Mark Levin Calls on Republicans to Boycott State of the Union

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we know intelligent people scare you

tapatalk post

Hillary, Jon Stewart, Bill Maher and Stephen Colbert do not scare me.

However, I do find it troubling that not only people listen to dumb arses like Levin, Jones, Limbaugh et al, but that they actually believe what they say. Now, that is scary...
I said intelligent people jack ass. Clinton, Stewart, Maher and Colbert are fucking idiots

Clinton alone has more intelligence in her pinkie than all of those right-wing shills combined...

However, I do find it troubling that not only people listen to dumb arses like Levin, Jones, Limbaugh et al, but that they actually believe what they say. Now, that is scary...
I said intelligent people jack ass. Clinton, Stewart, Maher and Colbert are fucking idiots

Clinton alone has more intelligence in her pinkie than all of those right-wing shills combined...

Yepp.

Well, since it looks like practically all congressional Republicans showed up for the SOTU (there are usually a couple of absences, ranging from sickness to family emergency and so on), looks like Mark Levin wasn't taken too seriously, what?

Color me surprised.

Well, since it looks like practically all congressional Republicans showed up for the SOTU (there are usually a couple of absences, ranging from sickness to family emergency and so on), looks like Mark Levin wasn't taken too seriously, what?

Color me surprised.

More like color you simple-minded.

Levin's suggestion was NEVER intended to be acted upon and HE said long before the SOTU that the feckless Republicans would not do it.

What a load of horse shit.

She is a shrill, shrieking moron.

But, then again, she IS a modern American liberal. So, admittedly, noting her lack of intelligence IS kinda redundant.

Yepp.

Yeah?..based on what?:confused:...Maybe her insistence that the Egyptian military hand over power to the muslim brotherhood.....Maybe her great job at running the state dept..Ok what did she do in the senate again?...oh well Obama didn't do shit either so I guess that's a resume enhancement to liberals:eusa_eh:

Color me surprised.

In a continuing theme of disrespect, a Republican congressman decided to get up and walk out of President Obama State of the Union speech on Tuesday night.

Rep. Steve Stockman. Out. The outspoken and disrespectful congressman apparently had enough midway through President Obama's speech and hit the bricks. According to the Dallas Morning News, Rep. Stockman got up and left because he thought President Obama was continuing his abuse of "Constitutional powers."

“
"Tonight I left early after hearing how the President is further abusing his Constitutional powers. I could not bear to watch as he continued to cross the clearly-defined boundaries of the Constitutional separation of powers...Needless to say, I am deeply disappointed in the tone and content of tonight’s address."

http://www.examiner.com/article/rep...out-during-obama-s-state-of-the-union-address

Last edited:

Color me surprised.

In a continuing theme of disrespect, a Republican congressman decided to get up and walk out of President Obama State of the Union speech on Tuesday night.

Rep. Steve Stockman. Out. The outspoken and disrespectful congressman apparently had enough midway through President Obama's speech and hit the bricks. According to the Dallas Morning News, Rep. Stockman got up and left because he thought President Obama was continuing his abuse of "Constitutional powers."

“
"Tonight I left early after hearing how the President is further abusing his Constitutional powers. I could not bear to watch as he continued to cross the clearly-defined boundaries of the Constitutional separation of powers...Needless to say, I am deeply disappointed in the tone and content of tonight’s address."

Republican congressman walks out during Obama's State of the Union address - Orlando liberal | Examiner.com

Good for him:thup:

But, then again, she IS a modern American liberal. So, admittedly, noting her lack of intelligence IS kinda redundant.

Yeah, right. Because they hand out law degrees from Yale to shrieking morons all the time...

Last edited:
Yeah, right. Because the hand out law degrees from Yale to shrieking morons all the time...

Nay, only when they have a compelling reason to want to get rid of one without drawing liberal criticism. Thank you for providing such a brilliant example.

Yeah, right. Because the hand out law degrees from Yale to shrieking morons all the time...

she was also one of the top 100 lawyers in the country even before bill was president. but it's not like he's any judge of intellect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back