Mar-a-Lago Member Identifies on Social Media Man Who Carries Nuclear Football

Even better...Trump's handling of classified intel in a public ballroom.

Trump turns Mar-a-Lago Club terrace into open-air situation room

screen%20shot%202017-02-13%20at%20112455%20am.png
Where is Trump in this picture, please point him out.

His aides are in the picture holding up a cell phone so Abe can look at information with them.
Holy fuck! I wouldn't want our people sharing info with an ally that they need to react. I'm sure the Japanese will be all up in arms over this any minute.

Do Trumpbots even understand... that because someone else did something wrong doesn't mean it is ok for Trump to? Hillary, Biden, Obama... None of those people are in charge of the security of the United States right now. Trump is. So regardless of what those people did in the past, None of what they did matters anymore. Do you understand that? What Trump DOES RIGHT NOW matters. This is the present, Hillary and Co. are the past. QUIT EXCUSING TRUMP for what he does. It's either right or wrong... and he is doing shit right now that is hurting the security of the country.

Specifically, how is President Donald Trump HURTING THE SECURITY OF THE COUNTRY?

If you have to ask that question, then even if I told you, you wouldn't understand or would brush it off. Just a waste of my time.

Thank you for confirming your desperation. You don't have a clue. You're just a bitter, hateful Progressive who has yet to accept that they were beaten by a landslide. As the cliche goes...if President Donald Trump walked on water, you'd whine that he couldn't swim. Grow up.

It's no secret about who carries the "football. It's always a military aide carrying it. Read the Wikipedia article and look at the pictures of the guys carrying it

.Nuclear football - Wikipedia

th
th
th

th
th

Those are old pictures... not current ones. Do you understand the difference between the two circumstances?
No. Clue me in.

Really? Who cares who used to carry it? Why would that matter now? :rolleyes:
True. those are old pictures. However, a military aide carries the briefcase.What does that have to do with the price of pickles in Bulgaria.

His aides are in the picture holding up a cell phone so Abe can look at information with them.

Maybe it was the dessert menu? Looks like nothing to me
Wouldn't be the first time the left freaking out amounted to nothing more than a rocky road.

It's no secret about who carries the "football. It's always a military aide carrying it. Read the Wikipedia article and look at the pictures of the guys carrying it

.Nuclear football - Wikipedia

th
th
th

th
th

That's not even what's important here. Trump's careless handling of classified materials following the launch of a ballistic missile by NK is the real story.
You mean the ballistic missile that every nation in the world immediately knew about including every news organization ? Silly shit.

Do Trumpbots even understand... that because someone else did something wrong doesn't mean it is ok for Trump to? Hillary, Biden, Obama... None of those people are in charge of the security of the United States right now. Trump is. So regardless of what those people did in the past, None of what they did matters anymore. Do you understand that? What Trump DOES RIGHT NOW matters. This is the present, Hillary and Co. are the past. QUIT EXCUSING TRUMP for what he does. It's either right or wrong... and he is doing shit right now that is hurting the security of the country.

Specifically, how is President Donald Trump HURTING THE SECURITY OF THE COUNTRY?

If you have to ask that question, then even if I told you, you wouldn't understand or would brush it off. Just a waste of my time.

Thank you for confirming your desperation. You don't have a clue. You're just a bitter, hateful Progressive who has yet to accept that they were beaten by a landslide. As the cliche goes...if President Donald Trump walked on water, you'd whine that he couldn't swim. Grow up.

I'm not a Progressive... I didn't want Trump or Hillary. You're just a fucking Trump supporter that is blinded by your love for having your candidate as President that you don't give a fuck what he does as long as he represents you. People like you are a cancer to America.

You can find out if this is OK or not by asking one sile question: Did this happen on Obama watch or Trumps? If Obama, bad. If Trump, ok.

Wouldn't be the first time the left freaking out amounted to nothing more than a rocky road.

A man is holding up a paper for Abe to read and I would not be surprised if it was a menu or something silly

A man is holding up a paper for Abe to read and I would not be surprised if it was a menu or something silly

Other than the fact that the guy that took the picture and posted it saying it is them dealing with the North Korea missile launch... and you know, he was there. A guy without proper security clearance had access to take that picture at that time. So you understand how crazy that is?

Other than the fact that the guy that took the picture and posted it saying it is them dealing with the North Korea missile launch... and you know, he was there. A guy without proper security clearance had access to take that picture at that time. So you understand how crazy that is?
I wouldn't worry about it. Shit happens.

Look all I see are a few japs, a waiter and most likely a translator reading the menu....not to change the subject but the key lime pie is rumored to be excellent.

If this is happening with Trump in his first month... after he ridiculed Hillary for her pure handling of security measures, you think it will get better? He campaigned on this stuff, and he is being lackadaisical about it. This is like a Catholic Priest telling you not to have sex out of marriage and then going and molesting little boys.

Have you seen the list of broken campaign promises Trump has had already? This would be bad if he had just done it, but it makes it worse that he campaigned about the stuff stuff he is doing now.

I'm not a Progressive... I didn't want Trump or Hillary. You're just a fucking Trump supporter that is blinded by your love for having your candidate as President that you don't give a fuck what he does as long as he represents you. People like you are a cancer to America.

Profanity%208_zpsyntqyp4i.jpg

If this is happening with Trump in his first month... after he ridiculed Hillary for her pure handling of security measures, you think it will get better? He campaigned on this stuff, and he is being lackadaisical about it. This is like a Catholic Priest telling you not to have sex out of marriage and then going and molesting little boys.

Have you seen the list of broken campaign promises Trump has had already? This would be bad if he had just done it, but it makes it worse that he campaigned about the stuff stuff he is doing now.
He's only been in office three weeks. He can't do it all in that time. First, he's a lot older than Obama and not half the genius Barry is. And so far I haven't heard anything about what he was supposed to do to violate security regulations. People are going bugfuk over nothing.

You don't even know what the Nuclear Football is.

Perfectly in line with the choreography of reality shows. And that is what you voted for. Awesome.
Amazingly Trump is being Presidential and the reality show is how you morons react. I voted for a guy I thought would do a better job than that stupid broad you ran, so far I'm not disappointed. The reality distraction and entertainment has been you idiots. Rioting, burning, calling for killing people...yeah, you're the reality show. Trump is doing fine. You have issues.
Thx 4 sharing the trumptard version of reality. If i want to hear that, i tune in to sean spicer or kellyanne conway. Your offal is redundant. As is your face. And then some, et al.

Your offal is redundant. As is your face.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and think when you wake up in the morning wondering what drunk ass shit you posted this one should stand out.

Here it is again in case you missed it.

Man I love that. Such eloquence. Let's see that one more time because it's the pinnacle of leftist thought.

Thank you sir for your input. It's fantastic.

You don't even know what the Nuclear Football is.

Sure I don't... :rolleyes:

coming from the idiot that posted something about Trans bathroom use in a thread about Trump and the Nuclear Football.

Forum List

Back