Mark Meadows says he didn't mean it to be racist when he said he wanted to send Obama back to Kenya

Obama said he was born in Kenya.
Numbnuts, the only time Obama ever said he was born in Kenya, he said as a joke.

Meanwhile, the post I responded to falsely claimed Hillary’s campaign was the first to question Obama’s birthplace.
Was that like Trump asking Russia to find the felonious Hildebeasts missing 33,000 emails?....said as a joke!
Oh and the Mooocher says the Surrender Monkey is Kenyan...,what is your mother country, mine is America!

I heard Michelle specifically say he was born in Hawaii

Take the dildo out of your ear and LISTEN to her say the Surrender Monkeys mother country is Kenya, you dumbass.

Much the same way an Irish or Italian would say the same

Lying rightard. No one in Hillary’s campaign ever said Obama was born in Kenya. That nonsense started on the right, on blogs and in forums like this one.

Numbnuts, the only time Obama ever said he was born in Kenya, he said as a joke.

Meanwhile, the post I responded to falsely claimed Hillary’s campaign was the first to question Obama’s birthplace.
Was that like Trump asking Russia to find the felonious Hildebeasts missing 33,000 emails?....said as a joke!
No, Obama said he was joking, whereas Trump said it would be great to get access to them; and in fact, on the very same day trump solicited Russia’s aid in hacking her email server — they tried.

Her email server was long gone by that time.
So? Trump still solicited help from Russia to retrieve those emails.

No, Obama said he was joking, whereas Trump said it would be great to get access to them; and in fact, on the very same day trump solicited Russia’s aid in hacking her email server — they tried.

You are against asking our allies for help?

Oh and the Mooocher says the Surrender Monkey is Kenyan...,what is your mother country, mine is America!
Mother Country

the country of one's parents or ancestors

A country that is the origin of something.or someone.....ROTFLMFAO!!!
LOLOL

Oh? You think you know better than Merriam Webster? I gave you the link to the definition. If you’re incapable of learning, that’s on you.
Look it up dummy....ROTFLMFAO
I looked it up, ya moron. I even gave you the definition...

It’s not my fault you can’t learn.

Last edited:

Trump cracked a joke.

Liberals have no sense of humor, so they might not realize it.

But receipts have risen that says otherwise...

marc-meadows-racist-Screenshot-20190227-150413.png

marc-meadows-racist-Screenshot-20190227-150804.png

marc-meadows-racist-Screenshot-20190227-151354.png

marc-meadows-racist-Screenshot-20190227-180255.png

marc-meadows-racist-Screenshot-20190228-122229.png

how is that racist?

You are against asking our allies for help?
LOL

You think it’s legal to solicit foreign allies to help with a political campaign, do ya? :eusa_doh:

Trump cracked a joke.

Liberals have no sense of humor, so they might not realize it.
It matters not if Liberals think he was joking. What matters is if Mueller thinks he was joking.

Last edited:
Mother Country

LOLOL

Oh? You think you know better than Merriam Webster? I gave you the link to the definition. If you’re incapable of learning, that’s on you.

You know adshole their is more than one meaning...right...ROTFLMFAO!...What a fucking Jerk

Mother Country

LOLOL

You know adshole their is more than one meaning...right...ROTFLMFAO!...What a fucking Jerk
And which meaning do you think she meant?

LOLOL

I think Michelle just got the story confused. Being born in Kenya used to be part of the Obama backstory until they changed it.

Remember Barry Soetoro transformed into the Obama character. He realized he couldn't go where he wanted to unless he became a proud Kenyan social justice warrior

What else could Meadows mean by send him back to Kenya?
He later clarified that he believed Obama was born in America

That only means that he believes American blacks should be sent back to Africa
Not one of you faggots can explain why it would be racist to say send black Jesus back to Africa. And you keep on making up lies no one said.

LOLOL

Exactly what I posted ..is English your second language, or you just plain stupid?

What's Racist about saying you want to send obozo back to where he was born?

It's Racist to go to a Racist Church for 20 years like obozo…

You are a Racist when your best friends are Racist like obozo's...

You are a Racist when your book displays distain for White people like obozo's..

It's plain for the sane non zealot to see who the true Racist are...

What's Racist about saying you want to send obozo back to where he was born?

It's Racist to go to a Racist Church for 20 years like obozo…

You are a Racist when your best friends are Racist like obozo's...

You are a Racist when your book displays distain for White people like obozo's..

It's plain for the sane non zealot to see who the true Racist are...
what's actually funny is, these idiots don't think they can be racist at white people, they must not know that white is a color.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back