Mar-a-Lago Member Identifies on Social Media Man Who Carries Nuclear Football

According to an article on Yahoo, the man that posted these photos has removed his Facebook account that he posted them to.

I'm not a Progressive... I didn't want Trump or Hillary.
I really am starting to think there should be an investigation into this election, so far no one has admitted to voting for hillary.

Other than the Millions of people that marched on Washington and in cities across the country...
How many? [round off to the nearest million] and that would explain what the marches were really all about...the coronation of their queen being derailed.

Yes, this is what happens when you have a guy like Trump as President, a man who is member of his Mar-a-Lago resort identifies the man who carries the Nuclear Football for President Trump, and the brief case with the information Trump needs. Do you Trumpbots understand how dangerous this shit is???

C4jtUCmWEAATGhD.jpg
So did Joe Biden

Yeah, when Biden did it, you conservatives lost your shit. When Trump does it, you just say "oh, okay, that's who it is".
Put away the pussy hat and stop lying. Good grief.

I'm not a Progressive... I didn't want Trump or Hillary.
I really am starting to think there should be an investigation into this election, so far no one has admitted to voting for hillary.

Other than the Millions of people that marched on Washington and in cities across the country...
Yea and don't forget the brilliant people that smashed a million cars.........................

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you are just as bright as they are

According to an article on Yahoo, the man that posted these photos has removed his Facebook account that he posted them to.

Just because he deleted his Facebook account, that doesn't mean squat, because nothing is ever permanently deleted from the internet. I mean, lots of news agencies and private people have copies of these pictures and will continue to display them. Shoot, we've even got several threads on this board that still has the pictures on it.

What Trump should have done is excuse himself, go to a secure area WITHOUT a bunch of civilian gawkers, taken care of business, and then came back to chow.

Just because he deleted his Facebook account, that doesn't mean squat, because nothing is ever permanently deleted from the internet. I mean, lots of news agencies and private people have copies of these pictures and will continue to display them. Shoot, we've even got several threads on this board that still has the pictures on it.

What Trump should have done is excuse himself, go to a secure area WITHOUT a bunch of civilian gawkers, taken care of business, and then came back to chow.

I'm not saying that is stopping it from being out there... What I was implying is that it probably means he was told to do so because he shouldn't have put it up in the first place.

I've said several times in this thread he should have had a secure place to handle business, especially since it is HIS resort.

I'm not saying that is stopping it from being out there... What I was implying is that it probably means he was told to do so because he shouldn't have put it up in the first place.

I've said several times in this thread he should have had a secure place to handle business, especially since it is HIS resort.

Exactly. Even Jr. was smart enough to know not to discuss classified information in public.

Trump has told us how smart he is, and he's been spending enough time at Mara Lago that it is now called the Southern White House. He should have started setting up a situation room at his resort when he started to spend a lot of his time there. Jr. did it with his ranch, why can't Trump do it with his resort?

I think the real reason that he stayed out in the dining area was so that he could show off to the other club members that were present, he was probably thinking it would make him look "presidential" to be working over dinner. Only trouble is, it didn't because of the possible security breach.

Well if Yahoo said.........................................

R U Retarded

Hey dumbass, go to Facebook and search for his account and see if it is still there. You think they are going to lie about something that is easily verifiable? They aren't dumb like Trump to do something like that.

Mar-a-lago-deagazio.jpg

This is awesome. I can't wait to see how the Trump apologists rush to his defense with some "but Hillary" bullshit.
Facebook as a source? Lol
Its funny because trump has you going as retarded as possible

R U Retarded

Hey dumbass, go to Facebook and search for his account and see if it is still there. You think they are going to lie about something that is easily verifiable? They aren't dumb like Trump to do something like that.
How do you know that facebook, the NSA or Secret Service did not remove it. LOL you are as stupid as can be.

Bye the way, facebook is entirely built and controlled by the NSA, idiots like you give away personal info free of charge.

R U Retarded

How do you know that facebook, the NSA or Secret Service did not remove it. LOL you are as stupid as can be.

Bye the way, facebook is entirely built and controlled by the NSA, idiots like you give away personal info free of charge.

Whether he took it down or the government did, it's down isn't it? So again, why are you talking shit about Yahoo saying as a source it is deleted? You contradicted your own argument, while calling me an idiot. Do you see the irony in that?

R U Retarded

Whether he took it down or the government did, it's down isn't it? So again, why are you talking shit about Yahoo saying as a source it is deleted? You contradicted your own argument, while calling me an idiot. Do you see the irony in that?

I never said that Yahoo did or did not do anything. You are a delusional fool that believes that the arguments that you wage here have some grand meaning. They don't, I just like laughing at doofuses like you.

So did you hug your kids today?

Thank you for confirming your desperation. You don't have a clue. You're just a bitter, hateful Progressive who has yet to accept that they were beaten by a landslide. As the cliche goes...if President Donald Trump walked on water, you'd whine that he couldn't swim. Grow up.

Do you say the same about House Oversight Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz?

Chaffetz probes Trump's security protocols at Mar-a-Lago

Has it ever occurred to any of you desperate ignorant morons that maybe, just maybe Rick is a decoy?
Wouldn't make any sense to you would it?

R U Retarded

I never said that Yahoo did or did not do anything. You are a delusional fool that believes that the arguments that you wage here have some grand meaning. They don't, I just like laughing at doofuses like you.

So did you hug your kids today?

And I quote:

"Well if Yahoo said.........................................

R U Retarded"

Now you admit his page is gone and Yahoo was correct and I was correct in posting what I did. So who's the retard? Seriously dude, what the fuck is your problem? If someone doesn't post some shit from Info Wars you attack it even if it is true.

Here's a tip, sometimes it is ok to just not say anything. Literally, sometimes you just need to cut your losses and shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back