maximum capacity at trump rally

by cheating. we all know he wont win and probably die before hand crazy old fart.

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOLOLOL

Cracks me how you switch from, Trump has a higher job approval rating ... to ... deep state! Corrupt media! When learning you're wrong about their approval ratings.

You poor thing, reality is so mean to you.

:itsok:
Never said I was wrong about approval ratings. Up to last week, Biden had consistently had approval ratings lower than Trump ever had for a few months. This with the media, justice dept. and FBI giving him all kinds of cover, something Trump never had, yet he got the job done. You must have reading comprehension problems, which isn't unusual for a Leftie whackjob.

There's a long way to go til 24. By then inflation will be better and we will be out of the recession we are currently in. However, since we probably aren't going to get back the Senate this time around, we have an excellent chance at that in 2024.
Agreed, but nobody has a crystal ball. We could be in even worse shit then than the pandemic. You know that the Democrats are capable of anything when it comes to keeping their hands on the levers of power. Plus we have the Russia, China, Iran and N. Korea variables that could also turn out to be catastrophic for us.

No need. He beat Trump by just sitting in a library for months. He could probably spend the 2024 campaign vacationing.
Not really, now the public knows the complete Biden and the Democrats really are, so no amount of propaganda and covering up is going to fool Americans in 2024. I guess for 2024 the best indication of gauging American frustration with Democrats is what happens in 2022.

Never said I was wrong about approval ratings. Up to last week, Biden had consistently had approval ratings lower than Trump ever had for a few months. This with the media, justice dept. and FBI giving him all kinds of cover, something Trump never had, yet he got the job done. You must have reading comprehension problems, which isn't unusual for a Leftie whackjob.

I didn't say you admitted you were wrong. You clearly lack the character to do so. What I did say is you changed your pathetic excuse upon learning you were wrong.

I didn't say you admitted you were wrong. You clearly lack the character to do so. What I did say is you changed your pathetic excuse upon learning you were wrong.
if you want to follow the media day by day bullshit analysis and their bullshit concocted polls a be my guest. The media is not believable and have lost credibility with the public. Today for example, the going story is all the bullshit polls making it look as if the Dems are gaining ground and have a chance against GOP candidates here or there, is all bullshit. The truth is the polls are about as fake as when they gave Biden a chance in certain areas and it turned out they were completely wrong, and it was exactly the opposite of what they wished or reported.

Biden is so popular he attracts huge crowds everywhere he goes. I heards it on the CNN's.

if you want to follow the media day by day bullshit analysis and their bullshit concocted polls a be my guest. The media is not believable and have lost credibility with the public. Today for example, the going story is all the bullshit polls making it look as if the Dems are gaining ground and have a chance against GOP candidates here or there, is all bullshit. The truth is the polls are about as fake as when they gave Biden a chance in certain areas and it turned out they were completely wrong, and it was exactly the opposite of what they wished or reported.

LOLOL

No need to follow them day-by-day.

You posted bullshit and you got called out for it. Then to defend your bullshit, you tried countering with a 2 month old poll in lieu of just admitting you were wrong.

But even funnier is you calling polls fake after you cited polls to claim Biden is at record lows. You only switched your bullshit argument to polls are fake because as low as Biden's approval rating is, it's still higher than Trump's was at this same point in his presidency.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back