Mark Levin Calls on Republicans to Boycott State of the Union

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. If I don't....does it mean that I do not worship him?

Once again, your lack of logical skills comes to the forefront.

That question required a yes or a no answer. Got one?

It solicited one; but it did not require one. As an exercise for your little used brain, I suggest that you figure out how your question was illogical. Perhaps, you should sign-up for a class at your local JC and ask the instructor; as I have my doubts that you'll figure it out on your own.

I haven't watched a SOU speech in years!

Why on earth would anyone subject themselves to an hour or two of white-lies, lies and damn lies. It's truly an assault on our intelligence.

Political Junky claims there are consequences if we don't! :lmao:

Levin is worse than useless

No he is not. The fact that an abject liberal tool like Fakey "thanks" you for that post should cause you grave concern, in fact.

On THIS call for a GOP boycott of the SOTU speech, I agree with you that Mark Levin is off base.

But that's a much more limited assertion.

Actually I don't think he is even off base. But in the course of delivering his rationale for why the GOP should do that, he fails to remember how the media will portray it so that the educational purpose would be totally mischaracterized, misrepresented, and would lose much of its impact. The concept itself I do not oppose But I am enough of a realist to know how counterproductive it would be by the time Obama's surrogate media got through with it.

Do you realize that you have an excuse for everything? Grow up.

Bad bad bad idea. I love the idea of making Obama look foolish but respect for the office he holds supercedes that.

Besides in the end the idiot public would be convinced that the gop are evil because of over the top media coverage.

And don't give me any true conservative bullshit. If congress wants to make a fucking point they need to do it through legislation like they were hired to do. Grandstanding for the camera serves no purpose.

Bad bad bad idea. I love the idea of making Obama look foolish but respect for the office he holds supercedes that.

Besides in the end the idiot public would be convinced that the gop are evil because of over the top media coverage.

And don't give me any true conservative bullshit. If congress wants to make a fucking point they need to do it through legislation like they were hired to do. Grandstanding for the camera serves no purpose.

Your second point is great. You really respect your countrymen. Way to go, patriot.

Your second point is great. You really respect your countrymen. Way to go, patriot.

If you don't realize that the general public is politically ignorant then you are a bigger idiot than I thought.

Just a note to tell you that I love your signature.

From my perspective, the answer is "All of them". Given that the subject is "Americans".

Don't worry no one will ever confuse you with a conservative.

If you don't realize that the general public is politically ignorant then you are a bigger idiot than I thought.

You are politically ignorant. True story.

Like I give a fuck what someone else thinks? Don't fall off your pedestal

we all know you do or you wouldn't cry so much about conservatives

Last edited:

we all know you do or you wouldn't cry some much about conservatives

If you dumbasses are too stupid to drop the social bullshit that kills us in elections you deserve to be pointed at. You're so obsessed with who's fucking who or who's marrying who that our REAL problems are ALWAYS forgotten during elections.

I call them as I see them. If that shoe fits wear it....or whine about me bringing it up. I really dont give a shit either way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back