Many Republicans Want an Unconstrained President

Nearly half of Republicans polled want a quasi-elected dictator or monarch, according to a recent poll. They feel a president should be able to operate with little interference from the courts or Congress, or in other words, the very checks and balances that keep us from being a dictatorship. 47% of Republicans who agreed with the minimal checks and balances statement are also supporting Trump for president. They would feel very differently, of course, were it Obama or Biden.

This is who MAGA is.

Well, we've already got that with Biden & Co.

Nearly half of Republicans polled want a quasi-elected dictator or monarch, according to a recent poll. They feel a president should be able to operate with little interference from the courts or Congress, or in other words, the very checks and balances that keep us from being a dictatorship. 47% of Republicans who agreed with the minimal checks and balances statement are also supporting Trump for president. They would feel very differently, of course, were it Obama or Biden.

This is who MAGA is.

Link is broken. Doesn’t load anything for me

Yep. Turns out this was what they always wanted. Their adoration for Reagan was just a test run.

They want a strongman. They want to be led, protected, taken care of.

And they choose a flamboyant, hypersensitive NY City billionaire metrosexual who sports a Flock of Seagulls haircut and more makeup than his wife.

Go figure.

What’s wrong with metro sexual?

lol, for being as “open and accepting” as you lefty’s claim to be, you sure do disparage people of various sexual identities a lot…

Trump, flamboyant? I don’t see that, hypersensitive, now I agree with that lol

This is who MAGA is.

What a load of horse shit.

Your candidate lost in 2020 and you’re STILL whining about it, kid.
I am not a candidate. You said I lost. You were wrong, chump.
Regardless, I believe Trump getting cheated in 2020 will be a good thing in the long run. It totally exposed the legions of useful idiots like yourself. Ever hear the phrase “give them enough rope”? Biden is your rope.

This is who MAGA is.

No numbnuts we want payback

Forum List

Back