MASSIVE ANTIFA MOB Chasing Down And Severely Beating Lone Trump Supporter

Was the victim white, particularly a white male? Well then, the white, KKK, Natzi, white-priveleged, racist, misogynist, bigot deserved every blow, bruise, broken bone, etc...
Damned privileged white guys!
Don't you people understand: the END justifies the MEANS.
Perhaps we started applying tit-for-tat?

One of these days someone is gonna go Rambo on these dipshits and I'll laugh my ass off.

If Trump welshes on his promises to his supporters he won't have then the next election cycle backing him. It appears he is considering doing that by not getting rid of DACA.

We do not need these Cesar Vargas type people and the rest of these peeps who think that they can pervert our laws and liberties here in the country....

These videos I put in this thread have a lot of information in them if people will take the time to watch them. Growing up in Southern California we did not have anywhere near the problems with racism as there is now due to the imbalance created by letting illegals have amnesty once before and not enforcing the law of the land since then; And I saw what happened as the Watts riots went down. I even had Rod drive through Watts seventeen years later when we were there in so.ca. so he could see it for himself. I also had him drive through the area between Colton and Rialto so he could see first hand the neighborhoods and then we went to see the lady they took care of me as a child. Her son Anthony started telling me then about all the illegals and gangs that had moved into the so. ca. area. It made him sick. His mom came from Mexico city Mexico and they used to gather day old bread and whatever they could to help feed migrant workers but that had all changed. That was back in 1987 and it is much worse now. It needs to be cleaned up as it has infected the rest of the country with the same gang and cartel trash.

What California Residents Really Think of Sanctuary City Status

Do people really want this type of person pushing policy in the country that Tucker interviewed?

Driving a car through that group of thugs would be one way to deal with the mob savagely assaulting innocent people. Bowling for thugs!

Antifa is a terrorist organization and Threat the US Peace. The Left and The Media choose to ignore or appease Antifa. It's that simple.

Antifa is a terrorist organization and Threat the US Peace. The Left and The Media choose to ignore or appease Antifa. It's that simple.

Not only the left, don't forget this:
traitor2.jpg

You with the Kenyan avatar, what is wrong with bowling for thugs if you own a vehicle that has every right to drive down the road?

The problem is the anti-fascist are the self-proclaimed anti-American Anarchist fascist antifa who are using violence to strip Americans of their constitutional rights too freely Assemble and a free speech.

Forum List

Back