Man Punches 12 Yr Old In The Face

Need to know what led up to it to make a judgement. Some reports said the girl attacked the man's daughter. Hard to tell without full video.
:linky:

Googly? I can't link newscast, moron
No link means you’re making it up.

It doesn't mean that. If you watch the video, he is heard in the clip ordering the kids to 'break it up' before the girl filming the incident asks, 'who is he?' .

He was being the man from Gillette commercial and was breaking up the fight.

By the way, related to your post... if after two years o investigation there is no proof of Trumps collusion with Russia, does it means you lefties are making it up?
Great, now where in any of that does it indicate his own daughter was attacked?

I haven't seen one, but that's not what my argument it.

You claim that "no link means you (SassyIrishLass) are making it up".

My argument is that "it doesn't mean that".

Now, do you care to answer to my question?

Yesterday I was at the mall when five black teen boys came in. They were all dressed alike in knee shorts with team logos and hoodies.

While they didn't hurt anyone they found it great fun to surround someone peacefully going about their business and dance around them like savages around the camp fire while laughing in uproarious fun. It was enough to briefly hold strangers prisoner. They did not approach me however. I guess I don't look friendly.

You are full of shit.
i have to agree....

It doesn't mean that. If you watch the video, he is heard in the clip ordering the kids to 'break it up' before the girl filming the incident asks, 'who is he?' .

By the way, related to your post... if after two years o investigation there is no proof of Trumps collusion with Russia, does it means you lefties are making it up?

I don’t speak for other “lefties,” nor do they speak for me. And I have not said Trump colluded with Russia. I have said I am waiting to see what Mueller finds before rendering a an opinion on that.

The girl fully expected the adult to take her abuse. Now where would she get an idea like that?

Yesterday I was at the mall when five black teen boys came in. They were all dressed alike in knee shorts with team logos and hoodies.

While they didn't hurt anyone they found it great fun to surround someone peacefully going about their business and dance around them like savages around the camp fire while laughing in uproarious fun. It was enough to briefly hold strangers prisoner. They did not approach me however. I guess I don't look friendly.

You are full of shit.
You are full of black.

I don’t speak for other “lefties,” nor do they speak for me. And I have not said Trump colluded with Russia. I have said I am waiting to see what Mueller finds before rendering a an opinion on that.

Fair enough.

Now let me rephrase my question: if after two years of investigation there is no proof of Trumps collusion with Russia, does it mean it's all made up?

Video captures man hitting 11-year-old child in NC mall fight

So at a mall in North Carolina; a 51 yr old man (David Bell) pushed and punched a 12 yr old girl in the face, knocking her out cold. The video doesn't catch what lead to the confrontation but witnesses say that a verbal conflict between Bell and the youngsters around him took place.

The video shows Mr. Bell pushing the little girl and when she walks back up to him, he cold cocked her in the face, knocking her out. Now maybe he feared for his safety and was trying to protect himself, maybe those kids were a bunch of thugs causing trouble -- but is it ever ok to punch a little girl in the face? Or are certain types of little girls worth punching?

Nonetheless, Mr. Bell is now charged with assaulting a girl under age 12 and two counts of assault on a female -- was the assault justified?

Of course it wasnt justified. He's rightly going to jail whatever his excuse was. there is no excuse
Bull! She ran up to him in an extremely aggressive manner in the middle of a very tense situation. You don't stop to think of the age, race, sexual orientation, political leanings or favourite rap song of the assaulter.

Well, I have to disagree. The man is 5 times her size. he could EASILY have kicked her legs out from under her/ pushed her away with ease. I would never punch a little girl. First off I'm not afraid of a little girl.
People have been known to die from a blow to the head, and this guy went over board. No excuse. I posted a similar video a while back of a 300 pound black guy cold cocking a 15 year old white girl in the face and i had the same reaction then as now.

Video captures man hitting 11-year-old child in NC mall fight

So at a mall in North Carolina; a 51 yr old man (David Bell) pushed and punched a 12 yr old girl in the face, knocking her out cold. The video doesn't catch what lead to the confrontation but witnesses say that a verbal conflict between Bell and the youngsters around him took place.

The video shows Mr. Bell pushing the little girl and when she walks back up to him, he cold cocked her in the face, knocking her out. Now maybe he feared for his safety and was trying to protect himself, maybe those kids were a bunch of thugs causing trouble -- but is it ever ok to punch a little girl in the face? Or are certain types of little girls worth punching?

Nonetheless, Mr. Bell is now charged with assaulting a girl under age 12 and two counts of assault on a female -- was the assault justified?

Depends on the situation...

If the girl is holding a firearm, bat or knife then yes.

If the girl is just being an insulting brat, then no.

If the girl attempted to assault him then it depends but I would not advise it.

Race matter no for me.

Fair enough.

Now let me rephrase my question: if after two years of investigation there is no proof of Trumps collusion with Russia, does it mean it's all made up?
No, it means it’s still under investigation.

But if Mueller had said publicly that trump colluded with Russia but that he couldn’t prove it because his only evidence was on TV, would you believe that?

Oh? Where’s the assault
Assault includes even the apparent threat of bodily harm..actions that cause apprehension in another that bodily harm is about to occur...
Hell, if spitting on someone is considered assault, pushing someone certainly is. Plus they were surrounding him like a pack of hyenas. That doesnt mean all black people are animals, it just means that this group was.

That was a joy to see. The man should get some kind of reward. Where is it wtitten that adults have to take a beating from an underage attacker? Maybe next time that girl will have better sense than to come after an adult.
This is the world of conservative republicans today. Adult white male punches 12 year old minority girl>>>should get some kind of reward.

The girl should have learned thst you don't attack adults. Now she knows there are consequences. The girl must have had the idea that she could do whatever she wanted and her minority would protect her. She was wrong and certainly had it coming. I hope her jaw was fractured as a reminder of who not to fuck with.

After investigation by mall security David Bell was charged with a misdemeanor and is facing no jail time.

Forum List

Back