Massive layoffs at Tesla

They seem to be stressing in the press release that the layoffs are not from the production departments. So I'm guessing middle management or sales.
Which tells me they will fill current orders and close down. Seen it before.

:lol:

Ok, Nostrodamus. Whatever you say.
Business Insider. They’re in deep shit.
Tesla's problems are mounting - here's everything that has gone wrong so far this year

You apparently know nothing about Tesla cars. Telsa was the only automobile to score 99 out of 100 in the consumer reports index.

0-60 Tesla is the fastest car on the road.
Too bad they can’t sell em.
They have a massive wait list. Their biggest problem is they can’t make them fast enough.

They can't make them at all, they can't meet the production quotas their production lines were designed for and capital expenditures require to operate 1 day in the black.
There hand built vehiclesare state of the art, their mass production model 3 has been a failure.
They are making 3,500 a week, hoping to get up to 5,000. And still can’t meet demand.
Link.
Why? Whatever, here: Tesla's Model 3 Production Goals May Hit Cobalt Speed Bump

They seem to be stressing in the press release that the layoffs are not from the production departments. So I'm guessing middle management or sales.

Tesla's problems are mounting - here's everything that has gone wrong so far this year

Tesla is a fucking joke

Tesla is a fucking joke

That’s what ignorant dipshits have said every time a new technology is being developed

Tesla is a fucking joke
More than a speed bump.
Tesla struggling with severe quality problems, loss of senior talent

They only show a profit because they're heavily subsidized...Elon Musk is one of the nation's biggest crony capitalist welfare queens.

I kinda thought they were subsidized as I haven't seen a lot of their cars on the road and I wondered where they got the money to build them.
People in your parts can’t afford one

I live in Florida asshole and there are many people here who could afford a Tesla.
What part of the panhandle are you at?

I'm down in Melbourne on the east coast. Loads of rich folks down here. Wish I were one of them. LOL

You live in Melbourne and don’t see Tesla’s?

I live not far from Melbourne. I see them all the time.

Tesla is a fucking joke
More than a speed bump.

Yeah and if one catches fire, and they seem to a lot in crashes, it's bad

I kinda thought they were subsidized as I haven't seen a lot of their cars on the road and I wondered where they got the money to build them.

I live in Florida asshole and there are many people here who could afford a Tesla.

I'm down in Melbourne on the east coast. Loads of rich folks down here. Wish I were one of them. LOL

You live in Melbourne and haven’t seen a Tesla?

Nope. Just the one the lady I worked with had. That's it.

As someone who has worked in manufacturing...if your laying off in summer, and your not making snowmobiles...stick a fork in Tesla...they’re done.

Tesla is a fucking joke
More than a speed bump.

Yeah and if one catches fire, and they seem to a lot in crashes, it's bad
Exactly.

Tesla is a fucking joke

That’s what ignorant dipshits have said every time a new technology is being developed

Ford and others are making electrics they're not struggling. Of course they know what they're doing

There is a Tesla charging station in Melbourne. Must be a few Tesla’s.

I'm sure there are but I've never seen them. Doesn't mean they aren't there.

Tesla is a fucking joke

Ford and others are making ekectrics they're not struggling. Of course they know what they're doing
Electric cars are not the bulk of their market share. They have fuel burning family vehicles, sports cars and pick-up trucks to fall back on. The trucks are huge for them . Especially when municipalities purchase them for department work.

You have now said something that is undeniably true.

You have now said something that is undeniably true.

Glad you know the truth on some things. LOL

Forum List

Back