Make America Great Again ?

Without hypocrisy the republican party would be relegated to the dust bowls of history IF you can't admit republicans led by bush wanted the war and pulled the trigger for it then you are worthless

Swish. I'll try to dumb this down for you.

No shit.

My original point was your hypocrisy of criticizing Republicans for doing with Obama what you did with W. Now you're doubling down and criticizing W for a policy Democrats did arm and arm with him.

I'm actually against the wars in the middle east. For you they are just political partisan fodder to win elections. I'd like some help changing US policy. Democrats sure the hell aren't helping, you don't mean it.

The discussion is about your flagrant hypocrisy. Since neither of us is a Republican, the "Republicans" isn't relevant to the discussion
Oh so lets all blame the dems in congress sitting on their hands for going on 8 years and doing so much to help their country not the repubs who don't know the word compromise??

Maybe you should google the definition of the word "hypocrisy" so you understand what we are discussing
the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

Exactly, so now that you looked up the word, I keep pointing out that you keep criticizing Republicans for what Democrats do. Get it now?
Oh I get it alright but like I've stated before your pub friends shit in a hat and expect dems to wear it Dems have been trying to fix republican disasters for many years imho

Hmmmm. I keep hearing let's make America great again. I'm struggling to understand exactly when that was. Let's see, for the 1st 240 years or so, America legally enslaved other human beings based on the color of their skin. The next 60 years or so America instituted Jim Crow which solidified the underdevelopment and impoverishment of an entire race. Following that the decade of the 60's rolled in with civil unrest resulting from overt racism, climaxing in the death of Dr Martin Luther King Jr. Here we are today many decades after her 1776 official birth; standing at the precipice of political, economic, domestic and international unrest. To be fair, there absolutely have been terrific moments in American history but usually those celebratory moments were enjoyed by only a segment of her citizens... not all. It seems it would be hard to systematically and institutionally neglect a huge part of its citizens and expect them to clearly see her greatness. So I don't know, maybe it's just [my lens] but I'm not sure what time they're referring to. Do you?

It's your lens. You DO understand that we will never make every single person in this country happy right?

The USA was once great, it would be nice if we could be great again.
still the greatest ,,even with democrats ,,for parties sake trying their best to tear it down

There, I corrected your spelling.
thank you so much but the truth is the truth and republicans have been bashing dem presidents forever bill then obama and now hill even before she enters the wh

Then there is the PC cancer that has metastasized in our country which divides and alienates the population, fostering fear, distrust and anger. This is relatively new. Certainly we will not be a great country again until we eradicate PC culture.

Poor guy. It must be hard to have your freedom of speech taken away. I imagine that you are prevented from living a free life because of PC. How sad.

Maybe you do not go to jail for what you are saying, but you definitely can and WILL your job for saying something politically incorrect.

Being ACCUSED of something considered politically incorrect is as good as being CONVICTED of same.

No shit.

My original point was your hypocrisy of criticizing Republicans for doing with Obama what you did with W. Now you're doubling down and criticizing W for a policy Democrats did arm and arm with him.

I'm actually against the wars in the middle east. For you they are just political partisan fodder to win elections. I'd like some help changing US policy. Democrats sure the hell aren't helping, you don't mean it.

The discussion is about your flagrant hypocrisy. Since neither of us is a Republican, the "Republicans" isn't relevant to the discussion
Oh so lets all blame the dems in congress sitting on their hands for going on 8 years and doing so much to help their country not the repubs who don't know the word compromise??

Maybe you should google the definition of the word "hypocrisy" so you understand what we are discussing
the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

Exactly, so now that you looked up the word, I keep pointing out that you keep criticizing Republicans for what Democrats do. Get it now?
Oh I get it alright but like I've stated before your pub friends shit in a hat and expect dems to wear it Dems have been trying to fix republican disasters for many years imho

yes, you fixing "republican disasters" with the same policies they have. why do you suppose that keeps not working?

yes, you fixing "republican disasters" with the same policies they have. why do you suppose that keeps not working?
so according to you with never a compromise between repubs and dems just hate ,,america is doomed??

so according to you with never a compromise between repubs and dems just hate ,,america is doomed??

Strawman, that has nothing to do wiht anything I ever said

Yet when Democrats did that to W, that was different, right, Chuckie?
yes vastly different ,,,your moron started a war that was unnecessary costing many lives and billions but I guess you refuse to see the difference

libertarians started what war?

what a dumb ass

Hypocrisy is hypocrisy, Holmes. Let's start with an honest debate which doesn't start with your double standards for yourself and your foe. We won't get anywhere as long as you think you can criticize for what you do yourself
Without hypocrisy the republican party would be relegated to the dust bowls of history IF you can't admit republicans led by bush wanted the war and pulled the trigger for it then you are worthless

No shit.

Compromise Democrat style, as per Obama, paraphrased: Elections have consequences, I won, you lost.

For further clarification ask Harry REid.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
yes vastly different ,,,your moron started a war that was unnecessary costing many lives and billions but I guess you refuse to see the difference

what a dumb ass

Hypocrisy is hypocrisy, Holmes. Let's start with an honest debate which doesn't start with your double standards for yourself and your foe. We won't get anywhere as long as you think you can criticize for what you do yourself

No shit.

Compromise Democrat style, as per Obama, paraphrased: Elections have consequences, I won, you lost.

Yes, to a Democrat a "compromise" is when they only get part of what they want, not all and Republicans get nothing. Then they just attack the Republicans for wha tthey didn't get

btw kaz did we not have 67+ straight months of employment gains, a dow surging , under a DEM president??
while under bush we had the worst recession maybe ever ,,800000 losing jobs in just his last month forget the war gwb started save that for the day they bury him

Hmmmm. I keep hearing let's make America great again. I'm struggling to understand exactly when that was. Let's see, for the 1st 240 years or so, America legally enslaved other human beings based on the color of their skin.
That's a fucking lie.

what a dumb ass

No shit.

Yes, to a Democrat a "compromise" is when they only get part of what they want, not all and Republicans get nothing. Then they just attack the Republicans for wha tthey didn't get
Come on kaz surely you know republicans have forever been blackmailing dems for years with such things as tax cuts for billionaires etc etc to add on to good bills for america

btw kaz did we not have 67+ straight months of employment gains, a dow surging , under a DEM president??
while under bush we had the worst recession maybe ever ,,800000 losing jobs in just his last month forget the war gwb started save that for the day they bury him

Sorry, not interested in your partisan drivel. Obama continued W's military and economic policies

Sorry, not interested in your partisan drivel. Obama continued W's military and economic policies
continued bushes economic policies??? bush showed obama the way with 800000 losing jobs and that was in just his last month? followed by 67 straight months of employment gains under obama

Hmmmm. I keep hearing let's make America great again. I'm struggling to understand exactly when that was. Let's see, for the 1st 240 years or so, America legally enslaved other human beings based on the color of their skin. The next 60 years or so America instituted Jim Crow which solidified the underdevelopment and impoverishment of an entire race. Following that the decade of the 60's rolled in with civil unrest resulting from overt racism, climaxing in the death of Dr Martin Luther King Jr. Here we are today many decades after her 1776 official birth; standing at the precipice of political, economic, domestic and international unrest. To be fair, there absolutely have been terrific moments in American history but usually those celebratory moments were enjoyed by only a segment of her citizens... not all. It seems it would be hard to systematically and institutionally neglect a huge part of its citizens and expect them to clearly see her greatness. So I don't know, maybe it's just [my lens] but I'm not sure what time they're referring to. Do you?
Lets see.
the first 240 years
then the next 60 years of Jim Crow
then the 60s rolled around, Its now 2016 so that would be 56 more years
so,, 356 years?
As I said slavery began before America fully incorporated in 1776.

It's your lens. You DO understand that we will never make every single person in this country happy right?

still the greatest ,,even with democrats ,,for parties sake trying their best to tear it down

thank you so much but the truth is the truth and republicans have been bashing dem presidents forever bill then obama and now hill even before she enters the wh

1. Bashing democrat president's isn't the same as tearing the country down.
2. Nothing we did to Clinton or Obama can ever compare to what you people did to Reagan or Bush.

You are either a hypocrit or an idiot, or both.

2. Nothing we did to Clinton or Obama can ever compare to what you people did to Reagan or Bush.

and you ,,a moron and republican,,,,,,,,,,,but I repeat myself.........repubs have lost 5 of the last 6 presidential elections of the general population and would have lost the 6th if not for the swift boat liars

and you ,,a moron and republican,,,,,,,,,,,but I repeat myself.........repubs have lost 5 of the last 6 presidential elections of the general population and would have lost the 6th if not for the swift boat liars

Irrelevant to our discussion. Deflection noted, loser.

I remember back when Michelle Obama said for the first time she was really proud of her country
Conservatives screamed.......Michelle Obama is not proud of her country

Now Trump runs on how he wants to make Anerica great again

Trump doesn't believe we are a great country?

Forum List

Back