maximum capacity at trump rally

1662577790751.png

the real trump audience.

biden is hitler. he has more then once he wants american to be communist. hitler turned half germany against the other half. biden is now turning half american against the other half. he says for dems to kill republicans. he tells dems ot report anyone that does not go with his narative , just like hilter told the nazis to do. look at the similarities. dems are the new nazi party of america.

you are certifiable.

that's means you are outa yer fucking brainwashed mind.

Well, with that conclusion by the good poster EvMetro we can put to rest the discussions of Trump running in 2024.
After all, per EVM, trump is in his 2nd term now. And thus cannot run for a third.

It seems.
Lol. The desperation is thick! Thick!

Oh, I dunno 'bout that.
Rather, I thought it was clever satire. (albeit, not mine. It was sent to me in a phone text ;) )

So no need to be so defensive poster 'miketx'.
No, you clowns are scared shitless of trump which is why you spew your non stop bullshit.

"...you clowns are scared shitless of trump which is why you spew your non stop bullshit."

Ah, I dunno 'bout that, good poster Miketx.
I personally wouldn't say 'scared sh*tless'.
Rather I would say 'disdainful', 'scornful',....you know, sort of a lack of respect-thingy.

On the other hand, reading your defensiveness over skepticism of DTrump.....well, it seems the 'scared sh*tless' description may be better applied to...........

Ah, I dunno 'bout that, good poster Miketx.
I personally wouldn't say 'scared sh*tless'.
Rather I would say 'disdainful', 'scornful',....you know, sort of a lack of respect-thingy.

On the other hand, reading your defensiveness over skepticism of DTrump.....well, it seems the 'scared sh*tless' description may be better applied to...........
Can't stop lying can you?

Forum List

Back