Maybe I'm beginning to understand this Trump thing

Nothing you would accept. Over half the country and most of the world are horrified by him and don't respect him (which is a significant problem for a President on multiple levels), but my guess is that's not a problem for you, perhaps even a positive.

There's an example of my point that the fact that he's pissing people off is a good thing.

Yes, I'm the guy who started a thread called "The Left has completely lost its shit", which many of you enjoyed. They indeed have.
you have no point in this tread, another poster stated it correctly this is a trolling expedition. No point, jibberish to the max.

since were on the trump bandwagon here is an excellent interview. And accurate as all fking get out.

"You have no point" - yeah, I get that when I trigger the regressives, too.

Always funny to see how similar the two ends can be.

it's your jibberish OP. explain it. cause you did a very fking poor job in take one. you posted a goofy burger.

I know how this game is played - there's nothing I can say that will be good enough for you. Fortunately, my opinions don't require your approval.

dude, I give two shits about what anybody in here says. I just like to read accuracy. Dude, you're out on some comet. again, you're forcing yourself onto posters on here. You are working an agenda, and have been caught. You're a whiney loser. plain and simple. exposed, ding, ding, ding.

Yes, I get that from the regressives too.

You folks are so similar, and you illustrate my sig every day.

you have no point in this tread, another poster stated it correctly this is a trolling expedition. No point, jibberish to the max.

since were on the trump bandwagon here is an excellent interview. And accurate as all fking get out.

it's your jibberish OP. explain it. cause you did a very fking poor job in take one. you posted a goofy burger.

I know how this game is played - there's nothing I can say that will be good enough for you. Fortunately, my opinions don't require your approval.

dude, I give two shits about what anybody in here says. I just like to read accuracy. Dude, you're out on some comet. again, you're forcing yourself onto posters on here. You are working an agenda, and have been caught. You're a whiney loser. plain and simple. exposed, ding, ding, ding.

Yes, I get that from the regressives too.

You folks are so similar, and you illustrate my sig every day.

there is no regressive that wants accuracy, they want control. again, exactly what is in the video I posted. you should actually listen to the reverend, he says it really well.

the simple fact that if Trump had such a bad habit as a businessman, he would NOT have become a billionaire

That's not at all true. Trump didn't beginning in 2015 become a jackass. He's been on all his life.

BTW, I'm not certain Trump's a billionaire other than by din't of owning some really expensive property. He's certainly rich enough, but he may or may not be a billionaire. It's not as though he's shared his tax returns so we can be sure of his financial position. (Don't mention the campaign filings. They require one to enter figures within a range and they aren't verified.)

Is there one piece of evidence that anything that Trump is doing is self-destructive?
Nothing you would accept. Over half the country and most of the world are horrified by him and don't respect him (which is a significant problem for a President on multiple levels), but my guess is that's not a problem for you, perhaps even a positive.

While it should make anyone happy that Trump is pissing total frauds who have plagued the American people for generations, that doesn't mean Trump is gonna blow up on our faces. In fact, that's a reason why he's not going to do so.
There's an example of my point that the fact that he's pissing people off is a good thing.

Thinking of blowing things up. Wasn't it a popular left-winger who recently publicly thought about blowing up the white house?
Yes, I'm the guy who started a thread called "The Left has completely lost its shit", which many of you enjoyed. They indeed have.

if you knew the game, you wouldn't have been trolling with this OP. you're a fking kick do you write your own prescriptions?

Now, what are we waiting for? Drain the swamp!
Thanks for that video, I watched it, probably one of the most articulate pro-Trump arguments I've seen, when that annoying interviewer would just shut the fuck up and let him talk.
The one problem with your conclusion is that you assume Trump is doing damage. He's really not.
I get that, I think. But here's the problem, guys - You're separating the behaviors from the issues. That's difficult enough to do with, say, the CEO of a corporation. When one of them acts crazy, it damages the company and its stock price regardless of any success. But we're talking about an entirely different world here. When it comes to the Presidency of the US, trying to separate the two is essentially impossible, there is simply too much at stake on not just a national, but global basis. This stuff is not happening in a vacuum.

To put it another way, he won't be able to get anything done if he makes himself so toxic that even his own people won't go near him. He doesn't have to do this. He can just NOT DO IT. He's hurting himself and his/your goals. But he still gets cheered on, on that's why I came this conclusion.
He doesn't have to do this. He can just NOT DO IT. He's hurting himself and his/your goals.
Exactly! And that is the problem. It's a judgment and temperament problem, a self-control problem, and individuals lacking self-control don't belong in the WH or other high elected/appointed office.

Sometimes some Trump supporters and all the time anti-Trump/MSM side miss the point of Trump tweets. No one criticized FDR's going into Americans' homes via radio.
FDR was going outside normal communication channels at that time. So too with Trump with Trump tweets. In this case though Trump is going directly without any
MSM biased interpretation and THAT is the motivation to attack Trump's few times of personal attacks. The really ignorant people attacking Trump's ability to be America's CEO seem to ignore the simple fact that if Trump had such a bad habit as a businessman, he would NOT have become a billionaire or attracted millions of plain spoken Americans. I actually encourage Trump's vitriolic attacks as it keeps the MSM busy from thwarting President Trump accomplishments.
But note how the BIASED NewsWeek digs at Trump and excuses Obama who's editor Evan Thomas once said of Obama:
"I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."
Remember Thomas is suppose to be a hardened OBJECTIVE news person!

"In fact, only 28 bills have been signed into law since Trump took office in late January. In contrast,
Roosevelt signed 76 bills into law in his first 100 days. President Harry Truman, in second place on this list, signed 55 bills into law in his first months in the White House.
Trump's predecessor and frequent target of derision[oh poor Obama... racist Trump!!!] , President Barack Obama, signed 11 bills into law,
but the early days of his administration are considered productive because they include major legislation to ensure children in low-income households have health insurance as well as the Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, which fights wage discrimination.
In his first 100 days, Trump signed more bills into law than Obama did
Note the didn't say Obama "signed ONLY 11 bills" but did say "In fact, ONLY 28 bills" for Trump!
The biased Newsweek further glorified Obama by declaring "are considered productive"!!!
No one criticized FDR's going into Americans' homes via radio.
FDR was going outside normal communication channels at that time. So too with Trump with Trump tweets.

That Trump communicates via Twitter isn't the problem, nor is it a problem. The problem is what he says in his tweets.

Did your feelings get hurt.

Tissue?
No. I'm not among those he's personally insulted.

if you knew the game, you wouldn't have been trolling with this OP. you're a fking kick do you write your own prescriptions?

Nice to see you calling this a "game".

the simple fact that if Trump had such a bad habit as a businessman, he would NOT have become a billionaire

That's not at all true. Trump didn't beginning in 2015 become a jackass. He's been on all his life.

BTW, I'm not certain Trump's a billionaire other than by din't of owning some really expensive property. He's certainly rich enough, but he may or may not be a billionaire. It's not as though he's shared his tax returns so we can be sure of his financial position. (Don't mention the campaign filings. They require one to enter figures within a range and they aren't verified.)
well he has papers filed that show his worth, his tax returns would never show that you stupid fk. wow. the idiots on the left are amazing. maybe you should learn what's in a tax return.

obama played a game. It was a PC game, transgender, islam illegal immigrant game. The dems have been playing the game for fifty years, listen to the video I posted, the reverend will tell you. He's got it.

To JC this is somehow partisan. Imo you're OP is correct to a degree, but I don't think Trump's base is saying "just fk it." Neither Obama nor W did much of jack shit for them, and their actual "accomplishments" often actually countered their interests. (e.g. Iraq war, debt, expanding Medicaid to others and not them and globalism). Even Slick pushed NAFTA. At one time a kid coming out of HS could land a construction job. Now the kid competes with illegal aliens who work cheap because they live ten to a mobile home. They love the war on the MSM because the MSM ignores them.

However, Bannon appears to be the only noticing that both the Hose (-: and Senate bills don't do shit for them either, and will increase the debt and give the 1% a tax cut. Trump's putting more energy into tweeting at imaginary enemies than he is on enforcing his campaign policies on the gop.

To JC this is somehow partisan. Imo you're OP is correct to a degree, but I don't think Trump's base is saying "just fk it." Neither Obama nor W did much of jack shit for them, and their actual "accomplishments" often actually countered their interests. (e.g. Iraq war, debt, expanding Medicaid to others and not them and globalism). Even Slick pushed NAFTA. At one time a kid coming out of HS could land a construction job. Now the kid competes with illegal aliens who work cheap because they live ten to a mobile home. They love the war on the MSM because the MSM ignores them.

However, Bannon appears to be the only noticing that both the Hose (-: and Senate bills don't do shit for them either, and will increase the debt and give the 1% a tax cut. Trump's putting more energy into tweeting at imaginary enemies than he is on enforcing his campaign policies on the gop.
so curious, how long do you think it takes trump to send a tweet? tick, tick, tick.

After a LOT of observation and asking a LOT of questions, I've settled on one specific theory as to why Trump's fans have watched and cheered as he has done what he has done to the office of President of the United States: This is one, final, loud, angry primal scream, an historic vent, based on years of pent-up and growing frustration, a guy screaming FUCK YOU to his enemies as he blows up a building with he and his enemies in it.

They've said it themselves: They really DO NOT CARE what he does while in office, because a higher priority for them is pissing off their enemies. How many times have you seen that said on this forum? They've said it over and over. They're gonna hurt their enemies, even if it means real destruction to everything else. Kind of an over-the-top, hopeless, radical chemotherapy treatment for a terminal cancer patient.

Trump's is the first "Fuck it, blow it up, I don't give a shit" presidency. They've been made angrier and angrier by people who have a vested professional interest in fanning the flames, and I also think they realize they let it all get away from them, and now it's just too late. So, fuck it. Blow it up. Then let it burn.

So Trump is their last, loud gasp, their final FUCK YOU, and they're gonna cheer as the building goes up in flames.

/----- You're pathetic. What a sad little man.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I guess the Trump supporters who didn't have a problem with the post are pathetic and sad too.

Wow, you must be a very impressive person. I'm honored to be on the same board.

-------/
/---- View attachment 137099
Must ... stay ... in ... lock-step ... with ... Herr Trump ...
/-----
cry baby.jpg

Thanks for that video, I watched it, probably one of the most articulate pro-Trump arguments I've seen, when that annoying interviewer would just shut the fuck up and let him talk.
The one problem with your conclusion is that you assume Trump is doing damage. He's really not.
I get that, I think. But here's the problem, guys - You're separating the behaviors from the issues. That's difficult enough to do with, say, the CEO of a corporation. When one of them acts crazy, it damages the company and its stock price regardless of any success. But we're talking about an entirely different world here. When it comes to the Presidency of the US, trying to separate the two is essentially impossible, there is simply too much at stake on not just a national, but global basis. This stuff is not happening in a vacuum.

To put it another way, he won't be able to get anything done if he makes himself so toxic that even his own people won't go near him. He doesn't have to do this. He can just NOT DO IT. He's hurting himself and his/your goals. But he still gets cheered on, on that's why I came this conclusion.
He doesn't have to do this. He can just NOT DO IT. He's hurting himself and his/your goals.
Exactly! And that is the problem. It's a judgment and temperament problem, a self-control problem, and individuals lacking self-control don't belong in the WH or other high elected/appointed office.

Sometimes some Trump supporters and all the time anti-Trump/MSM side miss the point of Trump tweets. No one criticized FDR's going into Americans' homes via radio.
FDR was going outside normal communication channels at that time. So too with Trump with Trump tweets. In this case though Trump is going directly without any
MSM biased interpretation and THAT is the motivation to attack Trump's few times of personal attacks. The really ignorant people attacking Trump's ability to be America's CEO seem to ignore the simple fact that if Trump had such a bad habit as a businessman, he would NOT have become a billionaire or attracted millions of plain spoken Americans. I actually encourage Trump's vitriolic attacks as it keeps the MSM busy from thwarting President Trump accomplishments.
But note how the BIASED NewsWeek digs at Trump and excuses Obama who's editor Evan Thomas once said of Obama:
"I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."

"In fact, only 28 bills have been signed into law since Trump took office in late January. In contrast,
Roosevelt signed 76 bills into law in his first 100 days. President Harry Truman, in second place on this list, signed 55 bills into law in his first months in the White House.
Trump's predecessor and frequent target of derision[oh poor Obama... racist Trump!!!] , President Barack Obama, signed 11 bills into law,
but the early days of his administration are considered productive because they include major legislation to ensure children in low-income households have health insurance as well as the Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, which fights wage discrimination.
Note the didn't say Obama "signed ONLY 11 bills" but did say "In fact, ONLY 28 bills" for Trump!
The biased Newsweek further glorified Obama by declaring "are considered productive"!!!
FDR was going outside normal communication channels at that time. So too with Trump with Trump tweets.

That Trump communicates via Twitter isn't the problem, nor is it a problem. The problem is what he says in his tweets.

Trump's few times of personal attacks.

What the hell is your idea of "a few?"
/---- 337 --- 457 -977 who cares. How many of you Libtards insult Pres Trump 24/7? You can dish ot out but sure can't take it.

/---- 337 --- 457 -977 who cares. How many of you Libtards insult Pres Trump 24/7? You can dish ot out but sure can't take it.

40F2112900000578-4556566-image-m-102_1496175205573.jpg

These morons complaining about insults does get old.

so curious, how long do you think it takes trump to send a tweet? tick, tick, tick.
about as much time as my post. what seconds? wow, you think that interferes in his day? It takes me longer to get a cup of coffie.

After a LOT of observation and asking a LOT of questions, I've settled on one specific theory as to why Trump's fans have watched and cheered as he has done what he has done to the office of President of the United States: This is one, final, loud, angry primal scream, an historic vent, based on years of pent-up and growing frustration, a guy screaming FUCK YOU to his enemies as he blows up a building with he and his enemies in it.

They've said it themselves: They really DO NOT CARE what he does while in office, because a higher priority for them is pissing off their enemies. How many times have you seen that said on this forum? They've said it over and over. They're gonna hurt their enemies, even if it means real destruction to everything else. Kind of an over-the-top, hopeless, radical chemotherapy treatment for a terminal cancer patient.

Trump's is the first "Fuck it, blow it up, I don't give a shit" presidency. They've been made angrier and angrier by people who have a vested professional interest in fanning the flames, and I also think they realize they let it all get away from them, and now it's just too late. So, fuck it. Blow it up. Then let it burn.

So Trump is their last, loud gasp, their final FUCK YOU, and they're gonna cheer as the building goes up in flames.

< I really think your points can all be completely dismissed.

Trump is a REACTION to The LEFT's Declared War on Democracy, their declared WAR on "THE PEACEFUL TRANSITION OF POWER" and their DECLARED WAR on National Sovereignty & Individual Liberties.

It is THE PRESS, and THE DEMOCRAT PARTY who said "FUCK IT" we don't give a shit about America and we want to BLOW IT UP....if that's what it takes to FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE AMERICA in to a Marxist, Collectivist, Liberal Dystopia.

Thread End />

Last edited:
I'm staring at two monitors on my desk. One is a Dell and the other an Acer, neither is made here. Personally, that has minimal negative impact upon me. But, if my father made a living making telephones for Western Electric .....

Is there one piece of evidence that anything that Trump is doing is self-destructive?

While it should make anyone happy that Trump is pissing total frauds who have plagued the American people for generations, that doesn't mean Trump is gonna blow up on our faces. In fact, that's a reason why he's not going to do so.

Thinking of blowing things up. Wasn't it a popular left-winger who recently publicly thought about blowing up the white house?

Look, mac, we get it. You don't like Trump and hold a opinion, albeit a popular opinion on the Left, of him and are getting just a bit testy the we don't agree with you. You have been trying your damnedest to convince us by repeating your point ad nauseam.

Remember, if you like a person, you tend to over look their faults. If you dislike a person, you tend to focus on their faults as a reason to dislike them. That's standard human nature. Also,I really haven't seen you criticize any of his policies, what he has accomplished, or what he's trying to do. By ignoring everything but his faults you have shown yourself to be a shallow person.

As for myself, I tend to find more humor than offense in his tweets. I recognize that when he is slammed by the MSM, he has a reply or a comeback. Big deal. As far s I can tell he has more info than slaps in his tweets anyway. The Left, you included, sift through them looking for any morsel of negativity, then try and blow to whole thing out of proportion.

When you actually listen to the reasons we has for being Trump supporters (fanatics[?] ehhhhhhh... *shrug*) you may understand where were coming from. You don't have to agree with us, as well as us with you, but is called "Wrangling Without Rancor".

You actually deigned to compare "regular" people's behavior with that of the POTUS. You really don't understand. Do you truly not expect irreproachable comportment of a head of state? Do you truly believe your POTUS should not, on a personal level in public, conduct himself with more dignity than do "cab drivers and hairdressers?"

You know what the difference is? He willfully chose to seek the presidency of the United States. Ridicule and scrutiny from the polity comes with the job, and he like everyone else knew that. One part of his job is to take it with aplomb and dignity. By far, the easiest and most adult way to do that is to simply ignore the ridicule and not dignify it with a response.

636318864633914003564343306_obama_lynching.jpg

636318865848438655-324780917_apes.jpg

President Obama and his family also had to endure being called apes, as if they were less of humans based on their race. Michelle Obama was constantly ridiculed for her strong arms and stature; it was as if the first black president brought out the true opinion of many, that black people were inferior and less human than the white race. Similarly odious epithets were hurled at every past POTUS, and none of them lowered themselves to the level of the curs, boors and cads who assailed them, and yet they woke each day, did their jobs, and returned to life as a private citizen.

It's one thing for one politician to berate another. It's a wholly different matter when they guys "atop the political mountain" lash out at "regular" people, which, in this context, means anyone who's not an elected U.S. federal office holder. And even there, there are limits. Even the Elizabeth II gets insulted. Do you think she responds to it? I assure you neither she nor the rest of her family engage in staccatos of rude personal insults. Bush, Bill Clinton, Obama don't either.

Last edited:

Look, mac, we get it. You don't like Trump and hold a opinion, albeit a popular opinion on the Left, of him and are getting just a bit testy the we don't agree with you. You have been trying your damnedest to convince us by repeating your point ad nauseam.

Remember, if you like a person, you tend to over look their faults. If you dislike a person, you tend to focus on their faults as a reason to dislike them. That's standard human nature. Also,I really haven't seen you criticize any of his policies, what he has accomplished, or what he's trying to do. By ignoring everything but his faults you have shown yourself to be a shallow person.

As for myself, I tend to find more humor than offense in his tweets. I recognize that when he is slammed by the MSM, he has a reply or a comeback. Big deal. As far s I can tell he has more info than slaps in his tweets anyway. The Left, you included, sift through them looking for any morsel of negativity, then try and blow to whole thing out of proportion.

When you actually listen to the reasons we has for being Trump supporters (fanatics[?] ehhhhhhh... *shrug*) you may understand where were coming from. You don't have to agree with us, as well as us with you, but is called "Wrangling Without Rancor".

I would certainly agree that partisans on both ends of the spectrum do everything they can to highlight their stuff and highlight what they perceive to be weaknesses of the other "side". Hence, my sig.

As much as Trump's supporters have tried to make this thread about other things, I've remained consistent: For me, it's about his behaviors, his temperament and his judgement. And I remain convinced that any reasonable person can understand my concern regarding Trump in those areas.

And yeah, I'm horrified by the guy and his behavior, you bet. But as an independent, I hope he does great, and if he does, his supporters are welcome to cram it in my face.

The problem I have is when his supporters try to pretend that there is nothing unusual or disturbing or embarrassing or unbecoming about his behavior. I'd rather they just admit it and say "tough shit, he's the President, deal with it", because I have to anyway.

I'm staring at two monitors on my desk. One is a Dell and the other an Acer, neither is made here. Personally, that has minimal negative impact upon me. But, if my father made a living making telephones for Western Electric .....
You can thank Bill Clinton for that.
That and North Korean Nukes and ICBMs

Forum List

Back