Zone1 Mary Is The Mother Of Jesus Christ, She Isn't Actually Jesus Christ

Well then can you wrap your mind around the idea that God can read human minds? And the idea that humans can hear God speaking directly to their minds?

Yeah God's different than ordinary human beings.

I didn't say that. They asked me if I could wrap my mind around it and believe it and I said no. I only believe that can be done with God and that He's the only one who knows for sure what you're thinking at all times. I don't think that humans can do that with one another.

There is more than meets the eye in this World, they have lied to us about much.

surada and misery will try and tell you that it was Mary that was conceived of a Virgin, not Jesus.
Mary's parents are Anne and Joachim. They conceived her. The belief is that this conception by her two human parents was an immaculate conception resulting in Mary being born without being tainted by the sin of Adam and Eve disobeying God.

Jesus conception was through the Holy Spirit to be born of a woman. Jesus is everlasting without sin.

Immaculate Conception by two human parents: Mary
Conceived by the Holy Spirit: Jesus

Two different conceptions with two different names.

Mary's parents are Anne and Joachim. They conceived her. The belief is that this conception by her two human parents was an immaculate conception resulting in Mary being born without being tainted by the sin of Adam and Eve disobeying God.

Jesus conception was through the Holy Spirit to be born of a woman. Jesus is everlasting without sin.

Immaculate Conception by two human parents: Mary
Conceived by the Holy Spirit: Jesus

Two different conceptions with two different names.

Doesn't change the fact that surada and misery think she was conceived by a Virgin mother. Their words, not mine.

He meant it was not yet time for him to reveal himself.
And yet he did by performing the miracle of turning water into fine wine for no other reason than his mother made an observation that the host ran out of wine. So that was the point of that passage.

Beat my dead horse?

LOL

Where does this come from?

Since you know, you tell me then.

What did Jesus mean?
It comes from the protestant's obsession with Catholics and Mary.

And yet he did by performing the miracle of turning water into fine wine for no other reason than his mother made an observation that the host ran out of wine. So that was the point of that passage.

He did not reveal himself as the savior of mankind for a few more years.

I had thought of that often before, butto tell you the truth..... it doesnt pay to be hung up on the fact others may be wrong. Its such a large mass of people, you'll never change their minds, only frustrate yourself and waste energy if you tried.
The best take is to simply be happy that they have faith at all in god... when so many others dont. God will probably sort it all out in the end.
You do understand you're in a debate forum don't you? Opinions are expressed here regardless of the outcome

He was announced as the savior of mankind in John 1:29

jesus never made such a claim and had nothing to do w/ his mission, saving someone from their own misbehavior rather for them their own redemption if not too late by - sinning no more as they truly taught as that of the religion of antiquity.

- or does anyone, christians have something by jesus's own hand etched in stone, parchment claiming their divinity over all living beings.

all are equal in the heavens ...
That's not what I believe. I believe each person experiences God differently depending upon their ability to receive God's love. Which is exactly the way it is here and now on earth.

No. And they still don't. Doesn't change the fact that kings had heralds and it was the herald's job to announce the arrival of the king.

And that doesn't change the fact that Jesus said his hour has not yet come.

And that doesn't change the fact that Jesus said his hour has not yet come.
Correct. And he still performed a miracle because of his mother's passing comment. That's my point. That's how important she is to Jesus.

Correct. And he still performed a miracle because of his mother's passing comment. That's my point. That's how important she is to Jesus.

Yes, the Bible says Mary had favor with God.

Many people in the Bible had favor with God.

Forum List

Back