Majority says, "BUILD THE WALL!!"

New poll reveals where Americans stand on Trump's wall, Dreamers

57% "disapprove" of a wall being built........from a polling company that asks almost 30% more Democrats!!:coffee:

Even if you have the IQ of a small soap dish, you can look at that 57% and figure out the sentiments in the real world!!:iyfyus.jpg:

Oh.....and white males ( the non-limpwristers ) sure as fuck want a wall...........ftw

I went to University for political science and took social science statistical analysis classes.

Although this analysis is probably closer to the truth than you might imagine, there are also some polls which probably leave out the opinions of minorities as well.

It is well known in the social sciences that certain groups just don't answer pollsters questions, grumpy white men and folks in the ghetto are among them. There just happens to be WAY MORE grumpy white men.

Some polls try to use complex formulas to try to correct for this bias (sampling), but it still is not a very good methodology, as we saw from the very poor election predictions.

SO yeah, take polls with a grain of salt, and never, ever, answer any person that is trying to collect data on how you feel about issues.

"Of course, data, like oil is a source of power. And those who control it (think of Amazon, Alibaba, Facebook or Google) are establishing themselves as masters of the universe, just as oil barons did 100 years ago. This has even led some to suggest that the data-mining giants have a responsibility to ensure that their resources are put to work for the benefit of humanity as a whole, rather than simply being allowed to enrich themselves. Unlike oil drilling, however, data mining does not intrinsically involve causing damage to the natural environment and exploitation of finite natural resources (apart from the electricity used to run the system).

Unregulated data-mining causes a whole different set of problems – privacy issues as well as the imbalance of power which is caused by information being in the hands of the few, rather than the many. Treating or thinking about data like oil only serves to encourage this dichotomy between the haves and the have-nots in the digital age."
Here's Why Data Is Not The New Oil

Everyone wants a wall, whether they admit it or not. It used to be a bipartisan idea, before obama started with the wall is racist nonsense

Poor, poor scared old white guys only believing media that supports their beliefs from the 1950s.
72c99f52a9bad711e761bb74689e6af52b83490a291871945692b366a03f6700.jpg

More to do with facts than beliefs.

You know you've exposed progressive fakery in this forum when heads start exploding, the personal attacks balloon and the thread pages climb quickly in minutes!

@www.whosnotwinning.com

Dems just love them some human trafficking. They make the big bucks, plus get all the young bitches that way.

Dems just love them some human trafficking. They make the big bucks, plus get all the young bitches that way.
It keeps them in office and it's the nearest thing to slavery they have found in over a hundred years.

CBS Poll: 51% of Americans Believe a Border Wall is a Good Idea

:oops8::oops8::backpedal:

More bad news for progressive nutters who somehow ( watching too much CNN :cul2:) think this huge majority want open borders. Nope :flirtysmile4:

Look.....its quite simple......regular Americans don't want their country invaded. They are aware of the consequences. :hellno::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

the majority of voices in your head doesn't matter, loon.

also, as i'm sure your lying ass knows, the poll says nothing like a majority of us want the wall:

According to the poll, 32% of Americans believe that "a wall along the U.S. Mexican border" is a "good idea that can probably be completed." 19% of those polled answered that the wall is a "a good idea that should be tried, even if it cannot be completed." 48% of the 2063 adults polled said the wall was a "bad idea."

12aa4c23-4460-489e-a231-14eac0329847.png

CBS Poll: Most Americans Want Illegal Alien Families Either Deported or Detained
So what you said is that 51% want the wall vs 48% who don't.

It keeps them in office and it's the nearest thing to slavery they have found in over a hundred years.
It's cheaper than buying them, then feeding and housing them.

They pay you to work for $1.00 an hour.
The slaves?

Yes, I'm quite familiar with it. I've had two friends murdered making the trip. The Cartels run everything, from "tickets" to sit on top of the train and probably getting gang raped (if you appeal to them), to taking anything they want from you along the way. If you resist, they simply gang rape you, take any valuables, and throw you under the train. This is why "unaccompanied minors" are the worst. Mothers are sending their children on extremely perilous journeys, fraught with danger, and many times without the father's permission, as in the case of the infamous propaganda of the "crying child."

CBS Poll: 51% of Americans Believe a Border Wall is a Good Idea

:oops8::oops8::backpedal:

More bad news for progressive nutters who somehow ( watching too much CNN :cul2:) think this huge majority want open borders. Nope :flirtysmile4:

Look.....its quite simple......regular Americans don't want their country invaded. They are aware of the consequences. :hellno::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

the majority of voices in your head doesn't matter, loon.

also, as i'm sure your lying ass knows, the poll says nothing like a majority of us want the wall:

According to the poll, 32% of Americans believe that "a wall along the U.S. Mexican border" is a "good idea that can probably be completed." 19% of those polled answered that the wall is a "a good idea that should be tried, even if it cannot be completed." 48% of the 2063 adults polled said the wall was a "bad idea."

12aa4c23-4460-489e-a231-14eac0329847.png

CBS Poll: Most Americans Want Illegal Alien Families Either Deported or Detained
So what you said is that 51% want the wall vs 48% who don't.
:abgg2q.jpg:

I was thinking the same thing when he posted that. Like, are you bad at your maths? Why would he post that?

The slaves?

Yes, I'm quite familiar with it. I've had two friends murdered making the trip. The Cartels run everything, from "tickets" to sit on top of the train and probably getting gang raped (if you appeal to them), to taking anything they want from you along the way. If you resist, they simply gang rape you, take any valuables, and throw you under the train. This is why "unaccompanied minors" are the worst. Mothers are sending their children on extremely perilous journeys, fraught with danger, and many times without the father's permission, as in the case of the infamous propaganda of the "crying child."

What I don't understand is the progressives and the left. They are usually the champions of the underdogs and the victimized.

Now however, the want huge powerful power brokers of the corporations and the folks running both parties to tell them how to feel and what to think.

It boggles the mind that they don't stand up for the little people to solve this problem once and for all, when we finally have a chance.

It has been a problem for at least sixty years.

The slaves?

Thats What they need to get it out of their heads they can break the law to come here.

Last edited:

The slaves?

What I don't understand is the progressives and the left. They are usually the champions of the underdogs and the victimized.

Now however, the want huge powerful power brokers of the corporations and the folks running both parties to tell them how to feel and what to think.

It boggles the mind that they don't stand up for the little people to solve this problem once and for all, when we finally have a chance.

Because if Trump was for open borders, they would be demanding a wall.

The slaves?

Because if Trump was for open borders, they would be demanding a wall.

I'm not sure about that.

They would be demanding what ever the TV and the social media corporations and propaganda told them to be for. They don't think for themselves.

As it is, the Democrat party elites want the votes, the Republican party elites with their ties to big business want the slaves and cheap labor.

Nobody among the elites want to solve the problem. They never really have, not with the birth rate going down and the demographics changing. It is an issue nobody wants to touch.

Before Trump was elected president, the elite media would have NEVER dared to openly endorse destroying the nation. But now they do.

Just Google "OPEN BORDERS" and lots of left leaning websites have pieces now endorsing that..

That is the very essences of a one world government. After that, no bill of rights, no constitution, one currency, one global law. That is what no borders mean.

No borders means folks lose their right to keep and bear arms. It is part of the UN philosophy.

Forum List

Back