Many People think Donald Trump is a demogogue.

Many People think Donald Trump is a demogogue. Are they correct?

• Yes

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters
The mainstream press is seldom right about anything but in this case, they’re right.
I struggle to see what they are calling Main Stream Press...

Fox is quite different to CNN
Sinclair is a mile away from BBC...

All I see is when someone gets caught they like to blame the messenger. Sometimes they are right especially in fact checking, sometimes they get wrong pundits (they have the worse rep)...

Factcheckers are not accepted by MAGA and when asked why they won't accept one judgement or another they can't seem to be able to offer actual proof...

I struggle to see what they are calling Main Stream Press...

Fox is quite different to CNN
Sinclair is a mile away from BBC...

All I see is when someone gets caught they like to blame the messenger. Sometimes they are right especially in fact checking, sometimes they get wrong pundits (they have the worse rep)...

Factcheckers are not accepted by MAGA and when asked why they won't accept one judgement or another they can't seem to be able to offer actual proof...
Lol. Keep struggling.

If you can’t identify a mainstream outlet, I doubt I can educate you. I don’t have any patience for willful ignorance

PS. This has nothing to do with MAGA. Referencing them indicates tremendous ignorance.

Oh I get it, you will never put your country before your cult....thanks for admitting it
What cult? I'm an independent that detests extremists equally. So spit it out, you dumb magafuck.

Or is this you not so subtly crafting yet another talking point that doesn't attribute anything to this conversation? If so, not interested.

What cult? I'm an independent that detests extremists equally. So spit it out, you dumb magafuck.

Or is this you not so subtly crafting yet another talking point that doesn't attribute anything to this conversation? If so, not interested.
the cult that thinks it's ok if their president is senile or a liar, so long as he is from their cult

Many People think Donald Trump is a demogogue. Are they correct?

Demogogue
a political leader who seeks support by appealing to the desires and prejudices of ordinary people rather than by using rational argument.
"a gifted demagogue with particular skill in manipulating the press"
It’s amazing someone this moronic has that ability but I guess his base are all dumber than he is.

the cult that thinks it's ok if their president is senile or a liar, so long as he is from their cult
As opposed to a criminally indicted orange, senile, lying bag O' shit? Me thinks you should sit down and shut the fuck up. You have zero moral high ground.

As opposed to a criminally indicted orange, senile, lying bag O' shit? Me thinks you should sit down and shut the fuck up. You have zero moral high ground.
If he was senile, the DOJ wouldn't be prossecuting, like they decided with Xiden

And If frogs had wings, they wouldn't bump their asses when they hop. :rolleyes: Stop posting meaningless content.
That's true about frogs too....but they don't, hence why they bump their ass.

So you think Xiden is senile, you don't see the danger in a President that is senile?

That's true about frogs too....but they don't, hence why they bump their ass.

So you think Xiden is senile, you don't see the danger in a President that is senile?
First, I didn't say that. Where did I say that? Where the fuck did I say 'The President is senile'? :dunno:

Or are you the gaslighting magaturd trying to put words in people's mouths? Stop posting meaningless content to me.

First, I didn't say that. Where did I say that? Where the fuck did I say 'The President is senile'? :dunno:

Or are you the gaslighting magaturd trying to put words in people's mouths? Stop posting meaningless content to me.
And If frogs had wings, they wouldn't bump their asses when they hop. :rolleyes: Stop posting meaningless content.

What did you mean when you posted this in response to my post that the DOJ didn't indict him because he was senile?

So were they wrong? Why did the President say cannibals ate his uncle? was he lying or senile?

What did you mean when you posted this in response to my post that the DOJ didn't indict him because he was senile?

So were they wrong? Why did the President say cannibals ate his uncle? was he lying or senile?
I sincerely give no fucks either way what Brandon said. Only politically obsessed goobers like you care about this for imaginary magaturd 'gotcha' points. Will it help the orange bag O' shit stay out of prison/ win an election? Doubtful.

Does it affect the economy? No.
Immigration? Nope.
States rights? No?

Then kindly go fuck yourself dipshit.

Lol. Keep struggling.

If you can’t identify a mainstream outlet, I doubt I can educate you. I don’t have any patience for willful ignorance

PS. This has nothing to do with MAGA. Referencing them indicates tremendous ignorance.
You may want to review your post in light of what the OP actually says.

Forum List

Back