Many Republicans Want an Unconstrained President

More confused than a termite in a yoyo.
Definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer. I literally said I thought it was a good thing that Biden became POTUS, and yet he just bleats on and on about how I’m so upset over it. I guess, if your brain is weak, straw men are your go-to shelter.

Nearly half of Republicans polled want a quasi-elected dictator or monarch, according to a recent poll. They feel a president should be able to operate with little interference from the courts or Congress, or in other words, the very checks and balances that keep us from being a dictatorship. 47% of Republicans who agreed with the minimal checks and balances statement are also supporting Trump for president. They would feel very differently, of course, were it Obama or Biden.

This is who MAGA is.

That's a very bad idea

What's a "constrained president"? :dunno:
Voted for is nor FORCED.
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Nearly half of Republicans polled want a quasi-elected dictator or monarch, according to a recent poll. They feel a president should be able to operate with little interference from the courts or Congress, or in other words, the very checks and balances that keep us from being a dictatorship. 47% of Republicans who agreed with the minimal checks and balances statement are also supporting Trump for president. They would feel very differently, of course, were it Obama or Biden.

This is who MAGA is.

Majority wants trump

But seriously. If Trump treats his political enemies as the Democrat mob treated theirs, I'm okay with that for the next four years.

Any who riot against Trump should be jailed for YEARS without a trial.

The aggressor sets the rules
Pretty aggressive all right.

Forum List

Back