Making Imperial Israel Whole

P F Tinmore, et al,

OK, this doesn't tell me anything. It doesn't present evidence of anything. It was a complaint forum.

I'm not even sure that (Former Congressmember) Cynthia McKinney (Democrat - Without Portfolio) has a theory of her own. She merely piggybacks off the popular conspiracy theories.

(OBSERVATIONS)

(COMMENT)

She has not presented evidence to disagree with, but merely innuendo and allegations. Her primary allegation is that the US had advance knowledge of the 9-11 attacks; and permitted them to be carried-out them, for family financial gain.

She presents no evidence to debunk.

Most Respectfully,
R

I think that you have been misinformed.

911 commission report one year later - YouTube

9/11 Omission Hearings - YouTube
(COMMENT)

• What evidence do you have?
  • What allegation are you making?
State your case.

Remember, the 911 Commission was not the lead investigate arm for the event.

Most Respectfully,
R

[*]What evidence do you have?
[*]What allegation are you making?

Perhaps if you would view the linked information... May I assume that you have not?

More evidence.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAKbJw_8cSg]The Toronto 9/11 Hearings - 9/11/11 - YouTube[/ame]

The hearings.
911 toronto hearings - YouTube

P F Tinmore, et al,

Nonsense. Yes, I've seen this and much, much more.

OK, this doesn't tell me anything. It doesn't present evidence of anything. It was a complaint forum.

I think that you have been misinformed.
(COMMENT)

State your case.

Most Respectfully,
R

Perhaps if you would view the linked information... May I assume that you have not?

More evidence.

The hearings.
(COMMENT)

These are interesting tid-bits, but no evidence. Just conspiracy theories.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

State your case.

Most Respectfully,
R

More evidence.

The hearings.
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Confirming that you have not.

P F Tinmore, et al,

More evidence.

The hearings.
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

So because he doesn't agree with the crap that is being displayed in the video, that means that he didn't view it?
That's some very flawed logic, Tinmore

California! Obama! Perestroika! hehe"United States of America" ... were created by Europeans almost ... years ago with absolutely no consultation with the assorted tribes, religions, or ethnic groups living there. Theft of Caliphorniah - a bonus.
Chomsky agrees:

"Christian Zionism is an important factor, often ignored, in shaping policy towards Israel-Palestine, from early years.

"There are others.

"It is noteworthy, for example, that the strongest support for Israel in the international arena comes from the US, Canada, and Australia, the so-called Anglosphere, settler-colonial societies based on extermination or expulsion of indigenous populations in favor of a higher race, and where such behavior is considered natural and praiseworthy..."

Violence and Dignity: Reflections on the Middle East (2013 Edward Said Lecture)
There are some Jews whom Georgie Boy likes if they have the same mind set as he has. Since Chomsky actually is irreligious, no doubt he would say a thing like that. However, Georgie Boy, what you conveniently forget is that the Arabs look down at Blacks and they think they are the higher race. Are you really that comatose that you don't realize this fact by now? And, of course, looking down on Blacks, they consider it natural and praiseworthy. In fact, since it is the Muslim world who is still into slavery in the 21st century, for all we know if they captured Georgie Boy, he would become one of the abds of the Muslims the same way those unfortunate Black Muslims of Darfur who were captured are. i can't but help believe (and perhaps there are others here also) that if Georgie Boy put as much time and effort as he does to find articles to bash the Jews, America and Israel, he might have done much better in school and wouldn't always be pissing and moaning about those who have some money. For all we know, Georgie Boy is so busy finding articles that he might be getting Meals on Wheels since he has no time to grocery shop.
Why would you think the religious support ethnic cleansing?

"Like many of you, and in fact much less than many of you, I have witnessed such scenes throughout the world over many years. Once again, last October, when I was able to visit Gaza for the first time, after several earlier attempts failed.

"Greeting me on my return home were the reports on the latest outburst of shocking crimes, the November Israeli onslaught, supported by the US and tolerated politely by Europe.

"One of the first reports I received was a photograph by a young Gaza journalist with whom I had spent some time in Gaza. It showed a doctor in a hospital ward holding the hideously charred corpse of a murdered infant.

"The doctor is the director and head of surgery at the Khan Yunis hospital, where a few days I earlier I had heard his passionate appeal for drugs and surgical equipment so that patients would not have to writhe in agony while awaiting simple surgery that cannot be performed for lack of facilities.

"As the November attack exploded in full fury, the United Nations released its weekly review of the permanent humanitarian crisis in Gaza: it reported that 40% of essential drugs and 55% of essential consumables were out of stock, a consequence of the Israeli blockade and western complicity, and the unwillingness of the new Egyptian government to offend the masters."

Slaves like Hossie never fail to service their masters.

Violence and Dignity: Reflections on the Middle East (2013 Edward Said Lecture)

Dirty politics for dirty people in a dirty area.
Yeah, Georgie Boy felt that he didn't want to be a slave to the White Man so instead of trying to better himself by going to some trade-tech school, a vocational center or a community college at very low cost in Los Angeles, he felt that if he sat back and did nothing, the White Man would have to take care of him. While Georgie Boy thinks he is showing us some "brilliance" by pulling up stuff that he posts ad nausaem, his fellow Blacks are unfortunately being killed in the Middle East and Africa, and all he does is participate on forums dissing America, Israel, and the American citizens who don't have demented thinking like he does. By the way, since you didn't want to be a slave to the White Man, Georgie Boy, and now find yourself in an unfortunate situation where the only fun in life for you are the forums, the Peace Corps is looking for people and you finally get to travel (for free). As they say, "Begin the Journey of a Lifetime." Go to www,PeaceCorps.gov/apply. If Jimmy Carter's mother, Lillian, could do it, so can you, Georgie Boy. We all will be so proud of you.

P F Tinmore, et al,

They may, in fact, not know every aspect that caused the collapse.

v/r
R

Cool, then how do you like the way NIST proved that bldg. 7 did not collapse in free fall?
(COMMENT)

But, the investigators know what did not do it. It was not a controlled demolition; all the evidence shows that.

Quit listening to conspiracy theorists. Look at the evidence. What is there, and most importantly, what is not there.

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

v/r
R

Cool, then how do you like the way NIST proved that bldg. 7 did not collapse in free fall?
(COMMENT)

But, the investigators know what did not do it. It was not a controlled demolition; all the evidence shows that.

Quit listening to conspiracy theorists. Look at the evidence. What is there, and most importantly, what is not there.

Most Respectfully,
R

Unfortunately Rocco, changing the mind of a conspiracy theorist is like mission impossible .

P F Tinmore, et al,

v/r
R

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Links?

Maybe the Jewish state should simply vanish from the page of time instead?
Maybe occupied Caliphonriah should be returned to Mexico with our honorable georgephillip paying rent to the latter with interest? With interest accrued, of course.
I thought Jews abandoned usury?
Got that sinking feeling yet, Drivel?

You work hard to give the impression you are just anti-Israel but as with most who make that pretense you are simply a dime-a-dozen anti-Semite.

"1. The idea that all the Arab states should be broken down, by Israel, into small units, ....
My magnificient me actually took the trouble of reading that 1982 material and, predictably delirious commentation of Shahak (praise allah for his effort in ridding the world of that walking-driveling individual) aside, it is very interesting in the context of the US-USSR standoff, explicitly mentioned, and the mideast situation thereof that time. His account of the arab habitat:
  • This world, with its ethnic minorities, its factions and internal crises, which is astonishingly self-destructive, as we can see in Lebanon, in non-Arab Iran and now also in Syria, is unable to deal successfully with its fundamental problems and does not therefore constitute a real threat against the State of Israel in the long run, but only in the short run where its immediate military power has great import. In the long run, this world will be unable to exist within its present framework in the areas around us without having to go through genuine revolutionary changes. The Moslem Arab World is built like a temporary house of cards put together by foreigners (France and Britain in the Nineteen Twenties), without the wishes and desires of the inhabitants having been taken into account. It was arbitrarily divided into 19 states, all made of combinations of minorites and ethnic groups which are hostile to one another, so that every Arab Moslem state nowadays faces ethnic social destruction from within, and in some a civil war is already raging.
is brilliant. Provided, Shahak didn't make it all up himself.
As to the Arab-American university and its respective drivel, it's a backwater sty, headquartered in Jenin, palistan.
"Oded Yinon was a participant or observer in the following events:
February 1982: Article in Israeli Journal Says Israel Should Exploit Internal Tensions of Arab States

"The winter issue of Kivunim, a 'A Journal for Judaism and Zionism,' publishes 'A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties' by Oded Yinon.

"The paper, published in Hebrew, rejects the idea that Israel should carry through with the Camp David accords and seek peace.

"Instead, Yinon suggests that the Arab States should be destroyed from within by exploiting their internal religious and ethnic tensions..."

Oded Yinon

Give peace a chance for a change.

Israel, unlike the most of Arab-Muslim World, has a free and vibrant media. What you have posted about the Camp David accords is one guy's opinion ... not Israeli policy. The fact is I have my doubts about Israel's willingness to accept the accords but we will never know because Arafat slinked away from the negotiations in order to instigate his final intifada. Ring a bell?

georgephillip, et al,

Oh yes, I've noticed.

Have you noticed any recent attempts to dissolve Libya, Iraq, and Syria?
(COMMENT)

The history of the Arab World, less the Hashemite Kingdom and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (plus the derivative Emirates), has been one of near continuous conflict; mostly at their own hand. Of late, the "Arab Spring" can hardly be laid at the feet of the US or Israel.

Lebanon:
  • Saleh al Aridi - a leader of the Lebanese Democratic Party. Assassinated on 10 September 2008.
  • Kamal Naji - also known as Kamal Medhat, a Palestinian living in Lebanon who served as the deputy representative of the PLO in Lebanon. Assassinated on 23 March 2009.
  • Wissam al-Hassan, head of information branch of the Internal Security Forces. Assassinated on 19 October 2012.

Libya:
(Beirut) – At least 51 people have died in a broadening wave of apparent political assassinations in the cities of Benghazi and Derna in volatile eastern Libya. Authorities have not prosecuted anyone for these crimes, and have no suspects in custody, as far as Human Rights Watch has been able to determine.​

Iraq:
In the first Iraqi elections since the American troop withdrawal, Sunni candidates are being attacked and killed in greater numbers than in recent campaigns, raising concerns in Washington over Iraq’s political stability and the viability of a democratic system the United States has heavily invested in over years of war and diplomacy.

At least 15 candidates, all members of the minority Sunni community, have been assassinated—some apparently by political opponents, others by radical Sunni militants. Many others have been wounded or kidnapped or have received menacing text messages or phone calls demanding that they withdraw.​

Syria:
BEIRUT -- Syrian opposition forces have targeted government officials, army and police officers and civil servants in their campaign to topple President Bashar Assad's regime.

This is the natural order for the way Arabs do business. They are cannibalistic, and relish killing their own kind.

Most Respectfully,
R

In fact they seem to relish killing any kind.

Dirty politics for dirty people in a dirty area.
Yeah, Georgie Boy felt that he didn't want to be a slave to the White Man so instead of trying to better himself by going to some trade-tech school, a vocational center or a community college at very low cost in Los Angeles, he felt that if he sat back and did nothing, the White Man would have to take care of him. While Georgie Boy thinks he is showing us some "brilliance" by pulling up stuff that he posts ad nausaem, his fellow Blacks are unfortunately being killed in the Middle East and Africa, and all he does is participate on forums dissing America, Israel, and the American citizens who don't have demented thinking like he does. By the way, since you didn't want to be a slave to the White Man, Georgie Boy, and now find yourself in an unfortunate situation where the only fun in life for you are the forums, the Peace Corps is looking for people and you finally get to travel (for free). As they say, "Begin the Journey of a Lifetime." Go to www,PeaceCorps.gov/apply. If Jimmy Carter's mother, Lillian, could do it, so can you, Georgie Boy. We all will be so proud of you.
How about you and me and Lillian hit the road to Ho Chi Minh City, BK?
Don't forget to wear your medals (and Orange stripes)

My magnificient me actually took the trouble of reading that 1982 material and, predictably delirious commentation of Shahak (praise allah for his effort in ridding the world of that walking-driveling individual) aside, it is very interesting in the context of the US-USSR standoff, explicitly mentioned, and the mideast situation thereof that time. His account of the arab habitat:
  • This world, with its ethnic minorities, its factions and internal crises, which is astonishingly self-destructive, as we can see in Lebanon, in non-Arab Iran and now also in Syria, is unable to deal successfully with its fundamental problems and does not therefore constitute a real threat against the State of Israel in the long run, but only in the short run where its immediate military power has great import. In the long run, this world will be unable to exist within its present framework in the areas around us without having to go through genuine revolutionary changes. The Moslem Arab World is built like a temporary house of cards put together by foreigners (France and Britain in the Nineteen Twenties), without the wishes and desires of the inhabitants having been taken into account. It was arbitrarily divided into 19 states, all made of combinations of minorites and ethnic groups which are hostile to one another, so that every Arab Moslem state nowadays faces ethnic social destruction from within, and in some a civil war is already raging.
is brilliant. Provided, Shahak didn't make it all up himself.
As to the Arab-American university and its respective drivel, it's a backwater sty, headquartered in Jenin, palistan.
"Oded Yinon was a participant or observer in the following events:
February 1982: Article in Israeli Journal Says Israel Should Exploit Internal Tensions of Arab States

"The winter issue of Kivunim, a 'A Journal for Judaism and Zionism,' publishes 'A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties' by Oded Yinon.

"The paper, published in Hebrew, rejects the idea that Israel should carry through with the Camp David accords and seek peace.

"Instead, Yinon suggests that the Arab States should be destroyed from within by exploiting their internal religious and ethnic tensions..."

Oded Yinon

Give peace a chance for a change.

Israel, unlike the most of Arab-Muslim World, has a free and vibrant media. What you have posted about the Camp David accords is one guy's opinion ... not Israeli policy. The fact is I have my doubts about Israel's willingness to accept the accords but we will never know because Arafat slinked away from the negotiations in order to instigate his final intifada. Ring a bell?
Israel has never missed a chance to miss a chance at exchanging peace for expansion.
Remember Jimmy Carter?

"Carter: Yes, there was a lot of pressure exerted on members of Congress and so forth on behalf of Israel.

"At that time, there was a general consensus between me and the key members of Congress, and that included Sen. (Jacob) Javits (of New York), who was Jewish, that there was a presumption that Israel would withdraw from the occupied territories.

"When I negotiated with (Israeli Prime Minister Menachem) Begin and (Egyptian President Anwar) Sadat, that was one of the things I insisted upon, that both of them agreed to accept.

"If you read the Camp David Accords, which are in the book, they call for the withdrawal of Israel's military and political forces from the West Bank and Gaza, for full self-determination for the Palestinians.

"And the Knesset of Israel agreed with that in a Likud administration..."

"That was subsequently confirmed in the Oslo Agreement in 1993, and more recently the international quartet's (the U.S., Russia, the European Union and the United Nations) 'Roadmap' also requires that Israel withdraw from occupied territories as its main premise."

Carter shares insight on peace in Mideast

Forum List

Back