Many People think Donald Trump is a demogogue.

Many People think Donald Trump is a demogogue. Are they correct?

• Yes

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters

Demogogue
a political leader who seeks support by appealing to the desires and prejudices of ordinary people rather than by using rational argument.
"a gifted demagogue with particular skill in manipulating the press"
I guess he matches the definition well, but I generally think of the term describing someone who uses rhetoric more tactically and from some kind of a position of strength.

Virtually everything Trump says is either (a) some kind of cringy, simplistic, hyperbolic self-aggrandizement from his desperate need for approval and validation, or (b) portraying himself as the innocent victim, being attacked by the corrupt. That's not strong or tactical, that's just being needy.

Last edited:

Demogogue
a political leader who seeks support by appealing to the desires and prejudices of ordinary people rather than by using rational argument.
"a gifted demagogue with particular skill in manipulating the press"
That describes most politicians. Relying entirely on rational speech guarantees a loss.

No denial. You trump supporters don't get to make up names because we hold that chump you worship in the disdain that he has rightfully earned.
You just hate Blacks

WASHINGTON D.C. (KRON) — President Donald Trump met with African American leaders on Thursday before an African American History Month Reception at the White House.

The main focus has been on what former NFL player Jack Brewer told the president.

“Mr. President, I don’t mean to interrupt, but I’ve got to say this because it’s Black History Month. Man you’re the first black president,” he said.

Demagogue... A political leader who seeks support by appealing to the desires and prejudices of ordinary people rather than by using rational argument.

So Biden slamming Israel as he sends them money and weapons is what?.....
How about when Biden takes debt. from students and puts it onto the backs of hard working tax payers and retirees?...
Before you toss stones make sure you aren't standing in a glass house...

so, you agree that Trump is a demagogue?

No Biden is... learn how to read....

Your post just pointed out that Biden is as well, it never said Trump was not. In fact the phrase you used about glass houses would indicate you agree that Trump is one as well

Horseshit. No, it doesn't impact your life in any meaningful way. :rolleyes: Cram your fake outrage.
Hahaha what? You don’t think my presidents credibility matters? Well that explains why a record number of Americans are worse off since xiden was elected and the globe is in chaos

When are you dembots gonna put country before your cult??

Your post just pointed out that Biden is as well, it never said Trump was not. In fact the phrase you used about glass houses would indicate you agree that Trump is one as well
No one including now you has shown me an example of Trump being demagogic... the meaning of demagogue is....

a political leader who seeks support by appealing to the desires and prejudices of ordinary people rather than by using rational argument.​

That is Biden 100%....

No one including now you has shown me an example of Trump being demagogic... the meaning of demagogue is....

a political leader who seeks support by appealing to the desires and prejudices of ordinary people rather than by using rational argument.​

That is Biden 100%....

spits-coffee-laughing.gif

Hahaha what? You don’t think my presidents credibility matters? Well that explains why a record number of Americans are worse off since xiden was elected and the globe is in chaos

When are you dembots gonna put country before your cult??
What part of cram your fake outrage did you not get?

Forum List

Back