Zone1 Mary Is The Mother Of Jesus Christ, She Isn't Actually Jesus Christ

Mary was the most perfect human ever conceived. Obviously. She was the only human conceived without Original Sin. ("Hail Mary, full of grace..."). Her salvation was without question; she was literally unique in all of history.

She is not a God, just the most special person who ever lived (lives). It ain't complicated.
Matthew 12:48-50 New International Version (NIV) He replied to him, “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” Pointing to his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers. For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”

Matthew 12:48-50 New International Version (NIV) He replied to him, “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” Pointing to his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers. For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”

Who called her that?
The early Christians.

At that time, the Savior coming from the Virgin, the Ark, brought forth His own Body into the world from that Ark, which was gilded with pure gold within by the Word, and without by the Holy Ghost - St. Hippolytus (c. 170 - c. 236)

The ark is verily the holy Virgin, gilded within and without, who received the treasure of universal sanctification. - St. Gregory Thaumaturgus (c. 213 - c. 270)

all are equal in the heavens ...
That's not what I believe. I believe each person experiences God differently depending upon their ability to receive God's love. Which is exactly the way it is here and now on earth.

nothing to do w/ any particular deity ...

not sure you understand the religion of antiquity what jesus taught in the 1st century - for admission requires purity, the triumph over evil, the final judgement - all in the heavens are pure without sin there are no exceptions.

The early Christians.

At that time, the Savior coming from the Virgin, the Ark, brought forth His own Body into the world from that Ark, which was gilded with pure gold within by the Word, and without by the Holy Ghost - St. Hippolytus (c. 170 - c. 236)

The ark is verily the holy Virgin, gilded within and without, who received the treasure of universal sanctification. - St. Gregory Thaumaturgus (c. 213 - c. 270)
You are not relying on the Bible. You are relying on what someone decided all of a sudden, 200 years later. And to show you how off track Catholicism can take you, instead of praying to our Father in Heaven through Christ, our ONLY intercessor, you pray to these dead people who aren't interceding on behalf of anybody.

"O holy Saint Gregory, confessor and priest of the Lord, I pray thee that thou wouldst intercede with our Lord God for me."
^
Why, when you have Christ to rely on, would you turn to anyone else?

You are not relying on the Bible. You are relying on what someone decided all of a sudden, 200 years later. And to show you how off track Catholicism can take you, instead of praying to our Father in Heaven through Christ, our ONLY intercessor, you pray to these dead people who aren't interceding on behalf of anybody.

"O holy Saint Gregory, confessor and priest of the Lord, I pray thee that thou wouldst intercede with our Lord God for me."
^
Why, when you have Christ to rely on, would you turn to anyone else?
It seems you have created an idol out of the Bible.

And you seem to avoid it at all cost.

2 Timothy 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.

Why put your trust in some dead guy named Greg, when you can go right to God?

Last edited:
The early Christians.

That right there is man made religion, it doesn't come from God.

But, from the beginning God created mankind to live forever.

He did not create us to die.
Only if you are reading allegorical accounts literally.

But putting that aside, how can you argue death didn't come from God?

Forum List

Back