Mark Meadows says he didn't mean it to be racist when he said he wanted to send Obama back to Kenya

Oh yea......here is another reason it is racist...

How has Trump proved to you that he is born in the US?

By being white? Because he definitely hasn't had to release any birth certificates....

Also.....Were these 3 last republican presidential candidates born in the US?

McCain
Romney
Cruz

Republicans are the most self-projecting depraved dumb asses on the planet...

Hillary Clinton was the root cause as to questioning Obama origins. How could any vote for such a racist?
Hillary never said anything about Obama’s origins

That was birther Trump
Nope. Hillary's campaign were the first ones to question Obama's birth place. FACT.
Washington post admits hillary brought up obama's birth place - Bing
Lying rightard. No one in Hillary’s campaign ever said Obama was born in Kenya. That nonsense started on the right, on blogs and in forums like this one.

Obama said he was born in Kenya.
Numbnuts, the only time Obama ever said he was born in Kenya, he said as a joke.

Meanwhile, the post I responded to falsely claimed Hillary’s campaign was the first to question Obama’s birthplace.

Hillary Clinton was the root cause as to questioning Obama origins. How could any vote for such a racist?

That was birther Trump
Nope. Hillary's campaign were the first ones to question Obama's birth place. FACT.
Lying rightard. No one in Hillary’s campaign ever said Obama was born in Kenya. That nonsense started on the right, on blogs and in forums like this one.

To be fair, its was Obama's literary agents that came up with that whopper when they were crafting the Obama gimmick for good old Barry Soetoro, the don of the notorious Honolulu Choom Gang.
Oh? To what benefit would it have been for his publisher to say he was born in Kenya?

That was birther Trump

To be fair, its was Obama's literary agents that came up with that whopper when they were crafting the Obama gimmick for good old Barry Soetoro, the don of the notorious Honolulu Choom Gang.
Oh? To what benefit would it have been for his publisher to say he was born in Kenya?

They were building the whole Obama Gimmick, transforming good old Barry Soetoro of Honolulu into Kenyan royalty. They felt it would help give him cachet with their intended audience. If you are introducing a new writer, you have to get him over the the literary crowd.

Why did Wild Red Berry tell audiences that he found Gorilla Monsoon in Manchuria, instead of at Syracuse University? Same reason, to help him get over with wrestling fans.

That was birther Trump

Numbnuts, the only time Obama ever said he was born in Kenya, he said as a joke.

Meanwhile, the post I responded to falsely claimed Hillary’s campaign was the first to question Obama’s birthplace.
Was that like Trump asking Russia to find the felonious Hildebeasts missing 33,000 emails?....said as a joke!

That was birther Trump

Was that like Trump asking Russia to find the felonious Hildebeasts missing 33,000 emails?....said as a joke!
Oh and the Mooocher says the Surrender Monkey is Kenyan...,what is your mother country, mine is America!

That was birther Trump

The thing is this, if Obama really wasn't born in the USA, the Obamabots wouldn't care.

Oh and the Mooocher says the Surrender Monkey is Kenyan...,what is your mother country, mine is America!

Her mother country is the United States of America, traitorous bitch.

I heard Michelle specifically say he was born in Hawaii

Take the dildo out of your ear and LISTEN to her say the Surrender Monkeys mother country is Kenya, you dumbass.

Take the dildo out of your ear and LISTEN to her say the Surrender Monkeys mother country is Kenya, you dumbass.

The Obama's aren't patriots.

That was birther Trump

No, Obama said he was joking, whereas Trump said it would be great to get access to them; and in fact, on the very same day trump solicited Russia’s aid in hacking her email server — they tried.

No, Obama said he was joking, whereas Trump said it would be great to get access to them; and in fact, on the very same day trump solicited Russia’s aid in hacking her email server — they tried.
That's because libtards, like you, are stupid....So easy!...ROTFLMFAO!

That's because libtards, like you, are stupid....So easy!...ROTFLMFAO!
:boohoo:

Mother Country

the country of one's parents or ancestors

A country that is the origin of something.or someone.....ROTFLMFAO!!!
LOLOL

Oh? You think you know better than Merriam Webster? I gave you the link to the definition. If you’re incapable of learning, that’s on you.
Look it up dummy....ROTFLMFAO

But receipts have risen that says otherwise...

marc-meadows-racist-Screenshot-20190227-150413.png

marc-meadows-racist-Screenshot-20190227-150804.png

marc-meadows-racist-Screenshot-20190227-151354.png

marc-meadows-racist-Screenshot-20190227-180255.png

marc-meadows-racist-Screenshot-20190228-122229.png

Obama-Closeup-2.png
Pathetic attempt Klan Boy

You ever say that to a man's face, pussy?
What’s the big deal? Republicans like the klan.
A creation of the Democrats.

Her email server was long gone by that time.

According to Liberals the word "racist" can have several meanings.

Forum List

Back