Manafort being treated worse than Charles Manson by New York Bureacracy

They put a lot of felons in solitary for safety reasons like they are for Manafort. Pedophiles for one.
There wouldn't bee an safety considerations if he wasn't going to Riker's island. Quit pretending this is anything other than pure vindictiveness. All you Trump hating morons are going straight to hell.

Even then, with a life sentence, one would be a lot better off in the Gen Pop of Rikers than in solitary. Especially as Mr. Manafort isn't a child molester or a snitch, and has skills that could make him popular enough with the other guys.

Not sure why you have to keep telling me Manafort isn't a child molester but I find it hilarious.

I'm sorry that you don't understand a high profile elderly inmate just might get himself hurt on Rikers Island.

Sure, a high profile elderly inmate might get hurt on Rikers Island. So might a low profile youthful inmate. Its reputedly a pretty tough joint.

Sure, people get hurt on Rikers. However those that may be targets they sometimes put in solitary, I don't see anything necessarily unusual about this. If there was a reason to put some unknown kid in solitary for his safety they'd do that to, say he was threatened by a gang or they were worried about payback from something he had done.

Anyway, if you want to pout that Manafort isn't getting his ass kicked in jail then you're more than happy to.

Why would Manafort be a particular target? Would the unionized guards tell the inmates that he is a Child Molester- to get back at him for helping President Trump?

Mr. Manafort isn't a paedophile and he isn't a snitch. He's a tax evader, hardly that hated of a crime. He should have no more problems that anyone else in the joint. That's an extremely weak reason. Further, he is an elderly man serving a life sentence. I can't see where his life is so particularly valuable anyhow.

A what?

Tax evasion and bank fraud worth millions. He belongs in jail. You should start a Go Fund Me to get Manafort broken out into general population.
What "bank fraud worth millions?" Name a single bank that lost a dime because of Manafort.

Federal Savings Bank of Chicago, he admitted to 16 million.

Former Trump campaign boss Paul Manafort admits Chicago bank fraud
How do you defraud a bank "of loans?" That phrase is utterly meaningless.

Neat, he plead guilty to bank fraud to the tune of 16 million so you'll have to ask him why if he isn't guilty he did that.
What does "to the tune of $16 million" mean? Did the bank lose $16 million? Nope.

I personally don't want to torture anyone for any crime.

Tax and bank fraud. Cool, now specifically when did either Buffett or Sharpton commit tax FRAUD? Oh, and bank fraud as well.
Of course you want to torture Manafort, and probably every other Republican.

Nope. I'm not into torture.

You obviously are. You're a cruel vindictive despicable piece of shit.

I must have made you mad at some point. Good.
Yeah, the same way I get mad when I step in dog shit.

That's weird, you should seek help, that's not normal.

Of course you want to torture Manafort, and probably every other Republican.

Nope. I'm not into torture.

You obviously are. You're a cruel vindictive despicable piece of shit.

I must have made you mad at some point. Good.
Yeah, the same way I get mad when I step in dog shit.

That's weird, you should seek help, that's not normal.
Actually, normal people get mad when they step in dogshit.

A what?

Tax evasion and bank fraud worth millions. He belongs in jail. You should start a Go Fund Me to get Manafort broken out into general population.
What "bank fraud worth millions?" Name a single bank that lost a dime because of Manafort.

Neat, he plead guilty to bank fraud to the tune of 16 million so you'll have to ask him why if he isn't guilty he did that.
What does "to the tune of $16 million" mean? Did the bank lose $16 million? Nope.

The thing is if Mr. Manafort would have agreed to Mueller's deal and told Lies about President Trump, he'd be a free man today. The toast of the liberal town and a contributor at MSNBC. He's not a danger, and libs could have given a shit less about any lies on bank loan forms.

A what?

A what?

That he took out a loan for 16 million and didn't pay it back. Since it's fraud he probably got the loan by falsifying loan documents.

You think he is innocent or something?

That he took out a loan for 16 million and didn't pay it back. Since it's fraud he probably got the loan by falsifying loan documents.

Its a non-violent offense for a first time offender.

If Mr. Manafort was a black teenager or an illegal alien, and they were accused of a non-violent offense, you'd be up in arms if they were condemned to life imprisonment in solitary confinement.

Show us where he defaulted on the loan. I have a mortgage that I haven't paid back. Your accusation lacks context.

Its a non-violent offense for a first time offender.

Multiple, big crime, I'm sorry but he already had that trial.

I
f Mr. Manafort was a black teenager or an illegal alien, and they were accused of a non-violent offense, you'd be up in arms if they were condemned to life imprisonment in solitary confinement.

I mean, there is so much wrong with that sentence. Let's start with 'life inprisonment' and what that means between a guy who is 70 and a teenager. Fix that part first then we can move on to the rest.

Show us where he defaulted on the loan. I have a mortgage that I haven't paid back. Your accusation lacks context.

If you mean you are behind on your mortgage then color me not shocked.

Did you lie to get that mortgage? Say falsify your income or lie about your assets?

My context is that he pleaded guilty. What is yours?

Did you lie to get that mortgage? Say falsify your income or lie about your assets?

I am not behind on my mortgage. What you are reluctant to admit is that the bank didn't lose a dime on Manafort's loans.

I am not behind on my mortgage. What you are reluctant to admit is that the bank didn't lose a dime on Manafort's loans.

Of course they didn't. That's why Manafort wasn't charged with shit. until he committed the unpardonable sin of working for President Trump. It was a Victimless Crime

I'm not sure why you brought up your mortgage, you probably don't either.

The bank wrote off the 16 million.

Feds Say Chicago Banker Loaned Manafort Money In Hopes Of Trump Administration Job

And, indeed, the bank later went on to write off the loans as a loss — but not before Calk gave something else to Manafort: a list of the jobs he wanted in the new administration.

Every time I read something about these scumbags I have to just shake my head.

Feds Say Chicago Banker Loaned Manafort Money In Hopes Of Trump Administration Job

And, indeed, the bank later went on to write off the loans as a loss — but not before Calk gave something else to Manafort: a list of the jobs he wanted in the new administration.

Who the hell are "these scumbags?" We're only talking about Manafort. Furthermore, there are plenty of scumbags in your party, like Podesta, Hunter Biden, Hillary, Slick Willy and dozens of others.

Who the hell are "these scumbags?" We're only talking about Manafort. Furthermore, there are plenty of scumbags in your party, like Podesta, Hunter Biden, Hillary, Slick Willy and dozens of others.

There were two scumbags in the article I posted, nice of you to read it.

Oh, yeah, I forgot about the pedo-pizza joint that you guys love to salivate over.

In other news, why are you changing the subject?

Manafort is a tax cheat and when you have millions why do you need to cheat? I don't feel an ounce of pity for a rich man actually being fairly punished. Makes me feel like the country is headed in the right direction. I hope he is feeling miserable. That's my sympathetic side on this issue.

Manafort is a tax cheat and when you have millions why do you need to cheat? I don't feel an ounce of pity for a rich man actually being fairly punished. Makes me feel like the country is headed in the right direction. I hope he is feeling miserable. That's my sympathetic side on this issue.

FIne, Manafort is a "tax cheat".

But how about AOC? She worked as a bartender for years, and those who receive gratuities have been known to under report their cash tips.

Should AOC be subject to audit and subjected to the same treatment if found that she cheated the tax man?

So you are going to compare an Uber wealthy tax cheat to a young person because you don't like her viewpoints? Just simply pay your taxes. It's one of the most patriotic things we can do. Uber wealthy men like Manafort think they are above the law. It's wonderful and inspiring to see him brought to justice.

So you are going to compare an Uber wealthy tax cheat to a young person because you don't like her viewpoints? Just simply pay your taxes. It's one of the most patriotic things we can do. Uber wealthy men like Manafort think they are above the law. It's wonderful and inspiring to see him brought to justice.

AOC is the Titular head of the Democrat Party, and one of the most powerful and influential broads in the country.

Why shouldn't she pay, especially when her party is insisting on Financial Assrapery of the deplorable Middle Class?

I think it would be inspiring to see her audited. If she paid every nickel due, there isn't a problem.

Forum List

Back