Mark Meadows says he didn't mean it to be racist when he said he wanted to send Obama back to Kenya

LOLOL

Crazed Birfer, again... he’s talking about his heritage.

:lmao:

No he isnt....but keep jerking it until your palm gets wet....ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!

You sure do salivate a lot over gay fantasies, I’ll grant you that.

Regardless of your perversions, of course he was talking about his heritage. More than anyone else on the planet, he knows he was born in the U.S.. And he proved it...

birth_certificate_51.jpg

I guess all of his family are liars…..

Why would they say he was born in Kenya?

ANOTHER FAKE NEWS PHONY...

So many more.....ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

LOLOLOLOL

Oh look, the forum dumbfuck thinks layers in a PDF document prove a scanned in document is a fake because Adobe separated the layers during the scan.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You Birfers are a riot! Even after all these years, I still enjoy fucking with you boobs.

:poke:

LOLOLOLOL

Oh look, the forum dumbfuck thinks layers in a PDF document prove a scanned in document is a fake because Adobe separated the layers during the scan.

You Birfers are a riot! Even after all these years, I still enjoy fucking with you boobs.

And still have nothing...as usual!

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOL

Joe the sheriff’s stupidity, which you of course fell for, has been debunked.

Here.... he claims this....

image_thumb-8.png

... is identical to this ...

image_thumb-9.png

Anyone but a brain-diseased Birfer can see they’re not identical.

... anyone can see in the first image, the bottom of the ‘O’ is higher than the other letters, whereas it’s even with all the other letters on the second image.

On top, the ‘a’ and ‘h’ are touching in the first image, but not on the second image. And the ‘u’ is bolder on the first image than it is the second image.

You were duped by a desperate con man and you b’lieve him because you really are as dumb as everyone says.

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOL

image_thumb-8.png

image_thumb-9.png

... anyone can see in the first image, the bottom of the ‘O’ is higher than the other letters, whereas it’s even with all the other letters on the second image.

On top, the ‘a’ and ‘h’ are touching in the first image, but not on the second image. And the ‘u’ is bolder on the first image than it is the second image.

You were duped by a desperate con man and you b’lieve him because you really are as dumb as everyone says.

More of your bullshit...you proved NOTHING... EXCEPT anything can be falsified like the Surrender Monkeys cert!....And where is the original?

LOLOLOLOL

LOLOL

image_thumb-8.png

image_thumb-9.png

More of your bullshit...you proved NOTHING... EXCEPT anything can be falsified like the Surrender Monkeys cert!....And where is the original?
LOLOLOLOL

See that everyone... ^^^^

Even when shown the two are not identical, which the entire premise of Joe the Sheriff’s Nine Points of Forgery is that they are identical, the brain-dead Birfer can’t accept it’s been duped yet again.

Oh christ...someone pulled the birfers out from under their rock.

Jesus God

Oh christ...someone pulled the birfers out from under their rock.

Jesus God
Hey now! Don’t chase hem back under their rock. They are too much fun. As it is, they rarely come out to play much anymore.

No one wants to outlaw contraception.
Santorum Says States Have Right to Outlaw Contraceptives

Democrats say that one of the reasons Santorum lost in 2006 was because they say he's more conservative than mainstream America. One issue was Santorum's opposition to the Supreme Court's 1965 ruling that invalidated a Connecticut law banning contraception. Santorum said he still feels that a state should be able to make such laws.

"The state has a right to do that, I have never questioned that the state has a right to do that. It is not a constitutional right, the state has the right to pass whatever statues they have. That is the thing I have said about the activism of the supreme court, they are creating right, and they should be left up to the people to decide," he said.

LOLOL

No he isnt....but keep jerking it until your palm gets wet....ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Regardless of your perversions, of course he was talking about his heritage. More than anyone else on the planet, he knows he was born in the U.S.. And he proved it...

birth_certificate_51.jpg

you should ask them. his brother said he was born in Kenya. you think he lies?

Send Obungo back to Chicago. There's more black people there than Kenya and much more violent. Maybe he'll get shot.

Democrats say that one of the reasons Santorum lost in 2006 was because they say he's more conservative than mainstream America. One issue was Santorum's opposition to the Supreme Court's 1965 ruling that invalidated a Connecticut law banning contraception. Santorum said he still feels that a state should be able to make such laws.

"The state has a right to do that, I have never questioned that the state has a right to do that. It is not a constitutional right, the state has the right to pass whatever statues they have. That is the thing I have said about the activism of the supreme court, they are creating right, and they should be left up to the people to decide," he said.

There is a difference between saying that "contraception should be outlawed", and "contraception is not a constitutional right".

LOLOL

birth_certificate_51.jpg

you should ask them. his brother said he was born in Kenya. you think he lies?

The problem is keeping everyone on the same page when you draw up new back stories.

There is a difference between saying that "contraception should be outlawed", and "contraception is not a constitutional right".
Nobody says that

Santorum is one man moron.

I don’t see race. Is Obama black? I had no idea. I didn’t like his policies.

He could have been Tori Black giving me a blowy and I still would not have agreed from a policy standpoint, but she would have made a more compelling case.

Still waiting for someone to show me how this pic proves someone is NOT racist....
ny-news-lynne-patton-michael-cohen-trump-racist-20190227

But this pic doesn't.....
View attachment 248408

Especially when you consider the first pic was the epitome of a photo opp for the explicit purpose of proving that someone is not racist.....

The other pic is just a president holding a press conference with his cabinet members -- he never had to take a pic to show he is not racist because only RACISTS were claiming he is racist...and for them I say, fuck what they think
Poor baby just can't stand it when Republicans use a page out of the DeathRAT playbook....ROTFLMFAO
You mean Republicans are a coalition party? I don’t think they can be a coalition party when the party is like nearly all white. That makes it a white party.

Forum List

Back