Marijuana and the definition of conservative

I got stuck on the finger by a pot needle someone left on the sidewalk once. It swelled up and hurt.
a pot needle?.....

Yes.

70r1WawtTvrD7V44HIRU1AoYtYaaAPKVOW9WcKkLhfw.jpg

c43f18ef6eb2c7221aae4bbc7ec902058cebf5a7b9cf793ad75cab5c90170d5d_1.jpg

Yesterday my satellite went down in the thunderstorm during the middle of my tennis match, so I went out to the laundry room packed a bowl of Pink Kush that I picked up at the local government licensed pot shop, smoke the bowl watched Reefer Madness on my PVR for shitz and giggles.

I laughed and laughed over the incurable madness of the killer pot addict as he’s dragged off in his straight jacket. At the end.

My dinner is in the slow cooker, and if it doesn’t rain today, I’ll go over to my friend’s house. She told me my plants are now 4 feet tall and need to be staked. I should also trim some of the unproductive bottom branches so more nutrients go to the flowers. We’re each allowed 4 plants.

Growing is a lot of work. And the town shitheads will go after your plants come fall. We’ve booby trapped her yard raspberry bushes along her fences, as well as motion sensors and cameras. When pot is legal, we simply gave the cops the video of these shits going over the fence with her plants and Go to Jail, go directly to Jail, do not pass Go.

The young asshats are perfectly willling to let you grow, trim, water and fertilize all summer long. Hopefully the usual suspects will be in jail this September, UNTIL we get our harvest indoors.

I got stuck on the finger by a pot needle someone left on the sidewalk once. It swelled up and hurt.
a pot needle?.....

Yes.

70r1WawtTvrD7V44HIRU1AoYtYaaAPKVOW9WcKkLhfw.jpg

c43f18ef6eb2c7221aae4bbc7ec902058cebf5a7b9cf793ad75cab5c90170d5d_1.jpg

Yesterday my satellite went down in the thunderstorm during the middle of my tennis match, so I went out to the laundry room packed a bowl of Pink Kush that I picked up at the local government licensed pot shop, smoke the bowl watched Reefer Madness on my PVR for shitz and giggles.

I laughed and laughed over the incurable madness of the killer pot addict as he’s dragged off in his straight jacket. At the end.

My dinner is in the slow cooker, and if it doesn’t rain today, I’ll go over to my friend’s house. She told me my plants are now 4 feet tall and need to be staked. I should also trim some of the unproductive bottom branches so more nutrients go to the flowers. We’re each allowed 4 plants.

Growing is a lot of work. And the town shitheads will go after your plants come fall. We’ve booby trapped her yard raspberry bushes along her fences, as well as motion sensors and cameras. When pot is legal, we simply gave the cops the video of these shits going over the fence with her plants and Go to Jail, go directly to Jail, do not pass Go.

The young asshats are perfectly willling to let you grow, trim, water and fertilize all summer long. Hopefully the usual suspects will be in jail this September, UNTIL we get our harvest indoors.
You just confessed to a federal crime on an internet discussion board. Jack-booted DEA thugs coming through your doors in 3...2...1...

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao:

First of all, there is zero proof that pot causes anyone to be a social liability.

The beaked birdbrain sub can parrot, just like a left winger who wants to believe co2 is warming earth. ...

The CO2 concentration in the atmosphere is higher than it was in the last few million years when we human beings evolved on this planet here. Main reason for this change: industrialisation and a wrong use of energy "creating" (=transforming) systems. We blowed much to much CO2 into the atmosphere within a much too short time - so we are now in danger to start to lose balance. You saw just a moment ago the heat wave in the North of America. In Canada died about 700 people. Such an event, which happens only in 1000 years (2°K colder) is able to happen in the world every 3-5 years if the average temperature on Earth grows only again 0.8°K.
What the green house gas CO2 is able to do you can see very well in the atmosphere of the planet Venus, which had once a situation which was also friendly for the existence of life. Why is this important? On reason of risk evaluation!, which defines deadly consequences and the probability of deadly situations. The risk is immense.
Thanks, that you understood now the basics of the problem and you will stop in future to fight against the survival of all life on planet Earth and you will start to help the Noahs of this world to build their fleet of arks, which will transport us all into a better future, where we are able to survive. God bless you and everyone, who is doing so.

Parroting is not science, it is the religion of the intellectually inferior.

Over the past million years, Greenland froze while North America thawed. To your beaked birdbrain, that means co2 clumped over NA and fled Greenland, on command from Algore...

No, the normal climate cycle of glaciers and warming is over 110,000 years long.
And not only have be reduced the time duration to only about 250 years, but we have piled an additional warming on top of an already warm period.
The only reason why Greenland would not stay in sync with the rest of North America would be ocean currents, like the Gulf Stream. Nothing to do with CO2.

A conservative, at least when that word had a real definition, meant being inherently against expanding government power and authority. Conservatism embraces freedom and privacy, and only real threat to others would justify changing and supporting increasing government at the expense of freedom and privacy.

You work a full day. You come home

You have a beer

Or

You have a bong hit

Neither activity would in any way bother a conservative. But here we are with self proclaimed "conservatives" embracing increased government power and authority at the expense of freedom and privacy over ... A plant.

Nice.

The origin of marijuana prohibition is a case study of the truth of conservatism, that big government should not be trusted, and that those in government will lie and spread fear and panic to keep themselves in power. The head of prohibition knew prohibition was going to be repealed (because the church going sub human morons who pushed it had no clue what they were doing, and in the end the American people figured out that al Capone was worse than alcohol). So this guy created a new issue, a new cause, to keep his job and title and budget etc. marijuana was the target. Using American taxdollars, this uber greedy kleptocratic traitor funded the making of mass misinfo about marijuana, most famously the movie Reefer Madness, which many morons still believe. In reality, by pushing marijuana underground, we enriched and empowered criminal elements here and abroad, and packed our prisons with people who are not a threat to society.

The war on marijuana is the epitome of BIG GOVERNMENT using lies, falsehoods, propaganda, and the law to do unreal harm to America and abroad for the sole purpose of enriching and empowering liars in government.

Nobody who opposes total marijuana legalization is in any way a conservative.

The pot haters are classic morons with bird brains filled with falsehoods who want big government to rescue them from the bogeyman.....

Neat. It's funny how liberals have usually been more open to marijuana legalization.

What about the right to marry the one you love without the government telling you that it's icky? Traditionally where have conservatives stood on that?
What about the right to marry the one you love without the government telling you that it's icky?
that was voted down twice in California.....and yes lots of liberals voted it down......
Over a decade ago. Gay marriage is supported by most Californians.

Maybe try living in the here and now.

A conservative, at least when that word had a real definition, meant being inherently against expanding government power and authority. Conservatism embraces freedom and privacy, and only real threat to others would justify changing and supporting increasing government at the expense of freedom and privacy.

You have a beer

Or

You have a bong hit

Neither activity would in any way bother a conservative. But here we are with self proclaimed "conservatives" embracing increased government power and authority at the expense of freedom and privacy over ... A plant.

Nice.

The origin of marijuana prohibition is a case study of the truth of conservatism, that big government should not be trusted, and that those in government will lie and spread fear and panic to keep themselves in power. The head of prohibition knew prohibition was going to be repealed (because the church going sub human morons who pushed it had no clue what they were doing, and in the end the American people figured out that al Capone was worse than alcohol). So this guy created a new issue, a new cause, to keep his job and title and budget etc. marijuana was the target. Using American taxdollars, this uber greedy kleptocratic traitor funded the making of mass misinfo about marijuana, most famously the movie Reefer Madness, which many morons still believe. In reality, by pushing marijuana underground, we enriched and empowered criminal elements here and abroad, and packed our prisons with people who are not a threat to society.

The war on marijuana is the epitome of BIG GOVERNMENT using lies, falsehoods, propaganda, and the law to do unreal harm to America and abroad for the sole purpose of enriching and empowering liars in government.

The pot haters are classic morons with bird brains filled with falsehoods who want big government to rescue them from the bogeyman.....

Neat. It's funny how liberals have usually been more open to marijuana legalization.

What about the right to marry the one you love without the government telling you that it's icky? Traditionally where have conservatives stood on that?
What about the right to marry the one you love without the government telling you that it's icky?
that was voted down twice in California.....and yes lots of liberals voted it down......

is it?.....how long have you lived there?.....

First of all, there is zero proof that pot causes anyone to be a social liability.

The beaked birdbrain sub can parrot, just like a left winger who wants to believe co2 is warming earth. ...

The CO2 concentration in the atmosphere is higher than it was in the last few million years when we human beings evolved on this planet here. Main reason for this change: industrialisation and a wrong use of energy "creating" (=transforming) systems. We blowed much to much CO2 into the atmosphere within a much too short time - so we are now in danger to start to lose balance. You saw just a moment ago the heat wave in the North of America. In Canada died about 700 people. Such an event, which happens only in 1000 years (2°K colder) is able to happen in the world every 3-5 years if the average temperature on Earth grows only again 0.8°K.
What the green house gas CO2 is able to do you can see very well in the atmosphere of the planet Venus, which had once a situation which was also friendly for the existence of life. Why is this important? On reason of risk evaluation!, which defines deadly consequences and the probability of deadly situations. The risk is immense.
Thanks, that you understood now the basics of the problem and you will stop in future to fight against the survival of all life on planet Earth and you will start to help the Noahs of this world to build their fleet of arks, which will transport us all into a better future, where we are able to survive. God bless you and everyone, who is doing so.

Parroting is not science, it is the religion of the intellectually inferior.

Over the past million years, Greenland froze while North America thawed. To your beaked birdbrain, that means co2 clumped over NA and fled Greenland, on command from Algore...

The Earth has changed since the last Ice Age if you have not noticed.

So if Greenland froze while North America thawed, when was the ice age?

Lol!!

Please, glow, tell us that Antarctica is NOT an ICE AGE right now?

I mean, it can only be an ice age if you can parrot that from someone left wing.....

Never mind it is covered with 2 miles of ice....

There has been several ice ages do try to specify which one you want explained.

Yet, this has nothing to do with the OP.

Lol

I'll give you a clue. Ice ages are continent specific. Why? Because ice that pushes out over ocean breaks off. One piece from Greenland took out an ocean liner in 1912.

Antarctica is an ice age. You can learn about the

Search for

North American ice age

Notice continent specific name...

Greenland froze while North America thawed because Greenland was getting closer to the North Pole while NA was retreating....

Co2 is not the cause of anything.

Congrats on not saying Antarctica is not an ice age.

As for ms Richardson, we were joined by pat mahomes in pushing for the Olympics to drop THC recently.

Progress comes from truth....

You have a beer

Or

You have a bong hit

Nice.

If you're referring to California I have a lot of friends and family there but anecdotal stories aren't going to get you anywhere.

It's long been known that gay marriage has approval in California, even way back in 2013.

1625879097112.png

Not exactly shocking when you consider most of the country is just fine with gay marriage.

Last edited:
It's no secret that pot heads can buy all the weed they need or grow it and smoke it until their brains come out their ears. What they want is acceptance for a parasitic lifestyle and permission to sell the crap to kids without looking over their shoulders. You almost gotta laugh that the pot heads claim that smoking the noxious stuff is good for you. Cigarette manufacturers said the same thing about their product a hundred years (and hundreds of thousand lung cancer deaths) ago. Is smoking a freaking weed with more harmful chemical compounds than tobacco really good for you? What is the net gain for Americans if they legalize the production and distribution of a substance that is worse than tobacco at a time when tobacco smoking is regulated to the point of being outlawed? Hook some kids on it for the rest of their lives and charge them crazy prices ten times more than the poor bastards who smoke the legal tobacco products and claim it's beneficial to the economy? Give me a break
no one wants to sell it to kids and no one says its good for you....yea give us a break....
Then WTF are you promoting it for?
why the fuck are you spreading bullshit?.....and were are you charged 10x the price?....that would be like 400 for an eighth..... i take it you dont know what you are talking about?.....
I rest my case about pot heads ability to conduct a legitimate argument when they start out with 'why the fuck are you spreading bullshit:. The guy should be arguing before the Supreme Court instead of wasting his time on the forum.

You have a beer

Or

You have a bong hit

Nice.

If you're referring to California I have a lot of friends and family there but anecdotal stories aren't going to get you anywhere.

It's long been known that gay marriage has approval in California, even way back in 2013.

View attachment 510880

Not exactly shocking when you consider most of the country is just fine with gay marriage.
"Not exactly shocking when you consider most of the country is just fine with gay marriage."
hahaha....Not hardly...the PC programmers have simply scared nutless conservatives into a submission of sorts...just like they always do.
NOBODY decent sane and truly legitimate prefers their son to grow up and become a pole puffer or their daughter a rug muncher....that'll never happen in Core America

Asides that it one of the most difficult things to stop smoking is Cannabis much more toxic as it ever was before in history, because of the high concentration of THC in the genetically modified plants, which are used today.
Let me say bull shit. If there was genetically modify seeds out there we'd know it! If there is, I want some.

The only genetic modifications are from Gregor Mendel.

The myth started because of the dirt weed they tested with in the 70's was low quality. All that changed in the mid to late 80's

It's no secret that pot heads can buy all the weed they need or grow it and smoke it until their brains come out their ears. What they want is acceptance for a parasitic lifestyle and permission to sell the crap to kids without looking over their shoulders. You almost gotta laugh that the pot heads claim that smoking the noxious stuff is good for you. Cigarette manufacturers said the same thing about their product a hundred years (and hundreds of thousand lung cancer deaths) ago. Is smoking a freaking weed with more harmful chemical compounds than tobacco really good for you? What is the net gain for Americans if they legalize the production and distribution of a substance that is worse than tobacco at a time when tobacco smoking is regulated to the point of being outlawed? Hook some kids on it for the rest of their lives and charge them crazy prices ten times more than the poor bastards who smoke the legal tobacco products and claim it's beneficial to the economy? Give me a break
They already have acceptance. A majority of Americans are for legalization, you're the one out of step.

There are so many things wrong with your post, here's a list.

• Not everyone who consumes marijuana is a 'pot head'.
  • Nobody is advocating to sell to kids
  • Nobody said smoking weed doesn't have it's own health issues. (psst, you can eat it too)
  • Net gain? Freedom to make your own choices that don't affect anyone else.
  • Another net gain: Tax revenue
  • Another net gain: small and large business opportunities
  • Marijuana is not addictive to the same extent that tobacco is. Most Americans have tried marijuana, most Americans have never been addicted to it.
  • Legal marijuana is relatively affordable compared to the same quality of the illicit stuff

You have a beer

Or

You have a bong hit

Nice.

View attachment 510880

yea lots of friends....how many?....so you are just going by some ones opinion that you know......we were told back during those propositions that the state democrats were for gay marriage back then,gee look what happened with those propositions.......you are just another who lives many miles away going by what someone tells you about California....there are lots of Mexicans in California,especially the men, who are not that comfortable with gays....S.Cal is very different than N.Cal....and please dont tell me that someone took a poll of the Hispanics in S.Cal....you get their true attitudes by actually knowing many....

no one wants to sell it to kids and no one says its good for you....yea give us a break....
Then WTF are you promoting it for?
why the fuck are you spreading bullshit?.....and were are you charged 10x the price?....that would be like 400 for an eighth..... i take it you dont know what you are talking about?.....
I rest my case about pot heads ability to conduct a legitimate argument when they start out with 'why the fuck are you spreading bullshit:. The guy should be arguing before the Supreme Court instead of wasting his time on the forum.
i can say the same shit about you.....why dont you go give those same old tired arguments to the supreme court....

You have a beer

Or

You have a bong hit

Nice.

View attachment 510880

yea lots of friends....how many?....so you are just going by some ones opinion that you know......we were told back during those propositions that the state democrats were for gay marriage back then,gee look what happened with those propositions.......you are just another who lives many miles away going by what someone tells you about California....there are lots of Mexicans in California,especially the men, who are not that comfortable with gays....S.Cal is very different than N.Cal....and please dont tell me that someone took a poll of the Hispanics in S.Cal....you get their true attitudes by actually knowing many....
I grew up there, idiot.

Why would someone just take a poll of Hispanics when looking for the totality of public opinion on gay marriage? No wonder you don't trust polls, you don't even understand them.

Gay marriage has popular support in California and across the country, deal with it.

You have a beer

Or

You have a bong hit

Nice.

View attachment 510880

The issue of two words, union and marriage, seems to point towards irrational behavior. Bill Clinton supported gay unions, legally the same as a marriage, but not a marriage, which is defined as

A union of a MAN and a WOMAN

Meaning homO and Michael Robinson would not qualify.

Honestly, what rational gay would not be satisfied with Bill clinotn's Union proposal?

A: sick people intent on in your face perversion of the definition of one word

As OP of this thread, and any other thread, diversions from topic are welcome within reason....

You have a beer

Or

You have a bong hit

Nice.

View attachment 510880

The issue of two words, union and marriage, seems to point towards irrational behavior. Bill Clinton supported gay unions, legally the same as a marriage, but not a marriage, which is defined as

Honestly, what rational gay would not be satisfied with Bill clinotn's Union proposal?

As OP of this thread, and any other thread, diversions from topic are welcome within reason....

Oh? Your OP pretends that it's conservatives who are most in favor of legalizing marijuana because of freedom and I merely pointed out that 1. traditionally conservatives have been clutching their moral pearls over legalization for decades and 2. you can't be for freedom if you want to restrict others from getting married because you personally don't like it.

Limiting the debate just because you are losing isn't a sound strategy.

You have a beer

Or

You have a bong hit

Nice.

View attachment 510880

Oh? Your OP pretends that it's conservatives who are most in favor of legalizing marijuana because of freedom and I merely pointed out that 1. traditionally conservatives have been clutching their moral pearls over legalization for decades and 2. you can't be for freedom if you want to restrict others from getting married because you personally don't like it.

Limiting the debate just because you are losing isn't a sound strategy.

Words have meaning. You and your side seem to think the definition of a word can change when you feel like changing it. Heck, I got an ANTIFA here to post

Well, the nazis were not really fascists

Lol!!!

Fascist now means the left wants to call trump supporters fascist....

What is wrong with using the word UNION instead of MARRIAGE?

Forum List

Back