employee, I do consider everyone's feelings. Unless of course said feelings fail to be in-line with my college indoctrination, because those people should just die. Exception being those who are fat, black & LGBT. We let them slide cuz they're cute.
You are a woos, no wonder you are another failure who voted for Trump.

WTF is a woos?

Are you looking forward to moving up the high school in three years?
You are a woos.

I am a word that does not exist?

You need to sue the college where you got that Master's for educational malpractice, because you are obviously still an idiot.
Are you one of those litigious bastards that is always looking for an excuse to file a suit to make an easy buck?

Conservatives have always had the party of the dumb, it's just before they were ashamed of that.

I went to college. I learned to need a safe space. While I'm not an effective employee, I do consider everyone's feelings. Unless of course said feelings fail to be in-line with my college indoctrination, because those people should just die. Exception being those who are fat, black & LGBT. We let them slide cuz they're cute.

WTF is a woos?

You are a woos.

You need to sue the college where you got that Master's for educational malpractice, because you are obviously still an idiot.
Are you one of those litigious bastards that is always looking for an excuse to file a suit to make an easy buck?

No, but you should. Using made-up words in discussions with adults. Sue your school!

According to Pew research, By a steep 22-point margin, Republicans now believe American colleges and universities have a net negative effect on the country. In 2010, Republicans still said college was a good thing by a 26-point margin. So that’s a complete collapse in GOP support for higher education (self-identified Democrats and independents have always thought college is good by overwhelming, 40-point plus margins, and still do).
Trump represents the dumbing down of the USA

You make the case for why colleges are failing. Look at the shit-for-brains a lot of colleges are churning out.
Colleges are not perfect. They do turn out a lot of idiots; Donald Trump is an example.
We need to focus education on skills needed in today's work force. The US has to go to India and other countries to find people with the education needed because there are not enough in the USA.

According to Pew research, By a steep 22-point margin, Republicans now believe American colleges and universities have a net negative effect on the country. In 2010, Republicans still said college was a good thing by a 26-point margin. So that’s a complete collapse in GOP support for higher education (self-identified Democrats and independents have always thought college is good by overwhelming, 40-point plus margins, and still do).

If you are an example of higher educations, they are probably right. Didn't you have to pass a reading comprehension test or take a course in basic logic? Believing (rightly) that many of our colleges and universities are little more than overpriced propaganda factories which produce political malcontents who do not contribute to our society in a constructive manner, this view does not portray a lack of value in higher education, nor does it represent a "dumbing down of the USA."
I went to college, I now have a net worth over 5 million dollars. I enjoy giving back to my community and nation for my good fortune.
College works if you work to make it work.
Too many Trump supporters don't want to work at obtaining the skills required in today's work force. Those skills can be obtained through higher education and trade schools.
You are not paying your fair share.
I feel I am paying my fair share. I will admit that my taxes are high, but I am getting by just fine. We need to stop the people who are using the government funds when they do not need to. They are on the top and bottom of the economic scale.

Link?

You shouldn't have a problem linking to this "Pew research" right? I wonder why you didn't do that in your OP.

Rick (hboats)

You make the case for why colleges are failing. Look at the shit-for-brains a lot of colleges are churning out.
Colleges are not perfect. They do turn out a lot of idiots; Donald Trump is an example.
We need to focus education on skills needed in today's work force. The US has to go to India and other countries to find people with the education needed because there are not enough in the USA.

I wish I were an idiot billionaire.

Or I could just be a Trump-hater like you and skip the billionaire part!

You are a woos.

woo
wo͞o/
verb
3rd person present: woos
  1. try to gain the love of (someone, typically a woman), especially with a view to marriage.
    "he wooed her with quotes from Shakespeare"
    synonyms: romantically pursue, pursue, chase (after); More
    • seek the favor, support, or custom of.
      "pop stars are being wooed by film companies eager to sign them up"
      synonyms: seek, pursue, curry favor with, try to win, try to attract, try to cultivate
      "the party wooed voters with promises"
I stated earlier that you're an educated idiot. By your use of "woos" incorrectly, you just proved my assertion.

Like I said: "If what you say about yourself is true..."

Nope, folks, it ain't true.
I have really gotten under your skin. Sorry about that; not really, I am not sorry at all. I am a truth teller.

For someone as irrelevant and ignorant as you are, them"getting under my skin" is an impossibility. I was simply pointing out how clueless you are.

Masters Degree? Sorry Dude, I call bullshit on that The only degree you have is your rectal body temperature

WTF is a woos?

You are a woos.

No, but you should. Using made-up words in discussions with adults. Sue your school!
If I did not get a good education it is not the school's fault. It is my fault.
Take accountability for your life.
You are one of those who blames the government, Obama, when he was in office, for your problems. That is a woos.

You are a woos.

woo
wo͞o/
verb
3rd person present: woos
  1. try to gain the love of (someone, typically a woman), especially with a view to marriage.
    "he wooed her with quotes from Shakespeare"
    synonyms: romantically pursue, pursue, chase (after); More
    • seek the favor, support, or custom of.
      "pop stars are being wooed by film companies eager to sign them up"
      synonyms: seek, pursue, curry favor with, try to win, try to attract, try to cultivate
      "the party wooed voters with promises"
I stated earlier that you're an educated idiot. By your use of "woos" incorrectly, you just proved my assertion.

Like I said: "If what you say about yourself is true..."

Nope, folks, it ain't true.
I have really gotten under your skin. Sorry about that; not really, I am not sorry at all. I am a truth teller.

For someone as irrelevant and ignorant as you are, them"getting under my skin" is an impossibility. I was simply pointing out how clueless you are.

Masters Degree? Sorry Dude, I call bullshit on that The only degree you have is your rectal body temperature
I appreciate your attempt to point these things out, but I do disagree with your points.
I do think I have gotten under your skin but I do not think it takes much to get under your skin. You appear to one who is mad at the world. Quit blaming the world and take responsibility for your life. Put the energy you put into anger and use use the energy to help yourself. Lose the anger, dude.

More BS lies.

WTF is a woos?

You are a woos.

You are one of those who blames the government, Obama, when he was in office, for your problems. That is a woos.
Again with woos. Are you attempting to spell wuss?

Moron trying to justify and define made up words can be entertaining, can't it. I think the word the idiot is trying use is "wuss", but that doesn't even fit.

wuss
informal
noun

1. a weak or ineffectual person (often used as a general term of abuse).
verb
  1. fail to do or complete something as a result of fear or lack of confidence.
    "she'll probably wuss out because she fears my mighty bowling prowess"

Huh... The above defines Metro-Sexual Elmer Dudd quite well, doesn't it?

Sometimes college is good. Sometimes it's a complete waste of time and money.

Niece 1- Teacher. Worth it, kind of. Once she hits the private sector she'll make better money.

Niece 2- Pharmacist. Well worth it. Holy shit that girl's making some serious cash.

Niece 3- Art. Total waste.

It's not that all college is bad. College for all is bad.

I wish I were an idiot billionaire.

Or I could just be a Trump-hater like you and skip the billionaire part!
Just because you have a billion dollars does not mean you are not an idiot.
I have a few million dollars and you think I am an idiot. If I had a billion dollars would you think I was real smart?

You are a woos.

Again with woos. Are you attempting to spell wuss?
Thanks, I was never a good speller. Wuss, right?

Niece 1- Teacher. Worth it, kind of. Once she hits the private sector she'll make better money.

Niece 2- Pharmacist. Well worth it. Holy shit that girl's making some serious cash.

It is what one makes of it. College does provide more opportunities but one must take advantage of the opportunities.

It is what one makes of it. College does provide more opportunities but one must take advantage of the opportunities.
You have to know what you want before you get there. Stupid crap like art or liberal arts are worthless the minute you sign up for it. That's why I think kids should do two years military first.

Forum List

Back