Mass shooting in Orlando.....breaking.

Not much to go on...wonder what happened. Usually in a workplace attack like this its a pissed of employee or ex employee.

Gee, who could have a grievance working in this economic system?

This is where the libs cross their fingers and hope it's some white guy.

Then they can go on defending Islamic barbarism.

fingers-crossed.jpg

Poor, poor alt right, not getting their shared of jihadist blood today.

You cant bet the liberals will be saying it is some Right Wing Nut job who has done the act, while REAL concerned citizens will be thinking it is a liberal, or Muslim(same thing) who perpetrated the crime. The war is on, liberals call US armed citizens nutters for carrying openly or concealed. The difference between US and them, we will be proactive, the liberals will be victims. I will not shed a tear..

when_seconds_count.jpg

From what I am hearing it was a disgruntled employee, though the FBI joint terrorism task force is present. News conference in a few minutes. Supposedly happened at the Fiamma Awning Co.
DBj5X8gXcAAnOCk

Twitter

Last edited:
It is under control. News 6 reports more police are coming in.

From what I am hearing it was a disgruntled employee, though the FBI joint terrorism task force is present. News conference in a few minutes. Supposedly happened at the Fiamma Awning Co.
DBj5X8gXcAAnOCk

Twitter
CNN in France is not talking about that, we are not getting the same Breaking News..Thank you for the information.

6 dead including gunman,former employee who was fired in April.This is fucking nuts. I have been fired I have NEVER thought about going back to former employer and harming ANYONE!

5? deceased. Ex employee. Showed up with gun and knife. At this time they don't believe he was involved in any group. From the news conference. Shooter is dead.

Last edited:
Wonder what set him off? We had one nut case working at the prison that said he was going to get up in the water tower next door and shoot people as they came to work. He was fired, should have been arrested.

They keep repeating at this time, they know of no involvement with terrorism and because he was fired are assuming it is work place violence.

Forum List

Back