Maybe I'm beginning to understand this Trump thing

After a LOT of observation and asking a LOT of questions, I've settled on one specific theory as to why Trump's fans have watched and cheered as he has done what he has done to the office of President of the United States: This is one, final, loud, angry primal scream, an historic vent, based on years of pent-up and growing frustration, a guy screaming FUCK YOU to his enemies as he blows up a building with he and his enemies in it.

They've said it themselves: They really DO NOT CARE what he does while in office, because a higher priority for them is pissing off their enemies. How many times have you seen that said on this forum? They've said it over and over. They're gonna hurt their enemies, even if it means real destruction to everything else. Kind of an over-the-top, hopeless, radical chemotherapy treatment for a terminal cancer patient.

Trump's is the first "Fuck it, blow it up, I don't give a shit" presidency. They've been made angrier and angrier by people who have a vested professional interest in fanning the flames, and I also think they realize they let it all get away from them, and now it's just too late. So, fuck it. Blow it up. Then let it burn.

So Trump is their last, loud gasp, their final FUCK YOU, and they're gonna cheer as the building goes up in flames.

/----- You're pathetic. What a sad little man.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

After a LOT of observation and asking a LOT of questions, I've settled on one specific theory as to why Trump's fans have watched and cheered as he has done what he has done to the office of President of the United States: This is one, final, loud, angry primal scream, an historic vent, based on years of pent-up and growing frustration, a guy screaming FUCK YOU to his enemies as he blows up a building with he and his enemies in it.

They've said it themselves: They really DO NOT CARE what he does while in office, because a higher priority for them is pissing off their enemies. How many times have you seen that said on this forum? They've said it over and over. They're gonna hurt their enemies, even if it means real destruction to everything else. Kind of an over-the-top, hopeless, radical chemotherapy treatment for a terminal cancer patient.

Trump's is the first "Fuck it, blow it up, I don't give a shit" presidency. They've been made angrier and angrier by people who have a vested professional interest in fanning the flames, and I also think they realize they let it all get away from them, and now it's just too late. So, fuck it. Blow it up. Then let it burn.

So Trump is their last, loud gasp, their final FUCK YOU, and they're gonna cheer as the building goes up in flames.

The shills are the cancer that is plaguing America. Removing them is a first priority. Bring in the treatment, Mr Trump!
Who are the shills?

Nassim Talab describes the shill effect well:

Politicians and their special interest squadrons who benefit at the expense of Americans, while being completely removed from the effects of their disastrous policy-making. They even have the nerve to exclude themselves from the Obamacare law, that is good enough for anyone else apparently.

Now, what are we waiting for? Drain the swamp!

/----- In 2020 run Hillary for president. Maybe she will actually run a good campaign. And don't forget to run ginned up polls to lull the base into a false sense of victory. What could possibly go wrong?

I guess the Trump supporters who didn't have a problem with the post are pathetic and sad too.

Wow, you must be a very impressive person. I'm honored to be on the same board.

-------/

Is there one piece of evidence that anything that Trump is doing is self-destructive?
Nothing you would accept. Over half the country and most of the world are horrified by him and don't respect him (which is a significant problem for a President on multiple levels), but my guess is that's not a problem for you, perhaps even a positive.

While it should make anyone happy that Trump is pissing total frauds who have plagued the American people for generations, that doesn't mean Trump is gonna blow up on our faces. In fact, that's a reason why he's not going to do so.
There's an example of my point that the fact that he's pissing people off is a good thing.

Thinking of blowing things up. Wasn't it a popular left-winger who recently publicly thought about blowing up the white house?
Yes, I'm the guy who started a thread called "The Left has completely lost its shit", which many of you enjoyed. They indeed have.
you have no point in this tread, another poster stated it correctly this is a trolling expedition. No point, jibberish to the max.

since were on the trump bandwagon here is an excellent interview. And accurate as all fking get out.

Is there one piece of evidence that anything that Trump is doing is self-destructive?
Nothing you would accept. Over half the country and most of the world are horrified by him and don't respect him (which is a significant problem for a President on multiple levels), but my guess is that's not a problem for you, perhaps even a positive.

While it should make anyone happy that Trump is pissing total frauds who have plagued the American people for generations, that doesn't mean Trump is gonna blow up on our faces. In fact, that's a reason why he's not going to do so.
There's an example of my point that the fact that he's pissing people off is a good thing.

Thinking of blowing things up. Wasn't it a popular left-winger who recently publicly thought about blowing up the white house?
Yes, I'm the guy who started a thread called "The Left has completely lost its shit", which many of you enjoyed. They indeed have.
you have no point in this tread, another poster stated it correctly this is a trolling expedition. No point, jibberish to the max.

since were on the trump bandwagon here is an excellent interview. And accurate as all fking get out.

"You have no point" - yeah, I get that when I trigger the regressives, too.

Always funny to see how similar the two ends can be.

I guess the Trump supporters who didn't have a problem with the post are pathetic and sad too.

-------/
/---- salve.jpg

-------/
/---- View attachment 137099
Must ... stay ... in ... lock-step ... with ... Herr Trump ...

Yea, but the point was that that tickles your ears and that you're a "winger" in your own right. Trump has not committed an action worthy of impeachment.
I'm not aware of any "high crimes and misdemeanors".

And this was never my point.

Okay, your "point" is that Trump is immature. For instance, let's say "grab em by the pussy." Editorialize your thoughts on that. then.
Well, "immature" would be a start, I guess. Do you really need examples? What kind of editorializing would you like? I'll be happy to provide it.

Just your thoughts however you feel is pertinent. You seem to think it's a big concern; so, help us understand.
I've thought and said, since the moment it looked like he was a real possibility for the GOP nomination, that Trump possesses neither the intellectual capacity nor the fundamental temperament for the position. If I were making a list of the top qualities I want in a President, I'd put a proper temperament at or near the top. Behaviors are indicative of temperament, temperament is indicative of future behaviors. Not a guarantee, but indicative.

And to date, he has not only lived up to my worst fears about his behaviors, he has surpassed them. Because I want any President to succeed - regardless of the letter after their name - I was very much hoping (assuming, actually) that the power and the gravity of the position would motivate him to improve his behaviors. The fact that this clearly has not happened is worrisome to me, because that means his behaviors are probably not showbiz (which was bad enough), they may run deeper.

What else would you like?
this is more coherent than your original post. however, you don't understand the point of the trump presidency because you wanted someone that fit a mold. We've been waiting for that individual since John F. Kennedy. It died with him. That is the point you don't get. Trump is party neutral, and that was the point of his presidency drain the fking swamp. that means expose the elitists who have no desire to help our country. Holy fk, they came out of the woodwork like fking termites. They swarmed with a destroy that dude passion because he is trying to take the elitists out. IT's WHAT YOU DON'T get SULLIVAN.

Drain these elitists. the tweets are great!!!!

You just equated Trump to a terrorist. American hating, out to destroy America, terrorist. On independence day no less. :popcorn:

So. Trump is doing fsr more damage than any terrorist could do. Trumpcare will kill thousands of Americans.

You just equated Trump to a terrorist. American hating, out to destroy America, terrorist. On independence day no less. :popcorn:

So. Trump is doing fsr more damage than any terrorist could do. Trumpcare will kill thousands of Americans.
how?

they can still buy insurance, can't they?

have you compared cost/benefits of a "private" policy vs. obamacare?

and i seem to recall "death panels" being a part of obamacare but that crowd was told it was silly. now those calling others silly are screaming DEATH PANELS in the same silly fashion.

lighten up francis.

None of that has anything to do with my point. His judgement and his temperament are the point, despite how much his fans want to avoid it.

In all seriousness, I would rather you guys just said, "we know he's a clown, we know he's a national and global embarrassment, we know he's going to say or tweet something humiliating at any moment, we know he has the temperament of a spoiled child, but we just don't give a shit any more, so anyone who is horrified by his childish behavior can just fuck right off".

I could respect that, at least comparatively. But this pretending the above isn't true is just silly.

Be honest. Have fun with it. What the hell, drain the elitists.

It's a judgment and temperament problem, a self-control problem, and individuals lacking self-control don't belong in the WH or other high elected/appointed office.
Yep. Under normal circumstances, that would just be a given..
Everything he does is legit. Is there some reason why you think he should be extremely PC when that has got us all screwed?
There is no one on this board who is more consistently, virulently PC than me.

This isn't about PC. This is about the most fundamental adult behavior, let alone coming from the person with the most important job on the planet. When that person's temperament and judgement are this unstable and childish, it's not a good thing. And those behaviors are compounded and further enabled by those who are so forgiving of them.
self diagnosis means so much.

it's your jibberish OP. explain it. cause you did a very fking poor job in take one. you posted a goofy burger.

It's a judgment and temperament problem, a self-control problem, and individuals lacking self-control don't belong in the WH or other high elected/appointed office.
Yep. Under normal circumstances, that would just be a given..
Everything he does is legit. Is there some reason why you think he should be extremely PC when that has got us all screwed?
There is no one on this board who is more consistently, virulently PC than me.

This isn't about PC. This is about the most fundamental adult behavior, let alone coming from the person with the most important job on the planet. When that person's temperament and judgement are this unstable and childish, it's not a good thing. It those behaviors are compounded and further enabled by those who are so forgiving of them.

So that is what you view as the "right" behavior, without giving any proof whatsoever that such behavior is beneficial. Sounds almost racist...

But... you can have your opinion about the necessity of the only correct behavior(tm), however to think that it is in any way relevant is a mistake.
When that person's temperament and judgement are this unstable and childish, it's not a good thing.
So that is what you view as the "right" behavior, without giving any proof whatsoever that such behavior is beneficial. Sounds almost racist...

Surely you're being facetious?

it's your jibberish OP. explain it. cause you did a very fking poor job in take one. you posted a goofy burger.

I know how this game is played - there's nothing I can say that will be good enough for you. Fortunately, my opinions don't require your approval.

None of that has anything to do with my point. His judgement and his temperament are the point, despite how much his fans want to avoid it.

In all seriousness, I would rather you guys just said, "we know he's a clown, we know he's a national and global embarrassment, we know he's going to say or tweet something humiliating at any moment, we know he has the temperament of a spoiled child, but we just don't give a shit any more, so anyone who is horrified by his childish behavior can just fuck right off".

I could respect that, at least comparatively. But this pretending the above isn't true is just silly.

Be honest. Have fun with it. What the hell, drain the elitists.
it's all part of the game. He is gaming the establishment you stupid fk. They hate it, they are doing everything, pulling out all the stops, and it's getting fking nowhere. As I explained in the Tucker Carlson interview video with the reverend I posted. go listen. The reverend said it better than I ever could.

Last edited:
Thanks for that video, I watched it, probably one of the most articulate pro-Trump arguments I've seen, when that annoying interviewer would just shut the fuck up and let him talk.
The one problem with your conclusion is that you assume Trump is doing damage. He's really not.
I get that, I think. But here's the problem, guys - You're separating the behaviors from the issues. That's difficult enough to do with, say, the CEO of a corporation. When one of them acts crazy, it damages the company and its stock price regardless of any success. But we're talking about an entirely different world here. When it comes to the Presidency of the US, trying to separate the two is essentially impossible, there is simply too much at stake on not just a national, but global basis. This stuff is not happening in a vacuum.

To put it another way, he won't be able to get anything done if he makes himself so toxic that even his own people won't go near him. He doesn't have to do this. He can just NOT DO IT. He's hurting himself and his/your goals. But he still gets cheered on, on that's why I came this conclusion.
He doesn't have to do this. He can just NOT DO IT. He's hurting himself and his/your goals.
Exactly! And that is the problem. It's a judgment and temperament problem, a self-control problem, and individuals lacking self-control don't belong in the WH or other high elected/appointed office.

Sometimes some Trump supporters and all the time anti-Trump/MSM side miss the point of Trump tweets. No one criticized FDR's going into Americans' homes via radio.
FDR was going outside normal communication channels at that time. So too with Trump with Trump tweets. In this case though Trump is going directly without any
MSM biased interpretation and THAT is the motivation to attack Trump's few times of personal attacks. The really ignorant people attacking Trump's ability to be America's CEO seem to ignore the simple fact that if Trump had such a bad habit as a businessman, he would NOT have become a billionaire or attracted millions of plain spoken Americans. I actually encourage Trump's vitriolic attacks as it keeps the MSM busy from thwarting President Trump accomplishments.
But note how the BIASED NewsWeek digs at Trump and excuses Obama who's editor Evan Thomas once said of Obama:
"I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."
Remember Thomas is suppose to be a hardened OBJECTIVE news person!

"In fact, only 28 bills have been signed into law since Trump took office in late January. In contrast,
Roosevelt signed 76 bills into law in his first 100 days. President Harry Truman, in second place on this list, signed 55 bills into law in his first months in the White House.
Trump's predecessor and frequent target of derision[oh poor Obama... racist Trump!!!] , President Barack Obama, signed 11 bills into law,
but the early days of his administration are considered productive because they include major legislation to ensure children in low-income households have health insurance as well as the Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, which fights wage discrimination.
In his first 100 days, Trump signed more bills into law than Obama did
Note the didn't say Obama "signed ONLY 11 bills" but did say "In fact, ONLY 28 bills" for Trump!
The biased Newsweek further glorified Obama by declaring "are considered productive"!!!
No one criticized FDR's going into Americans' homes via radio.
FDR was going outside normal communication channels at that time. So too with Trump with Trump tweets.

That Trump communicates via Twitter isn't the problem, nor is it a problem. The problem is what he says in his tweets.

Trump's few times of personal attacks.

What the hell is your idea of "a few?"

Thanks for that video, I watched it, probably one of the most articulate pro-Trump arguments I've seen, when that annoying interviewer would just shut the fuck up and let him talk.
The one problem with your conclusion is that you assume Trump is doing damage. He's really not.
I get that, I think. But here's the problem, guys - You're separating the behaviors from the issues. That's difficult enough to do with, say, the CEO of a corporation. When one of them acts crazy, it damages the company and its stock price regardless of any success. But we're talking about an entirely different world here. When it comes to the Presidency of the US, trying to separate the two is essentially impossible, there is simply too much at stake on not just a national, but global basis. This stuff is not happening in a vacuum.

To put it another way, he won't be able to get anything done if he makes himself so toxic that even his own people won't go near him. He doesn't have to do this. He can just NOT DO IT. He's hurting himself and his/your goals. But he still gets cheered on, on that's why I came this conclusion.
He doesn't have to do this. He can just NOT DO IT. He's hurting himself and his/your goals.
Exactly! And that is the problem. It's a judgment and temperament problem, a self-control problem, and individuals lacking self-control don't belong in the WH or other high elected/appointed office.

Sometimes some Trump supporters and all the time anti-Trump/MSM side miss the point of Trump tweets. No one criticized FDR's going into Americans' homes via radio.
FDR was going outside normal communication channels at that time. So too with Trump with Trump tweets. In this case though Trump is going directly without any
MSM biased interpretation and THAT is the motivation to attack Trump's few times of personal attacks. The really ignorant people attacking Trump's ability to be America's CEO seem to ignore the simple fact that if Trump had such a bad habit as a businessman, he would NOT have become a billionaire or attracted millions of plain spoken Americans. I actually encourage Trump's vitriolic attacks as it keeps the MSM busy from thwarting President Trump accomplishments.
But note how the BIASED NewsWeek digs at Trump and excuses Obama who's editor Evan Thomas once said of Obama:
"I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."

"In fact, only 28 bills have been signed into law since Trump took office in late January. In contrast,
Roosevelt signed 76 bills into law in his first 100 days. President Harry Truman, in second place on this list, signed 55 bills into law in his first months in the White House.
Trump's predecessor and frequent target of derision[oh poor Obama... racist Trump!!!] , President Barack Obama, signed 11 bills into law,
but the early days of his administration are considered productive because they include major legislation to ensure children in low-income households have health insurance as well as the Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, which fights wage discrimination.
Note the didn't say Obama "signed ONLY 11 bills" but did say "In fact, ONLY 28 bills" for Trump!
The biased Newsweek further glorified Obama by declaring "are considered productive"!!!
FDR was going outside normal communication channels at that time. So too with Trump with Trump tweets.

That Trump communicates via Twitter isn't the problem, nor is it a problem. The problem is what he says in his tweets.

Did your feelings get hurt.

Tissue?

I know how this game is played - there's nothing I can say that will be good enough for you. Fortunately, my opinions don't require your approval.

dude, I give two shits about what anybody in here says. I just like to read accuracy. Dude, you're out on some comet. again, you're forcing yourself onto posters on here. You are working an agenda, and have been caught. You're a whiney loser. plain and simple. exposed, ding, ding, ding.

his tweets are to expose the losers and their hate. It is working charmingly. CNN is about to go down because of him. I love it. They can take their white bashing tactics and fall into a hell hole.

It's all part of the drain swamp agenda. It's working. 2018 will be fun to watch. Some GOPers are going down. Exposed for their true leftist government control positions.

Forum List

Back