Mar-a-Lago Member Identifies on Social Media Man Who Carries Nuclear Football

Mar-a-lago-deagazio.jpg

This is awesome. I can't wait to see how the Trump apologists rush to his defense with some "but Hillary" bullshit.
So you have two leaders together when a crisis happens what do you do ignore it until after the salad course or immediately handle the situation. Being able to handle problems as they occur without lossing your shit is the sign of a good leader. You libs are bitching about straws.

What do you do? Well first of all you should be prepared, and when you go somewhere you should plan ahead that if something does go down, you have a secure place to go to in order to set up a temporary situational room. You don't do it in the open air like that.
Murphy's Laws of Combat is very relevant especially "No Battle Plan Survives Contact With the Enemy”
Being able to adapt to the situation is essential. Seems like Trump improvised very well and you're just looking for silly shit to whine about.

You are assuming he had a battle plan... So what stopped him from having a planned secure room to use? Melania was taking a shit in it? Ivanka and Jared were getting in a quickie in it? Do you understand how dumb your statement is about that situation? We aren't talking about a dynamic entry assault to an ISIS compound.
Isn't that part of the CIA's plan? That's their job right? Other than your sexist disgusting behavior against the Trump women by blaming them for taking shit's and getting fucked what is the problem you unhinged loon?

Sexist? I'm sorry do women take a shit? I said Ivanka AND Jared.

First tell me how cell phones and classified material have anything to do with the immediate situation ?

Richard-DeAgazio-main-photo

Trump aid holding up cell phone so Trump can read reports regarding NK missile launch.

See any problems with that?
Oh no, our enemies will know that NK exploded a nuclear bomb because it was on the cell phone ! That's how stupid you sound.

Do Trumpbots even understand... that because someone else did something wrong doesn't mean it is ok for Trump to? Hillary, Biden, Obama... None of those people are in charge of the security of the United States right now. Trump is. So regardless of what those people did in the past, None of what they did matters anymore. Do you understand that? What Trump DOES RIGHT NOW matters. This is the present, Hillary and Co. are the past. QUIT EXCUSING TRUMP for what he does. It's either right or wrong... and he is doing shit right now that is hurting the security of the country.

Specifically, how is President Donald Trump HURTING THE SECURITY OF THE COUNTRY?

Do Trumpbots even understand... that because someone else did something wrong doesn't mean it is ok for Trump to? Hillary, Biden, Obama... None of those people are in charge of the security of the United States right now. Trump is. So regardless of what those people did in the past, None of what they did matters anymore. Do you understand that? What Trump DOES RIGHT NOW matters. This is the present, Hillary and Co. are the past. QUIT EXCUSING TRUMP for what he does. It's either right or wrong... and he is doing shit right now that is hurting the security of the country.

Specifically, how is President Donald Trump HURTING THE SECURITY OF THE COUNTRY?

If you have to ask that question, then even if I told you, you wouldn't understand or would brush it off. Just a waste of my time.

Oh no, our enemies will know that NK exploded a nuclear bomb because it was on the cell phone ! That's how stupid you sound.

What kind of material do you think was included in the security briefing Trump received following the missile launch?

Photos of the missile? Assessments of the missile's capability? Status update on NK's nuclear program?

All of the above?

All would be classified.

Why? He's in the secret service. Do you honestly think he's the one who carries it 24/7?

This may come as a shock to you, but if you were to follow any of President Donald Trump's encourages and, low and behold, there will be someone carrying the same briefcase and it will be someone else carrying the case.

Worse case scenario supposes someone slips in there and steals that case. What do you suppose they could do?

The person who carries the football isn't secret service, he's military.

I stand corrected. He's still not the only one.

What kind of material do you think was included in the security briefing Trump received following the missile launch?

Photos of the missile? Assessments of the missile's capability? Status update on NK's nuclear program?

All of the above?

All would be classified.

The news had photos of the launch. Do you not think that dozens of countries have satellite capabilities and knew at the same instant that a rocket had been launched?

Amazingly Trump is being Presidential and the reality show is how you morons react. I voted for a guy I thought would do a better job than that stupid broad you ran, so far I'm not disappointed. The reality distraction and entertainment has been you idiots. Rioting, burning, calling for killing people...yeah, you're the reality show. Trump is doing fine. You have issues.

Do you know what being presidential would look like in this situation? Going inside, to a more secure location. Limiting staff access to cell phones. Ensuring that you don't give up classified information to the Japanese Prime Minister or random dinner guests.

You were one of the people who repeatedly hammered Hillary Clinton for carelessness regarding her e-mails. The fact that Trump dealt with this situation where he did is about 600,000 times more careless than anything Hillary did.

You're not disappointed because you're a moron.
Good lord you people are losing your minds. How the hell is Trump taking a phone call 600,000 times worse than hillary having a private email server? Seriously. How the hell is that 600,000 times worse when he is surrounded by security in a secured area?You people are fucking nuts.

First tell me how cell phones and classified material have anything to do with the immediate situation ?

Richard-DeAgazio-main-photo

Trump aid holding up cell phone so Trump can read reports regarding NK missile launch.

See any problems with that?
Umm, not to shit on your parade here but where is Trump in that picture? Is he supposed to be the Japanese PM here? Where the fuck is he?

The news had photos of the launch. Do you not think that dozens of countries have satellite capabilities and knew at the same instant that a rocket had been launched?

Why do you think our intelligence agencies would not have provided Trump with our intelligence?

Why do you think our intelligence agencies would not have provided Trump with our intelligence?
Obie got all his news when it was on CNN. I guess Trump is one step ahead of what we had the last eight years.

It's no secret about who carries the "football. It's always a military aide carrying it. Read the Wikipedia article and look at the pictures of the guys carrying it

.Nuclear football - Wikipedia

th
th
th

th
th

Those are old pictures... not current ones. Do you understand the difference between the two circumstances?
No. Clue me in.

It's no secret about who carries the "football. It's always a military aide carrying it. Read the Wikipedia article and look at the pictures of the guys carrying it

.Nuclear football - Wikipedia

th
th
th

th
th

Those are old pictures... not current ones. Do you understand the difference between the two circumstances?
No. Clue me in.

Really? Who cares who used to carry it? Why would that matter now? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back