Majority of voters say Biden is trying to jail Trump before the election.

Your feeble mind is obviously easily swayed. Us thinking people don‘t have that problem. :itsok:
So you believe some people can have their feeble minds easily swayed by a biased and differently worded question in a survey.

Is that what you’re going with, simp?

Damn with the squealing. Did Nostra really kick your ass that hard?
Hardly. Nostra doesn’t understand that a survey question can be phrased in a biased way. I’m explaining the very simple concept to him.

How about you? Can the way a question is worded influence the way people respond to the question?

Hardly. Nostra doesn’t understand that a survey question can be phrased in a biased way. I’m explaining the very simple concept to him.

How about you? Can a survey be phrased with bias?
Absolutely. What was biased in this question?

Absolutely. What was biased in this question?
For example:

1) Do you support Donald Trump?

2) Donald Trump faces 91 criminal offenses. His own vice president will not endorse him for the upcoming election. Numerous officials in his administration resigned due to his actions on January 6th. Do you support Donald Trump?

Both of these questions ask the same thing. Is one of the questions biased?

For example:

2) Donald Trump faces 91 criminal offenses. His own vice president will not endorse him for the upcoming election. Numerous officials in his administration resigned due to his actions on January 6th. Do you support Donald Trump?

I didn't ask you about a hypotethical, I asked you about the question in the OP

The only Democrat that qualifies at the moment is Menendez. And the justice system will get around to him as well.

(Sorry, Biden ain't one of them. :))
lmao

The "only" Democrat?

Not by a long shot.

You fuckers are corrupt as the day is long.

Kim Gardner - disbarred for malfeasance.

Fani Willis - about to be disbarred, for six different kinds of corruption, and.lying under oath.

Your Soros flunkies are being rejected and ejected. One after the other. One practically every day.

Democrats are fucking LIARS, they're whiny little children that need serious discipline.

I didn't ask you about a hypotethical, I asked you about the question in the OP
I’ll get to that if you can demonstrate that you understand what a biased question is as indicated in the hypothetical.

For example:

I’ll get to that if you can demonstrate that you understand what a biased question is as indicated in the hypothetical.

For example:

OK, you can't show any bias in the poll question. Understood.

So you believe some people can have their feeble minds easily swayed by a biased and differently worded question in a survey.

Is that what you’re going with, simp?
Why do you continue to make shit up, then claim that's my position? Oh yeah, because you are a moron who is getting his ass kicked.

Why do you continue to make shit up, then claim that's my position? Oh yeah, because you are a moron who is getting his ass kicked.
That‘s what you just said, simp.

Do you believe some people can have their feeble minds easily swayed by a biased and differently worded question in a survey? Yes or no.

The moron doesn't like it when a pollster includes facts in a question.
You already confirmed that you believe these two questions are unbiased.

For example:

So you’re an idiot.

Forum List

Back