Mandate moved back, LOL

Or....maybe the administration is responding to the needs of small business owners.

I wonder if any of the outraged among us have taken the time to consider that there is a good reason......not related to the political calendar.....for this action.

Absent such an effort, your statements ring hollow.

Take off the rose colored glasses for just once.

The unintended consequence of the decision may be good for business, actually, the repeal of Obamacare would be better. But America, even the LIV 51%, know better.

-Geaux

I'm sorry, why is it a good thing to...

Spend more than every other country in the world, but...
Have 1 out of 4 Americans have inadequate or no insurance?
We have the lowest life expectency in the industrialized world.
We have the highest infant mortality rate in the industrialized world.
62% of bankruptcies are related to medical crisis, and 75% of those have medical insurance when the crisis begins.

Now, you guys are the ones who INSIST that rather than have single payer, universal coverage like every other industrialized country, we have to make people get insurance through their employers.

And then you get a situation where the Douchebag CEO of AOL whines he has to cut 401K payouts because two AOL employees had premature babies that cost a million dollars each to treat.

(Obviously, cutting his own 12 million dollar salary never occurred to him. He's going to suck every dollar he can out of AOL before it's WELL DESERVED DEMISE!)

I had no issues with my premium and coverage so I can't relate to your bullets for the most part. The exception being the CEO of AOL.. I think he was/is right

-Geaux

Or....maybe the administration is responding to the needs of small business owners.

I wonder if any of the outraged among us have taken the time to consider that there is a good reason......not related to the political calendar.....for this action.

And if a Frog had wings he wouldn't bump his butt when he jumped...........

Again, you make no statement about the Fact that they are violating their own laws without Congressional Consent...................An Administration that only Obeys the laws when they feel like it.

Two, you make no comments that this was part of the concessions from the GOP during the Shutdown.....................Holding the country HOSTAGE, and then the NITWIT in the Oval office later does the same dang thing anyway..................

Your side's normal game is recognized by most who post here.............Luckily for you most of the populous of this country aren't as informed as we are, but even with that they overwhelmingly REJECT THIS LAW...................Your side is now in damage control again for this very reason, and have proven that you have NO RESPECT FOR THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES.

The delay violates no laws. Your approach is that of a middle schooler. Try harder.

Take off the rose colored glasses for just once.

The unintended consequence of the decision may be good for business, actually, the repeal of Obamacare would be better. But America, even the LIV 51%, know better.

-Geaux

62% of bankruptcies are related to medical crisis, and 75% of those have medical insurance when the crisis begins.

Now, you guys are the ones who INSIST that rather than have single payer, universal coverage like every other industrialized country, we have to make people get insurance through their employers.

And then you get a situation where the Douchebag CEO of AOL whines he has to cut 401K payouts because two AOL employees had premature babies that cost a million dollars each to treat.

(Obviously, cutting his own 12 million dollar salary never occurred to him. He's going to suck every dollar he can out of AOL before it's WELL DESERVED DEMISE!)

I had no issues with my premium and coverage so I can't relate to your bullets for the most part. The exception being the CEO of AOL.. I think he was/is right

-Geaux

Oh, I see. As long as you aren't suffering, it isn't a problem.

I used to think like that, when I was a Republican.

Then my douchebag boss let me go from my job after I ran up too many medical bills, and I realized the pure stupidity of putting your health care in the hands of people looking to make a profit. They'd harvest your organs if they thought they could get away with it.

The AOL guy is the kind of Douchebag that runs Corporate America, and it's why the rest of the world is eating our lunch.

And if a Frog had wings he wouldn't bump his butt when he jumped...........

Again, you make no statement about the Fact that they are violating their own laws without Congressional Consent...................An Administration that only Obeys the laws when they feel like it.

Two, you make no comments that this was part of the concessions from the GOP during the Shutdown.....................Holding the country HOSTAGE, and then the NITWIT in the Oval office later does the same dang thing anyway..................

Your side's normal game is recognized by most who post here.............Luckily for you most of the populous of this country aren't as informed as we are, but even with that they overwhelmingly REJECT THIS LAW...................Your side is now in damage control again for this very reason, and have proven that you have NO RESPECT FOR THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES.

The delay violates no laws. Your approach is that of a middle schooler. Try harder.

LOL

The ACA is a law correct........................

The ACA required implementation by specific dates, and if the law has not been amended to grant these delays then you are absolutely in violation of the law.....

The GOP offered to compromise and delay these laws through the Correct process, which is through the Congress............and your side called it Hostage taking and now do the same thing...............

You have no respect for the Constitution. ZERO NADA................The Administration doesn't have the right to change laws without Congressional Consent. PERIOD.

-Geaux

Oh, I see. As long as you aren't suffering, it isn't a problem.

I used to think like that, when I was a Republican.

Then my douchebag boss let me go from my job after I ran up too many medical bills, and I realized the pure stupidity of putting your health care in the hands of people looking to make a profit. They'd harvest your organs if they thought they could get away with it.

The AOL guy is the kind of Douchebag that runs Corporate America, and it's why the rest of the world is eating our lunch.

Up yours. I lost my insurance as a result of this BS law.........The rates went through the roof and were already high.............

So you may KISS MY .....................

[

LOL

The ACA required implementation by specific dates, and if the law has not been amended to grant these delays then you are absolutely in violation of the law.....

The GOP offered to compromise and delay these laws through the Correct process, which is through the Congress............and your side called it Hostage taking and now do the same thing...............

You have no respect for the Constitution. ZERO NADA................The Administration doesn't have the right to change laws without Congressional Consent. PERIOD.

No, it doesn't want Congress sabotaging the law.

If your only complaint was that the 9% of businesses with 50-200 employees needed more time to comply, you got that. I'm just not seeing your problem.

But you guys want the whole law invalidated, not just a one year delay.

Probably why it's best that Obama completely ignore you.

[

Up yours. I lost my insurance as a result of this BS law.........The rates went through the roof and were already high.............

Have you gone on the exchanges and even looked?

My guess is that you didn't.

My guess is you bought a policy that didn't even cover anything, and then wondered why it was no longer being offered.

By the way, this has nothing to do with the exemption Obama granted small business.

[

LOL

If your only complaint was that the 9% of businesses with 50-200 employees needed more time to comply, you got that. I'm just not seeing your problem.

He ignores everyone...........As you deny that most in this country think the ACA is BS...................

They asked for a 1 year delay of the whole thing........Correct............and even the Unions were saying the same dang thing at the time...........

We do want the law gone.........but the Compromise was justified as your side was having a kickoff in a football game where the ball went BACKWARDS............

Bottom line.......It is a Re-distribution scheme.........It has damaged those outside the poverty ranges...........It has caused businesses to go to part time...............

It is an Economic ANCHOR.

[

My guess is you bought a policy that didn't even cover anything, and then wondered why it was no longer being offered.

By the way, this has nothing to do with the exemption Obama granted small business.

My daughter did it for me......Because I wouldn't do it.............I could have got a crappy deduct policy for a whole 50 bucks less you BOVINE ...DJFKDJNVLJ OF.D.MFDFD.

Wow,,,,,,,,,,,,,terms of service doesn't allow me to say what I want to say here.

[

He ignores everyone...........As you deny that most in this country think the ACA is BS...................

They asked for a 1 year delay of the whole thing........Correct............and even the Unions were saying the same dang thing at the time...........

We do want the law gone.........but the Compromise was justified as your side was having a kickoff in a football game where the ball went BACKWARDS............

Bottom line.......It is a Re-distribution scheme.........It has damaged those outside the poverty ranges...........It has caused businesses to go to part time...............

It is an Economic ANCHOR.

Most of the people who think the ACA is BS are ones who don't think it goes far enough. You guys like to try to count those as kindred spirits.

Here's the thing. We could have had a public option or a Medicare buy-in that would have resolved most of the problems you guys complain about, but you didn't want to go there.

Because Big Insurance didn't want the competition.

I guess when I see the CEO of United Health with a nine-figure compensation package, I am seeing a "redistribution scheme". Oh, and most of the policies that are being cancelled are from- you guess it - United Health.

You clowns on the Right had no problem with ObamaCare when it was proposed by the Heritage Foundation or when Romney did it in Massachusetts.

You just got upset when the Black Guy did it.

[

LOL

Typical so typical as long as there is no opposition.

This is how it works,there are checks installed for a purpose,but your kind refuse to except the fact that more reject this turd then embrace it.

And after all for the people by the people.

Last edited:

One can only laugh at this point.

Yea Mr 'problem solver'...our health care system didn't need any changes. It was just fine costing us twice as much as other industrialized nations with poorer outcomes and thousands of premature deaths every year because people don't have access to affordable medical care.

[

My daughter did it for me......Because I wouldn't do it.............I could have got a crappy deduct policy for a whole 50 bucks less you BOVINE ...DJFKDJNVLJ OF.D.MFDFD.

Wow,,,,,,,,,,,,,terms of service doesn't allow me to say what I want to say here.

Honestly, it's starting to sound like health insurance is the least of your problems.

[

This is how it works,therte are checks installed for a purpose,but your kind refuse to except the fact that more reject this turd then embrace it.

And after for the people by the people.

Guy, you all ran the Weird Mormon Robot on the premise he would overturn ObamaCare.

And he lost.

That, along with the SCOTUS decision, was the end of the conversation as far as I was concerned.

Honestly, it's starting to sound like health insurance is the least of your problems.

Again, I got screwed by this law...........and you don't care......Millions are getting the screw and you don't care............BY THIS LAW....................

You are AMERICA'S PROBLEM JOE...................

Why do people like you believe it's okay not to obey the Constitution JOE................

Why do you ignore the damage done by the ACA JOE...................

Because you are a Tool............And your side is continuing us down the path of Unsustainable Debt Joe...........Over 400 BILLION a year on the interest on the debt...........and you add more debt by delaying provisions in the law that were damaging businesses.....................Until after the elections.............

Since this law is going to damage them, WHAT IS YOUR SOLUTION..............Delay doesn't fix a dang thing..........

Again, JOE, what is your solution when your side has basically admitted it is needed due to the damage it is causing......................

The only solution I've seen from the left in these debates is the Single Payer system............

That is why they wrote this BS law...........They want to cause damage.............So they will then come in and say the ONLY SOLUTION is the SINGLE PAYER OPTION..................

That is their ultimate goal..............and why this current law was never their real intent.

[

This is how it works,therte are checks installed for a purpose,but your kind refuse to except the fact that more reject this turd then embrace it.

And after for the people by the people.

Guy, you all ran the Weird Mormon Robot on the premise he would overturn ObamaCare.

And he lost.

That, along with the SCOTUS decision, was the end of the conversation as far as I was concerned.

But it not so get over it.

Once again,a typical response,my way or the highway,doesn't work that way.

And who is you all?? you are a typical tool,making huge assumptions,with not much to go on.

This law is so good they pushed it back again.

Wasn't this what the shutdown was about?

Pushing this disaster back until after the prick in the Oval Office is in retirement is really a testament to exactly how much good it will end up doing.

This law is so good they pushed it back again.

Wasn't this what the shutdown was about?

Pushing this disaster back until after the prick in the Oval Office is in retirement is really a testament to exactly how much good it will end up doing.

Indeed... The pub party throws Cruz under the bus who Obama has proven was ultimatley right

The new normal

-Geaux

[

Again, I got screwed by this law...........and you don't care......Millions are getting the screw and you don't care............BY THIS LAW....................

You are AMERICA'S PROBLEM JOE...................

Why do people like you believe it's okay not to obey the Constitution JOE................

Why do you ignore the damage done by the ACA JOE...................

Because you are a Tool............And your side is continuing us down the path of Unsustainable Debt Joe...........Over 400 BILLION a year on the interest on the debt...........and you add more debt by delaying provisions in the law that were damaging businesses.....................Until after the elections.............

Since this law is going to damage them, WHAT IS YOUR SOLUTION..............Delay doesn't fix a dang thing..........

Again, JOE, what is your solution when your side has basically admitted it is needed due to the damage it is causing......................

First, whenever I hear some half-ass business tell me that ObamaCare is responsible for their business woes, the first image I get is this..

Dog%252520Ate%252520My%252520Homework.jpg

First and foremost, the amount of businesses actually effected is pretty minimal, just like the number of people who "lost" their coverage was minimal when marginal plans were cancelled.

91% of businesses with 50-199 employees ALREADY offer health coverage. 99% of business with 200+ employees offer health coverage.

There were a LOT of solutions. We could have gone to a SINGLE PAYER system.

We could have established a PUBLIC OPTION for individuals and small businesses, with means tested payments.

We could have established a MEDICARE BUY IN for people 55 and older, who represent most of the expendatures by health plans.

And all of these things were rejected by Republicans because big insurance didn't want them.

Now, I always find it amazes that the party that turned Clinton's surpluses into Bush's Debts is Suddenly worried about "Debt". Forget that Obama has cut the deficit in half by ending Bush's wars and repealling Bush's tax cuts. They are really, really worried about the debt... unless it involves making the 1% who control 43% of the wealth pay their fair share.

Sure.

Here's the thing. Every last one of those countries that has SINGLE PAYER spends about half what we do on health care. While we spend 14% of our GDP on health care, Japan spends 8%.

Oh, the Japanese Health Care system is FAR superior to ours, and Japanese people live longer.

Forum List

Back