Mark Levin Calls on Republicans to Boycott State of the Union

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I give a fuck what someone else thinks? Don't fall off your pedestal
we all know you do or you wouldn't cry some much about conservatives

If you dumbasses are too stupid to drop the social bullshit that kills us in elections you deserve to be pointed at. You're so obsessed with who's fucking who or who's marrying who that our REAL problems are ALWAYS forgotten during elections.

I call them as I see them. If that shoe fits wear it....or whine about me bringing it up. I really dont give a shit either way

social bullshit.....You mean the very things that make us upstanding citizens that dont kill babies and enslave other races???? no thank you I have a conscience.

Levin is a rightwing douchebag looking for attention

Walking out on the state of the union would be a disaster for the GOP

Like I give a fuck what someone else thinks? Don't fall off your pedestal

If you dumbasses are too stupid to drop the social bullshit that kills us in elections you deserve to be pointed at. You're so obsessed with who's fucking who or who's marrying who that our REAL problems are ALWAYS forgotten during elections.

I call them as I see them. If that shoe fits wear it....or whine about me bringing it up. I really dont give a shit either way

I the GOP would run on ...we care about the economy
They can win

As soon as the social conservative in them kicks in

They are a disaster

Also you idiots are so obsessed with demeaning other republican voters because they dont "tow the line" so to speak, that you just drive voters away. Then sit and wonder how morons like Obama got elected.

But hey fuck it, lets fight over semantics while the country continues to decline.

Idiots....

social bullshit.....You mean the very things that make us upstanding citizens that dont kill babies and enslave other races???? no thank you I have a conscience.

Did I mention those things? Nope, but im glad you brought them up. Otherwise your argument might have seemed as stupid as it is.

Nothing like making up your own arguments to assign to others in order to argue against them.

Levin is a genuine genius and is far more often right than not. He is bright note of hope for this waning Republic. Lolberals castigate him because in the contest of ideas, they lack the ability to compete.

On the other hand, nobody is perfect. Levin's "SOTU GOP boycott in Congress" suggestion is simply not worthy of further discussion.

Also you idiots are so obsessed with demeaning other republican voters because they dont "tow the line" so to speak, that you just drive voters away. Then sit and wonder how morons like Obama got elected.

But hey fuck it, lets fight over semantics while the country continues to decline.

Idiots....

My God you are ether lying or are to stupid .... I dont demean you because you are a RINO dude I do that because you are a rude fucking RINO who insults people of faith.

Oh and in case you were wondering im pro life.

But the thing is if you want to change the laws you must first WIN THE ELECTIONS.

Idiots....

My God you are ether lying or are to stupid .... I dont demean you because you are a RINO dude I do that because you are a rude fucking RINO who insults people of faith.

Thin skinned pussy eh?

Did I mention those things? Nope, but im glad you brought them up. Otherwise your argument might have seemed as stupid as it is.

Nothing like making up your own arguments to assign to others in order to argue against them.

Those are the social issues sparky. LOL OMG you really do think conservatives are trying to do things like keep the pill from women and keep homosexuals in the closet LMAO How precious of you

Idiots....

Thin skinned pussy eh?
No a pussy wouldn't say anything about your bigotry.

But the thing is if you want to change the laws you must first WIN THE ELECTIONS.

IF it takes accepting these lily livered watered-down RINO Republicans to "win" [sic] elections, we will CONTINUE to discover that we STILL cannot get any meaningful laws passed (or bad lolberal laws repealed).

No.

What IS needed is getting the GOP to become a Party with commitment to principle. Winning just to win is NOT now and never should have been the point. Much as I dislike liberal Democrats' political philosophy, I AM willing to admit that they usually STAY their fucking course. They will STEADFASTLY accept incremental change provided it is in their favored direction. It all adds up.

The damn Republican Party buys the horse hockey about accommodation and compromise as though there was something inherently important about passing laws. There isn't. The passage of no new laws would be highly preferable to passing lots of laws that amount to the continued movement of our Republic to the left.

Those are the social issues sparky. LOL OMG you really do think conservatives are trying to do things like keep the pill from women and keep homosexuals in the closet LMAO How precious of you

There you go again. Making up shit to argue against.

Let me help ya buddy, you clearly need it.

We get wrapped up in many social issues that absolutely kill us.

Gays
Drugs
Income inequality
War on women
etc

That shit is the weapon of choice for the left and you hard heads are so dumb you fall into the trap EVERY TIME. Obama and the dems have given us so much ammunition but this is what the discussion ALWAYS revolves around.
Has NOTHING to do with abortion or faith. Has everything to do with being smarter than your opponent and being able to keep the discussion focused where it belongs.

There you go again. Making up shit to argue against.

Let me help ya buddy, you clearly need it.

We get wrapped up in many social issues that absolutely kill us.

Gays
Drugs
Income inequality
War on women
etc

That shit is the weapon of choice for the left and you hard heads are so dumb you fall into the trap EVERY TIME. Obama and the dems have given us so much ammunition but this is what the discussion ALWAYS revolves around.
Has NOTHING to do with abortion or faith. Has everything to do with being smarter than your opponent and being able to keep the discussion focused where it belongs.

LMAO I am wrong...I did think you were just a rude RINO but the truth is far worse... Your stupid. You are the low information voter....The helpful idiot. You honestly believe all the shit you are told by the news. You are so sad.

Levin is a genuine genius and is far more often right than not. He is bright note of hope for this waning Republic. Lolberals castigate him because in the contest of ideas, they lack the ability to compete.

On the other hand, nobody is perfect. Levin's "SOTU GOP boycott in Congress" suggestion is simply not worthy of further discussion.

Levin is a genius in his ability to push buttons with Republicans

Anyone who would propose what he did is a fucking idiot

IF it takes accepting these lily livered watered-down RINO Republicans to "win" [sic] elections, we will CONTINUE to discover that we STILL cannot get any meaningful laws passed (or bad lolberal laws repealed).

No.

What IS needed is getting the GOP to become a Party with commitment to principle. Winning just to win is NOT now and never should have been the point. Much as I dislike liberal Democrats' political philosophy, I AM willing to admit that they usually STAY their fucking course. They will STEADFASTLY accept incremental change provided it is in their favored direction. It all adds up.

The damn Republican Party buys the horse hockey about accommodation and compromise as though there was something inherently important about passing laws. There isn't. The passage of no new laws would be highly preferable to passing lots of laws that amount to the continued movement of our Republic to the left.

I agree but at some point you gotta realize either your methodology or message itself is a loser. Im not advocating winning just to win. Im advocating winning to make a difference afterwards. Look at what the democrats did when Obama got elected. He ran on all the anti Bush nonsense for votes then acted upon and partially achieved his real goals. And all the anti Bush shit is just like it was before he took office.

No.

I agree but at some point you gotta realize either your methodology or message itself is a loser. Im not advocating winning just to win. Im advocating winning to make a difference afterwards. Look at what the democrats did when Obama got elected. He ran on all the anti Bush nonsense for votes then acted upon and partially achieved his real goals. And all the anti Bush shit is just like it was before he took office.

loser???? Hey dummy when did a conservative get the Republican nomination for president in the last 20 years? How about we actually run a conservative instead of a bitch like you?

No.

loser???? Hey dummy when did a conservative get the Republican nomination for president in the last 20 years? How about we actually run a conservative instead of a bitch like you?

Conservatives can't even come close to the GOP nomination

How do you expect them to win a general election?

Conservatives can't even come close to the GOP nomination

How do you expect them to win a general election?
When did we run one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back