Mark Meadows says he didn't mean it to be racist when he said he wanted to send Obama back to Kenya

Mother Country

the country of one's parents or ancestors

A country that is the origin of something.or someone.....ROTFLMFAO!!!
LOLOL

Oh? You think you know better than Merriam Webster? I gave you the link to the definition. If you’re incapable of learning, that’s on you.
Look it up dummy....ROTFLMFAO
I looked it up, ya moron. I even gave you the definition...

It’s not my fault you can’t learn.
You know adshole their is more than one meaning...right...ROTFLMFAO!...What a fucking Jerk
Dumbfuck... and the one she would mean is the one which fits her husband... the country of one's parents or ancestors.

Dayum, you’re fucking slow.

But receipts have risen that says otherwise...

marc-meadows-racist-Screenshot-20190227-150413.png

marc-meadows-racist-Screenshot-20190227-150804.png

marc-meadows-racist-Screenshot-20190227-151354.png

marc-meadows-racist-Screenshot-20190227-180255.png

marc-meadows-racist-Screenshot-20190228-122229.png

What's Racist about saying you want to send obozo back to where he was born?

It's Racist to go to a Racist Church for 20 years like obozo…

You are a Racist when your best friends are Racist like obozo's...

You are a Racist when your book displays distain for White people like obozo's..

It's plain for the sane non zealot to see who the true Racist are...
what's actually funny is, these idiots don't think they can be racist at white people, they must not know that white is a color.
Obama is half white. Does that make him half racist?

A country that is the origin of something.or someone.....ROTFLMFAO!!!
LOLOL

Oh? You think you know better than Merriam Webster? I gave you the link to the definition. If you’re incapable of learning, that’s on you.

You know adshole their is more than one meaning...right...ROTFLMFAO!...What a fucking Jerk
Dumbfuck... and the one she would mean is the one which fits her husband... the country of one's parents or ancestors.

Hell even his college press release said he was born in Kenya....oooopps!!!!....such a suck ass, you are...Yoda

Numbnuts, the only time Obama ever said he was born in Kenya, he said as a joke.

Meanwhile, the post I responded to falsely claimed Hillary’s campaign was the first to question Obama’s birthplace.
Was that like Trump asking Russia to find the felonious Hildebeasts missing 33,000 emails?....said as a joke!
No, Obama said he was joking, whereas Trump said it would be great to get access to them; and in fact, on the very same day trump solicited Russia’s aid in hacking her email server — they tried.

Her email server was long gone by that time.
So? Trump still solicited help from Russia to retrieve those emails.

You are against asking our allies for help?

Cite that law that makes it illegal to ask anyone in the world for advice.

LOLOL

Hell even his college press release said he was born in Kenya....oooopps!!!!....such a suck ass, you are...Yoda
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

So? Obama didn’t write that.
No his publiscist did...ROTFLMFAO.....MORE STUPIDITY from baby deer!
No, dumbfuck... the editor did. The publicist was the one who said non-athlete authors “almost never” wrote their own bio.

There is truly nothing dumber on this rock we affectionately refer to as Earth, than a Birfer.

:lmao:
And NEVER FIXED IN OVER 15 YEARS UNTIL IT WAS CALLED OUT.....ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

No, dumbfuck... the editor did. The publicist was the one who said non-athlete authors “almost never” wrote their own bio.

There is truly nothing dumber on this rock we affectionately refer to as Earth, than a Birfer.

Prove he read it before then.....

Oh, and while you’re at it, post his college press release that states he was born in Kenya....

Oh, and while you’re at it, post his college press release that states he was born in Kenya....
You are serious?....He handed them out!

FACT CHECK: Obama's Literary Agent Said He Was Born in Kenya?
Snopes
Claim: A 1991 literary client list promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.
Fact check by Snopes.com: True

LOLOLOLOL

Suuure, he did.... and your proof is......

LOLOLOLOL

Where did the publicist get the onfo....his moma.....You are so fucking stupid and such a Surrender Monkey cock sucker....lolololol

LOLOLOLOL

Where did the publicist get the onfo....his moma.....You are so fucking stupid and such a Surrender Monkey cock sucker....lolololol
From newspapers, ya dumbfuck. :eusa_doh:

So where’s your evidence he knew it read he was born in Kenya until many years later when he became aware of it....?

Where’s your evidence he handed them out...?

Where’s your evidence his college press release stated he was born in Kenya...?

Seems you can’t prove a word of your Birfer nonsense. But don’t fret, Birfers never can.

LOLOLOLOL

So where’s your evidence he knew it read he was born in Kenya until many years later when he became aware of it....?

Seems you can’t prove a word of your Birfer nonsense. But don’t fret, Birfers never can.
What newspapers?....I dont have to prove shit we have physical evidence!.....ROTFLMFAO

LOLOLOLOL

What newspapers?....I dont have to prove shit we have physical evidence!.....ROTFLMFAO
LOLOL

You have no evidence he ever saw the pamphlet until years later.

You have no evidence he ever handed them out.

You have no evidence his college press release said he was born in Kenya.

And you’re actually dumb enough to think others are as stupid as you as to fall for your hapless bluff of claiming you don’t have to produce evidence; when in fact, you actually have none.

:dance:

LOLOL

Crazed Birfer, again... he’s talking about his heritage.

No he isnt....but keep jerking it until your palm gets wet....ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!

You sure do salivate a lot over gay fantasies, I’ll grant you that.

Regardless of your perversions, of course he was talking about his heritage. More than anyone else on the planet, he knows he was born in the U.S.. And he proved it...

birth_certificate_51.jpg

Forum List

Back