Marjorie Taylor Greene Should Run For President

I only said it about Trump, the second time. 2016 was just proof, both parties can, (by the low standard of their choices) fuck up the whole country while pointing fingers at the other side and make money doing it.
Donald Trump isn't perfect. He can be irritable and he is not always diplomatic BUT he gets things done and keeps his promises as well as he can.

Alt-right internet personality Richard Spencer is probably most famous for his 2016 victory rally at which he and his supporters offered Hitler salutes and declared “Heil Trump!” A year later, he helped organize and personally addressed the infamous “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, where marchers chanted “Jews will not replace us.” Given this very public history, you would think that no one would have taken him seriously when he tweeted this yesterday

That a disingenuous racist like Spencer would pretend to support Biden in order to get attention and undercut the former vice president is not surprising. What is surprising is how many people still fall for Spencer’s transparent trolling.

In reality, Spencer and other white supremacists have a long history of purposely adopting their opponents’ causes and pretending to back them in order to undermine them. That’s exactly what Spencer did in 2018 by pretending to support “Zionism,” when he actually has a long history of hate towards both Israel and Jews, and claims that the Jewish state and its supporters control America.

The same test easily exposes Spencer’s endorsement of Biden as a sham. After all, Spencer has and continues to support Trump’s policies, from his stance on immigration to Black Lives Matter. Spencer even organized the very Unite the Right rally that Biden has repeatedly cited as his motivation for running against Trump in the first place. The racist’s “endorsement” of Biden, like his support for Zionism, is a costume he dons to deceive and disturb the gullible, who foolishly forget the white hood he wears the rest of the time.

As I said...You retards sure are gullible. :itsok:

She was deceived by someone. She took it back and apologized on the floor of Congress.
How stupid does a person have to be to fall for a Jewish space laser hoax?

I guess stupid enough to call a petri dish a "peach tree" dish and the Gestapo the gazpacho.

Can somebody please explain to me what this Jewish space laser thing is all about?

She thinks that's what was used to start wild fires in California.

:cuckoo:

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm just going to take your word for it since I have Dyslexia issues and I couldn't really read the article Hellbilly posted because it was too long. Let's just say that you guys are right and she's whack. It doesn't mean she doesn't have a point when it comes to keeping kids safe.

Can somebody please explain to me what this Jewish space laser thing is all abo
Do not know much about the laser thing except it involves the Rothchild family. She did make offensive statement comparing covid mandates to the holocaust. She apologized for that.
I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm just going to take your word for it since I have Dyslexia issues and I couldn't really read the article Hellbilly posted because it was too long. Let's just say that you guys are right and she's whack. It doesn't mean she doesn't have a point when it comes to keeping kids safe.
She did make offensive statement comparing Covid restrictions to the Holocaust. She apologized to the Jewish community for that.

She did make offensive statement comparing Covid restrictions to the Holocaust. She apologized to the Jewish community for that.

Okay that's good and thanks for clearing that up for me. :)

Forum List

Back