Mandate moved back, LOL

This is. HUGE! The most egregious example of Obama's Marxist tendencies yet! He has delayed a portion of the law that nutters used to love.....but now hate what a dictator.

He put off ... again ... the mandate for one of the sectors where the most job loss is likely to occur. Chose to postpone the pain ... again ... in hopes of mitigating Democrat losses at the polls.

He put off ... again ... the mandate for one of the sectors where the most job loss is likely to occur. Chose to postpone the pain ... again ... in hopes of mitigating Democrat losses at the polls.

Yep, only the most hardcore partisan ideologues would even try to deny this.

A transparently political move, fooling only the sycophants.

2017 is the earliest date for the state innovations.
so by that time, maybe workable solutions will be offered which people voluntarily agree to fund and participate in because it is effective, as government and health care should be run. Based on good policy, educated choices, and consent of the governed.

:laugh:

It just gets better, boom, right in our face:

White House delays health insurance mandate for medium-sized employers until 2016 - The Washington Post

Does anyone doubt they'll back it up to 2017 for the election?

Too funny. Shameless.

2017 is the earliest date for the state innovations.
so by that time, maybe workable solutions will be offered which people voluntarily agree to fund and participate in because it is effective, as government and health care should be run. Based on good policy, educated choices, and consent of the governed.

Pigs might also fly.

Of course it is, and, yes, count on it being in 2017.

A) You voted for him
B) You support his "right" to change the Law anyway he sees fit.

A) You keep lying about that.
B) No, I don't.
C) Demonstrate where he does not have the right to manage the federal program?

Member #20412 Join Date: Aug 2009
Thanked 9,904 Times in 7,747 Posts
Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
JakeStarkey has disabled reputation

Quote: Originally Posted by Antares View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoosier4Liberty View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by JakeStarkey View Post
obviously staged
Mr. Starkey, I'm just curious. If you are a Republican and actually want the GOP to win back the Senate, then why have I not heard you once criticize the left? You seem to support Obamacare, the stimulus, and most of Obama's other policies. Honestly, I'm happy you're not voting Dem just because that helps our side, but does the GOP really match your ideology at all?

Jake voted for Obama twice, don't let him yank your penis.
I voted for McCain and Obama.

Your industry is getting what it earned, Antares.

Tuff dat.

I voted for McCain and Obama.

Jake those big words in red are your words, you voted for Obama.

The ACA delay, as O'Reilly and Charles just discussed, is not a delay to improve the law but a delay to keep from implementing the law. The Dems are taking on water and this in strictly a political move by a losing team

-Geaux

The ACA delay, as O'Reilly and Charles just discussed, is not a delay to improve the law but a delay to keep from implementing the law. The Dems are taking on water and this in strictly a political move by a losing team

-Geaux
I keep wondering how bad the proprietary polling data is on Ocare to prompt this move?

-Geaux

Please don't fall victim to the liberal insistence on substituting the oxymoronic "ACA" mantra for what is and must always be properly called "Obamacare".

-Geaux

Please don't fall victim to the liberal insistence on substituting the oxymoronic "ACA" mantra for what is and must always be properly called "Obamacare".
You must be suffering low irony syndrome, have you seen a dietician about that problem?

Does anyone doubt they'll back it up to 2017 for the election?

No doubt. They won't want the Democratic candidate bogged down by the backlash. Better to be dishonest and see how many ignorant people they can fool.

Yeah. Shame there is no election in 2017.

I'll make this as simple as I can.

See, they would/will do this in early or mid 2016 in plenty of time for the 2016 elections. That will help their fellow Democrats in the elections, since they are now reduced to doing stuff like this to mitigate the damage they did to themselves with this "law".

So, they would back it up to 2017 in 2016. Just like they backed up the mandate from 2014 (an election year) to 2015 (not an election year).

That's how it would work. This is about politics, not health care.

I hope that helps, please let me know if you require further explanation.

Yikes.

Last edited:
Or....maybe the administration is responding to the needs of small business owners.

I wonder if any of the outraged among us have taken the time to consider that there is a good reason......not related to the political calendar.....for this action.

Absent such an effort, your statements ring hollow.

Yep, only the most hardcore partisan ideologues would even try to deny this.

A transparently political move, fooling only the sycophants.

Or it wasn't that big of a deal...

Here's a helpful chart from the Kaiser Foundation.

2013-ehbs-sof-h1.jpg

99% of employers with 200 or more employees ALREADY offer health care coverage.

91% of employers with 50-199 employees already offer health insurance.

So, really, very few companies are really being effected by this exception in the law.

More people are probably affected by the fact that the government dropped the requirement that all new furnace installations be 95% efficient. But you won't hear people whine about that because it isn't a political issue for the right.

Or....maybe the administration is responding to the needs of small business owners.

I wonder if any of the outraged among us have taken the time to consider that there is a good reason......not related to the political calendar.....for this action.

Take off the rose colored glasses for just once.

The unintended consequence of the decision may be good for business, actually, the repeal of Obamacare would be better. But America, even the LIV 51%, know better.

-Geaux

The unintended consequence of the decision may be good for business, actually, the repeal of Obamacare would be better. But America, even the LIV 51%, know better.

-Geaux

Didn't want to consider it, huh? I get it.

And if a Frog had wings he wouldn't bump his butt when he jumped...........

Again, you make no statement about the Fact that they are violating their own laws without Congressional Consent...................An Administration that only Obeys the laws when they feel like it.

Two, you make no comments that this was part of the concessions from the GOP during the Shutdown.....................Holding the country HOSTAGE, and then the NITWIT in the Oval office later does the same dang thing anyway..................

Your side's normal game is recognized by most who post here.............Luckily for you most of the populous of this country aren't as informed as we are, but even with that they overwhelmingly REJECT THIS LAW...................Your side is now in damage control again for this very reason, and have proven that you have NO RESPECT FOR THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES.

-Geaux

I'm sorry, why is it a good thing to...

Spend more than every other country in the world, but...
Have 1 out of 4 Americans have inadequate or no insurance?
We have the lowest life expectency in the industrialized world.
We have the highest infant mortality rate in the industrialized world.
62% of bankruptcies are related to medical crisis, and 75% of those have medical insurance when the crisis begins.

Now, you guys are the ones who INSIST that rather than have single payer, universal coverage like every other industrialized country, we have to make people get insurance through their employers.

And then you get a situation where the Douchebag CEO of AOL whines he has to cut 401K payouts because two AOL employees had premature babies that cost a million dollars each to treat.

(Obviously, cutting his own 12 million dollar salary never occurred to him. He's going to suck every dollar he can out of AOL before it's WELL DESERVED DEMISE!)

-Geaux

Didn't want to consider it, huh? I get it.

I did consider it.. and responded... If you can be more specific relative to your concerns, then I can address them.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back