maximum capacity at trump rally

No, you clowns are scared shitless of trump which is why you spew your non stop bullshit.

^^^

movie_projector.jpg

"Can't stop lying can you?"
Lying?
About many Americans hold disdain for DTrump?
About their scorn for DTrump?

Ah, I dunno.
I can't quantify it, but......but I'm pretty sure there is a pretty big cohort of Americans who kinda sorta think DTrump ain't worthy of their respect.

IMHO

Lying?
About many Americans hold disdain for DTrump?
About their scorn for DTrump?

Ah, I dunno.
I can't quantify it, but......but I'm pretty sure there is a pretty big cohort of Americans who kinda sorta think DTrump ain't worthy of their respect.

IMHO
Goodbye dude. Not gonna play your game.

But you’re trying to compare one state’s questionable chads with the overthrow of the election process as we saw in 2020.
It doesn't matter.

The same folks that rigged both elections, benefited for the same agenda.

this is what happens when hitler biden insults have the country. sure he is putting the country together hah.
The polls have been seeing Biden climbing in a hypo matchup with Trump in 2024. Biden's ahead by six points now.

In medical circles this is known as a psychotic delusional disorder. ^^^
Not sure what you are talking about. Recent polls, as Biden's approval has been rising from the basement, have been showing Biden beating Trump in 2024, currently at 6 points. I say that as someone who would vote for Trump over Biden. Facts is just facts. If you keep your head in the sand Biden will win.

Forum List

Back