Makers VS. Takers War: Are You A Maker Or A Taker?...

Do You Consider Yourself a 'Maker' Or A 'Taker'

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
The battle lines have been drawn. It's an ugly 'Makers VS. Takers' War now. The Takers are getting dangerously close to outnumbering the Makers. So what happens to our Country when or if that occurs? Which side are you on? Are you a Maker, or are you a Taker?

The battle lines have been drawn. It's an ugly 'Makers VS. Takers' War now. The Takers are getting dangerously close to outnumbering the Makers. So what happens to our Country when or if that occurs? Which side are you on? Are you a Maker, or are you a Taker?
The politics of division!
Why do you hate this great country and try to destroy it from within? Why don't you just leave if you hate it here so much? We don't need people like you anyway! :mad:

Virtually everyone is a combination of both.

Most of us pay taxes and most of us "take" some benefit from at least one thing that those taxes provide.

Yours is a false premise.

The politics of division!
Why do you hate this great country and try to destroy it from within? Why don't you just leave if you hate it here so much? We don't need people like you anyway! :mad:

I never said i hated it here. Ya gotta stop being so hysterical. And i didn't create the 'politics of division.' It's just a reality. And it's getting worse. The 'Makers VS. Takers' War is on.

Last edited:

Most of us pay taxes and most of us "take" some benefit from at least one thing that those taxes provide.

So i assume you see yourself as a 'Maker?'

When the takers outnumber the makers, you get Democrat rule.

When the takers outnumber the makers, you get Democrat rule.

Oh yeah, that's a gimme. But what will the Country look like?

I pay taxes. The last money I accepted from the government was financial aid I received for college. As a condition of the scholarship my college offered me, I had to apply for federal financial aid. I got some and the school used it to help offset the costs of my scholarship.

And I take advantage of every tax deduction that I am entitled to.

I enjoy the freedoms secured for me by our military and I drive on public funded roads and interstate highways.

I am - as I said before - a combination. Just like the vast majority of us.

Trying to draw an arbitrary line between people and using that line to try to pit one group of people against another group is a worthless project imho.

Is he a maker,

or a taker,

or just a liberal hater?

Maybe he just wants to bait someone........

mmmmm peaches.........

I pay taxes. The last money I accepted from the government was financial aid I received for college. As a condition of the scholarship my college offered me, I had to apply for federal financial aid. I got some and the school used it to help offset the costs of my scholarship.

I enjoy the freedoms secured for me by our military and I drive on public funded roads and interstate highways.

Trying to draw an arbitrary line between people and using that line to try to pit one group of people against another group is a worthless project imho.

I hear ya, but too many are not as you described. Too many are solely Takers. So what happens to a Nation when the Takers begin to outnumber the Makers?

:eusa_clap:

</end thread>

I hear ya, but too many are not as you described. Too many are solely Takers. So what happens to a Nation when the Takers begin to outnumber the Makers?

No, you've just been conditioned to think that there are so many people completely living on the dole and not contributing AT ALL. Stop watching Fox News.

Too many?

HOW MANY?

How many are purely takers?

No, you've just been conditioned to think that there are so many people completely living on the dole and not contributing AT ALL. Stop watching Fox News.

90 Million Citizens not working, 50 Million on Food Stamps etc...etc... You so sure it's all just 'conditioned thinking?'

Forum List

Back