Mark Levin Calls on Republicans to Boycott State of the Union

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solidarity against loss of our liberties..i like it:cool:

Republicans would have to boycott themselves as well.

and what has libertarians done for our liberties again?

Against the mass of corruption coming from Democrats, Republicans, and the idiots who keep them in power? Nothing.

Maybe if people cared more about their country and their liberties than they do beating the other party, this country wouldn't be so fucked up.

Republicans would have to boycott themselves as well.

and what has libertarians done for our liberties again?

Against the mass of corruption coming from Democrats, Republicans, and the idiots who keep them in power? Nothing.

Maybe if people cared more about their country and their liberties than they do beating the other party, this country wouldn't be so fucked up.

And Wtf do you think your doing right now?

tapatalk post

This would be great. Too bad most of the spineless Republicans have no guts

Radio Host Mark Levin Calls on Republicans to Boycott State of Union

I am not capable of stomaching a 60 minute campaign speech in which class warfare, increases in taxes, bigger government and of course what the GOP is doing wrong.
This will be Obama's 6th State of the Union Address. Each of the previous five have been filled with "I" and "me"..
Pass.

Yep, and after six years of pretty much the same speech. We could probably report on last year's speech and get everything that will be in this one:

--I inherited a bigger mess than we expected and that's why we haven't accomplished anything
--I would have accomplished a whole lot of things if the GOP had not blocked me at every turn
--I have accomplished so much that we're turning the corner any moment now
--My plan will create millions and millions of jobs
--My plan will put a chicken in every pot
--My plan will educate the children
--My plan will fix poverty, hunger, global warming, and end the proliferation of nuclear weapons
--I have seen to it that millions now have healthcare
--I have entered into negotiations with Iran and Syria to achieve peace in the Middle East
--My policies have al Qaida on the run
--I killed bin Laden
--I have seen to it that the national debt will be paid off--it is scheduled to begin happening right after I leave office

And the odds are pretty good that not a single statement will be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth or any part of the truth. And of course the media won't even question why all those plans are just now being offered, five years into the Administration or what happened to all the plans in last year's speech or 2012 or . . . .

Those things plus, a big push for immigration reform...Count on that

Got to love Levin.:cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7mpwFeCvc]Mark Levin Analyzes State of the Union Address with Sean Hannity - 2-13-13 - YouTube[/ame]

I wasn't planning to watch it anyway. He's going to claim everything is good when it's not.

I'm for Americans taking back their government. Boycotting the State of The Union doesn't seem to be a means to that end. It seems to be a means of publicity for Mark Levin.

I wasn't planning to watch it anyway. He's going to claim everything is good when it's not.

So transparent.

Had Romney been elected....would you or would you not be looking for him to highlight the positives in his SOTU speeches?

You would....and you'd watch it precisely for that reason.

I guarantee you that the President will not say that "everything is good". He will certainly suggest areas where improvement and change is needed.

But....as tradition warrants.....and as far as doing so can motivate Americans to push forward and work together.....he will certainly stress the positives. Consumer confidence is a powerful thing. It is his job to promote it.

Be honest about it. Please.

So transparent.

Had Romney been elected....would you or would you not be looking for him to highlight the positives in his SOTU speeches?

I guarantee you that the President will not say that "everything is good". He will certainly suggest areas where improvement and change is needed.

But....as tradition warrants.....and as far as doing so can motivate Americans to push forward and work together.....he will certainly stress the positives. Consumer confidence is a powerful thing. It is his job to promote it.

Nice spin. She won't be watching it for the reason she stated. She doesn't want to watch Obama say everything is good when it's not. People who are paying attention know the shell game that is being played.

BTW, why do you capitalize president as if you are worshiping a deity? Sad.

So transparent.

Nice spin. She won't be watching it for the reason she stated. She doesn't want to watch Obama say everything is good when it's not. People who are paying attention know the shell game that is being played.

The ignore feature is so cool!

Worshipping a deity? I capitalize that word regardless of who is POTUS. do you think I worship every President that we have ever had?

Levin is worse than useless

I think what we are seeing with Levin is a bubble. To keep his viewers happy he needs to ratchet up the rhetoric. So he will ratchet it up until he leaves conservatives behind and only has the extreme right wing as an audience. Then the bubble will burst and he will once again come back down to Earth.

Good insight; makes sense.

So transparent.

The ignore feature is so cool!

Worshipping a deity? I capitalize that word regardless of who is POTUS. do you think I worship every President that we have ever had?

Yea, well it's grammatically wrong to do so, unless you are elevating him (or the office) to a deity status.

Levin doesn't have "viewers" and he does a lot more than host his show. He fights these liberal nutjobs in court

Hmmm, here I always thought that right wing fanatics sat and stared at the radio when Levine talked....my mistake and my poor use of the word.

The reason it is a bad idea is what happens when your guy is in office? Do you want the same lack of respect just because the left wing hates his agenda? There are plenty of ways to show solidarity but this ain't the best. And that is coming from a conservative, true, who likes listening to Levin, Beck and Rush, but I don't stare at the radio. :lol:

You must, you said "viewers" not me. People didn't seem to mind when Obama berated the supreme court justices as they sat in front of him. You're just way too civil. You can sit there and clap for Obama as he ignores our Constitution. Me? I'd pass.

One, freewill is on target, and you, Jroc, have been picked off, to confuse metaphors.

Two, a sentence from BHO is not a beration, although Alito deserved one.

Three, the weakening of neo-conservatism is very necessary if we wish to preserve our civil liberties.

Thanks, TGG. After your dopey question, I looked it up. I actually should not be capitalizing "president" unless it precedes the name of the POTUS. Point taken.

Not sure if I will make the change or not. I have always capitalized titles. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back