Manafort associate paid Ukrainian cash to Trump inauguration, prosecutors say

now that Mueller has given Trumps bean counter immunity, he's on the verge of getting a subpoena and getting Trumps tax returns.

ZZZZZZZZOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGG.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You sure you want to start this thread because I can go for fucking miles on the Uk connection to not only Clinton but to McCain.

Always remember that Manafort and Podestas were paid millions by the Ukrainians .More than the Gulf states.

You sure you want to start this thread because I can go for fucking miles on the Uk connection to not only Clinton but to McCain.
I am sure. :)

...and don't try to bite the hand that feeds you ..aa I am on your side.

But this chit is comical. Can't resist not to post it. :)

Always remember that Manafort and Podestas were paid millions by the Ukrainians .More than the Gulf states.
The Podestas also by Russia.

Oh big time and by the way there technically has never been an issue with Russia until Obama and other assholes in the G8 decided they were going to blame all all their ills on fucking Russia.
Oh, I know. It has been funny watching them make up all this crap, when it is exactly what they had been doing for years upon years.

Yeah, "I knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who new a guy".......etc.

Yeah, "I knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy who new a guy".......etc.
It's a little more than that

"A Republican political consultant linked to Paul Manafort and Cambridge Analytica funneled $50,000 from a Ukrainian oligarch to Donald Trump’s presidential inauguration committee, authorities said on Friday.

Sam Patten paid the money to an American “straw purchaser” on behalf of the unnamed oligarch in return for four tickets to Trump’s inauguration in January 2017, prosecutors said in a court filing. Patten was reimbursed by the oligarch. The inauguration committee was not allowed to accept money from foreigners.

The disclosure came as Patten, 47, admitted to illegally lobbying in the US for pro-Russia politicians from Ukraine
."

Patten pleaded guilty on Friday to working as an unregistered agent for the Ukrainian political party Opposition Bloc, which also employed Manafort

Forum List

Back