Maybe I'm beginning to understand this Trump thing

After a LOT of observation and asking a LOT of questions, I've settled on one specific theory as to why Trump's fans have watched and cheered as he has done what he has done to the office of President of the United States: This is one, final, loud, angry primal scream, an historic vent, based on years of pent-up and growing frustration, a guy screaming FUCK YOU to his enemies as he blows up a building with he and his enemies in it.

They've said it themselves: They really DO NOT CARE what he does while in office, because a higher priority for them is pissing off their enemies. How many times have you seen that said on this forum? They've said it over and over. They're gonna hurt their enemies, even if it means real destruction to everything else. Kind of an over-the-top, hopeless, radical chemotherapy treatment for a terminal cancer patient.

Trump's is the first "Fuck it, blow it up, I don't give a shit" presidency. They've been made angrier and angrier by people who have a vested professional interest in fanning the flames, and I also think they realize they let it all get away from them, and now it's just too late. So, fuck it. Blow it up. Then let it burn.

So Trump is their last, loud gasp, their final FUCK YOU, and they're gonna cheer as the building goes up in flames.

< I really think your points can all be completely dismissed.

Trump is a REACTION to The LEFT's Declared War on Democracy, their declared WAR on "THE PEACEFUL TRANSITION OF POWER" and their DECLARED WAR on National Sovereignty & Individual Liberties.

It is THE PRESS, and THE DEMOCRAT PARTY who said "FUCK IT" we don't give a shit about America and we want to BLOW IT UP....if that's what it takes to FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE AMERICA in to a Marxist, Collectivist, Liberal Dystopia.

Thread End />
It's that kind of deflection away from the primary point - his judgement, behavior and temperament - that convinces me I'm pretty close on this.
You and you party are so far off on this, that you cannot even govern.

All you have is Obstruction, and Misinformation, and Propaganda. Is that what settles now for "doing the will of "We The People?"

You have lost over 1,000 elections since you decided to try to "FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE AMERICA".

Exactly WTF are you trying to fundamentally change when this is already the BEST DAMN PLACE to live on The Planet regardless of your SEX, RACE, or RELIGION?

Phucking Deluded Liberal
And there it is again, thanks.
There what "is again", genius?

The facts are the facts. Bill Clinton and Barak Obama both of them have done more damage to AMERICAN SECURITY, WORLD PEACE, small businesses, family owned businesses, family farms our trade deficit, American Manufacturing and THE AMERICAN DREAM of owning your own home and or own business than even the worst Diabolical Duos in World History.

ISIS and AL QUEDA together have not even done 1\100th of a percent as much damage as Obama Bin Lying and Slick Willy have done to America and Americans.

After a LOT of observation and asking a LOT of questions, I've settled on one specific theory as to why Trump's fans have watched and cheered as he has done what he has done to the office of President of the United States: This is one, final, loud, angry primal scream, an historic vent, based on years of pent-up and growing frustration, a guy screaming FUCK YOU to his enemies as he blows up a building with he and his enemies in it.

They've said it themselves: They really DO NOT CARE what he does while in office, because a higher priority for them is pissing off their enemies. How many times have you seen that said on this forum? They've said it over and over. They're gonna hurt their enemies, even if it means real destruction to everything else. Kind of an over-the-top, hopeless, radical chemotherapy treatment for a terminal cancer patient.

Trump's is the first "Fuck it, blow it up, I don't give a shit" presidency. They've been made angrier and angrier by people who have a vested professional interest in fanning the flames, and I also think they realize they let it all get away from them, and now it's just too late. So, fuck it. Blow it up. Then let it burn.

So Trump is their last, loud gasp, their final FUCK YOU, and they're gonna cheer as the building goes up in flames.

/----- You're pathetic. What a sad little man.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I guess the Trump supporters who didn't have a problem with the post are pathetic and sad too.

Wow, you must be a very impressive person. I'm honored to be on the same board.

-------/
/---- View attachment 137099
Must ... stay ... in ... lock-step ... with ... Herr Trump ...
/-----View attachment 137107
:suck:

^^^ Trump appreciates it

Trump is a REACTION to The LEFT's Declared War on Democracy, their declared WAR on "THE PEACEFUL TRANSITION OF POWER" and their DECLARED WAR on National Sovereignty & Individual Liberties.

It is THE PRESS, and THE DEMOCRAT PARTY who said "FUCK IT" we don't give a shit about America and we want to BLOW IT UP....if that's what it takes to FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE AMERICA in to a Marxist, Collectivist, Liberal Dystopia.

Thread End />
It's that kind of deflection away from the primary point - his judgement, behavior and temperament - that convinces me I'm pretty close on this.

All you have is Obstruction, and Misinformation, and Propaganda. Is that what settles now for "doing the will of "We The People?"

You have lost over 1,000 elections since you decided to try to "FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE AMERICA".

Exactly WTF are you trying to fundamentally change when this is already the BEST DAMN PLACE to live on The Planet regardless of your SEX, RACE, or RELIGION?

Phucking Deluded Liberal

The facts are the facts. Bill Clinton and Barak Obama both of them have done more damage to AMERICAN SECURITY, WORLD PEACE, small businesses, family owned businesses, family farms our trade deficit, American Manufacturing and THE AMERICAN DREAM than even the worst Diabolical Duos in World History.
The "it" is your deflection, as you just did again. If this is the best you can do, that's fine.

Trump has no idea what he's doing. His bluster with the media and the FU to his enemies are just distractions, smoke and mirrors so have you, to disguise his total ineptitude and incompetence.

Just today his tweets on China criticizing their president. US/ China relations have been carefully cultivated over the last 30 years. His stupid tweets, which is official US policy, throws a hand grenade into US/ China relations.
He actually thought his granddaughter singing for the premier would soften him and let Trump get his way. Yes he is that naive.

When Trump supporters saying he's doing a good job it's because they have no idea what he's doing. They're just as clueless as he is.

Now, what are we waiting for? Drain the swamp!
Don't hold your breath!
He is not going to drain the swamp. He is going to make it bigger.
He's already made the swamp bigger with his choices for cabinet posts.
Trump whores won't admit this, that's why they will continue to parrot" He's draining the swamp" because they have no idea what's going on nor care..

Thread End />

Phucking Deluded Liberal

The facts are the facts. Bill Clinton and Barak Obama both of them have done more damage to AMERICAN SECURITY, WORLD PEACE, small businesses, family owned businesses, family farms our trade deficit, American Manufacturing and THE AMERICAN DREAM than even the worst Diabolical Duos in World History.
The "it" is your deflection, as you just did again. If this is the best you can do, that's fine.
I am not deflecting, I am REDIRECTING, and giving you a COURSE CORRECTION as you don't know What The Fuck You Are Talking About nor where your destination is.

Come here informed or get your ASS handed to you.

Clue: I handed your ass to you.

The fact you are unaware of this is a clear indication that you have no idea what is really going on in the world around you.

How about you get out and talk to actual people some time?

"The People" that turned out (many of them Obama Democrats) to Vote for Donald Trump and put him in office despite the fact that there were near 6 million illegal and illegitimate votes cast for Clinton, did so to slow the assault on The American Dream perpetrated by The Left and the 1% Elite.

The Left phucked with The American Dream to benefit Wall Street and the 1%. They pretend like they give a shit about The Poor, when what they do through their Policies is Create Poverty.

They ship jobs overseas, import cheap goods, put Americans out of work and force them to work poor paying service jobs, while increasing the profits of Wall Street so that they can siphon off those increased profits through taxation.

This is why The Dem Party is opposed to bringing American Jobs back to The US, and why they support Open Borders and so called "Free Trade" which the Dem Version is "Outsourcing" American Jobs to increase US Corporate Profits and burden the middle class from both directions. This is why they oppose bringing US Wealth back in to this country through a competitive corporate tax rate.

They burden the Middle Class with supporting the Poor, and burden them with supporting The 1% Wealth Schemes which currently involves decimating US Manufacturing and exporting jobs in exchange for cheap labor and higher profit margins.

How long do you think "THE LEFT" and THEIR ELITE FINANCEERS can continue to squeeze the Middle Class, and The Working Poor from both directions?

Once you squeeze everything out of them, you have to deficit spend to keep your PONZIE SCHEME GOING!

Exactly how long do you think The Left and the 1% CAN KEEP THE CHARADE GOING?

Last edited:
Thanks for that video, I watched it, probably one of the most articulate pro-Trump arguments I've seen, when that annoying interviewer would just shut the fuck up and let him talk.
I get that, I think. But here's the problem, guys - You're separating the behaviors from the issues. That's difficult enough to do with, say, the CEO of a corporation. When one of them acts crazy, it damages the company and its stock price regardless of any success. But we're talking about an entirely different world here. When it comes to the Presidency of the US, trying to separate the two is essentially impossible, there is simply too much at stake on not just a national, but global basis. This stuff is not happening in a vacuum.

To put it another way, he won't be able to get anything done if he makes himself so toxic that even his own people won't go near him. He doesn't have to do this. He can just NOT DO IT. He's hurting himself and his/your goals. But he still gets cheered on, on that's why I came this conclusion.
He doesn't have to do this. He can just NOT DO IT. He's hurting himself and his/your goals.
Exactly! And that is the problem. It's a judgment and temperament problem, a self-control problem, and individuals lacking self-control don't belong in the WH or other high elected/appointed office.

Sometimes some Trump supporters and all the time anti-Trump/MSM side miss the point of Trump tweets. No one criticized FDR's going into Americans' homes via radio.
FDR was going outside normal communication channels at that time. So too with Trump with Trump tweets. In this case though Trump is going directly without any
MSM biased interpretation and THAT is the motivation to attack Trump's few times of personal attacks. The really ignorant people attacking Trump's ability to be America's CEO seem to ignore the simple fact that if Trump had such a bad habit as a businessman, he would NOT have become a billionaire or attracted millions of plain spoken Americans. I actually encourage Trump's vitriolic attacks as it keeps the MSM busy from thwarting President Trump accomplishments.
But note how the BIASED NewsWeek digs at Trump and excuses Obama who's editor Evan Thomas once said of Obama:
"I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."
Remember Thomas is suppose to be a hardened OBJECTIVE news person!

"In fact, only 28 bills have been signed into law since Trump took office in late January. In contrast,
Roosevelt signed 76 bills into law in his first 100 days. President Harry Truman, in second place on this list, signed 55 bills into law in his first months in the White House.
Trump's predecessor and frequent target of derision[oh poor Obama... racist Trump!!!] , President Barack Obama, signed 11 bills into law,
but the early days of his administration are considered productive because they include major legislation to ensure children in low-income households have health insurance as well as the Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, which fights wage discrimination.
In his first 100 days, Trump signed more bills into law than Obama did
Note the didn't say Obama "signed ONLY 11 bills" but did say "In fact, ONLY 28 bills" for Trump!
The biased Newsweek further glorified Obama by declaring "are considered productive"!!!
No one criticized FDR's going into Americans' homes via radio.
FDR was going outside normal communication channels at that time. So too with Trump with Trump tweets.

That Trump communicates via Twitter isn't the problem, nor is it a problem. The problem is what he says in his tweets.

Trump's few times of personal attacks.

What the hell is your idea of "a few?"
/---- 337 --- 457 -977 who cares. How many of you Libtards insult Pres Trump 24/7? You can dish ot out but sure can't take it.

You actually deigned to compare "regular" people's behavior with that of the POTUS. You really don't understand. Do you truly not expect irreproachable comportment of a head of state? Do you truly not believe your POTUS should not, on a personal level in public, conduct himself with more dignity than do "cab drivers and hairdressers?"

You know what the difference is? He willfully chose to seek the presidency of the United States. Ridicule and scrutiny from the polity comes with the job, and he like everyone else knew that. One part of his job is to take it with aplomb and dignity. By far, the easiest and most adult way to do that is to simply ignore the ridicule and not dignify it with a response.

Was this in the job description or did you make it up?

I believe, the US people decide who is or isn't fit for presidency. Maybe people are getting tired of taking it in the ass with dignity. Losing with dignity, what a plan!

I rather win and lose the dignity.
So how did you decide the pussy grabber was fit to be president?
Was it his total inexperience for the job?
His childish tweets?
His mocking the handicapped?
His total apathy in learning how the government is run?
His repetitious bullshit of " lock her up?"

You suspended all legitimate criteria in choosing a president and bought into his racist, misogynistic agenda.
You were conned.

Phucking Deluded Liberal

I am not deflecting, I am REDIRECTING, and giving you a COURSE CORRECTION as you don't know What The Fuck You Are Talking About nor where your destination is.

The fact you are unaware of this is a clear indication that you have no idea what is really going on in the world around you.

How about you get out and talk to actual people some time. "The People" that turned out (many of them Obama Democrats) to Vote for Donald Trump and put him in office despite the fact that there were near 6 million illegal and illegitimate votes cast for Clinton.
Still pushing that bald faced lie that 6 million illegitimate votes were cast for Clinton.
There's not been a shred of evidence backing up that lie. But since your pathological liar said it, you must regurgitate that lie. 44 states have refused to cooperate with this bogus voter fraud commission.
No one wants to follow Trump down that rabbit hole.

Phucking Deluded Liberal

How about you get out and talk to actual people some time.

"The People" that turned out (many of them Obama Democrats) to Vote for Donald Trump and put him in office despite the fact that there were near 6 million illegal and illegitimate votes cast for Clinton, did so to slow the assault on The American Dream perpetrated by The Left and the 1% Elite.

The Left phucked with The American Dream to benefit Wall Street and the 1%. They pretend like they give a shit about The Poor, when what they do through their Policies is Create Poverty.

They ship jobs overseas, import cheap goods, put Americans out of work and force them to work poor paying service jobs, will increasing the profits of Wall Street so that they can siphon off those increased profits through taxation.

This is why The Dem Party is opposed to bringing American Jobs back to The US, and why they support Open Borders and so called "Free Trade" which the Dem Version is "Outsourcing" American Jobs to increase US Corporate Profits and burden the middle class from both directions.

They burden the Middle Class with supporting the Poor, and burden them with supporting The 1% Wealth Schemes which currently involves decimating US Manufacturing and exporting jobs in exchange for cheap labor and higher profit margins.
Okay, you didn't deflect, you "re-directed", and you handed my ass to me.

Got it, thanks.

Phucking Deluded Liberal

How about you get out and talk to actual people some time?

They ship jobs overseas, import cheap goods, put Americans out of work and force them to work poor paying service jobs, while increasing the profits of Wall Street so that they can siphon off those increased profits through taxation.

This is why The Dem Party is opposed to bringing American Jobs back to The US, and why they support Open Borders and so called "Free Trade" which the Dem Version is "Outsourcing" American Jobs to increase US Corporate Profits and burden the middle class from both directions. This is why they oppose bringing US Wealth back in to this country through a competitive corporate tax rate.

How long do you think "THE LEFT" and THEIR ELITE FINANCEERS can continue to squeeze the Middle Class, and The Working poor from both directions?

Once you squeeze everything out of them, you have to deficit spend to keep your PONZIE SCHEME GOING!

Exactly how long do you think The Left and the 1% CAN KEEP THE CHARADE GOING?
Okay, you didn't deflect, you "re-directed", and you handed my ass to me.

Got it, thanks.
First lesson learned, Pupil.

Accept Defeat.
Learn.
Adapt.
Change.

You cannot continue to sell out America for short term profits and expect to be able to play that shell game for very long.

The election of Donald Trump was a recognition of some, that The Left and The Elite 1% have been taking The American Dream for a ride and dumping it in a landfill.

It was not an "Action" it was a "REACTION" to negative stimuli.
It was a "Defensive Response" to The Left's and The Elite 1%'s assault on The American Dream.

Last edited:
Still waiting for the original tree to show evidence that 6 million illegals voted.
He can't. All he does is mouth the same lies that comes out of Trump's mouth.
That's the DEPLORABLES motto:
Whatever Trump says, that's what I believe.

To much thinking. The sky has yet to fall. Russians have yet to invade. All the hell promised has yet to come. So far all there has been is alot of sniveling.

Still waiting for the original tree to show evidence that 6 million illegals voted.
He can't. All he does is mouth the same lies that comes out of Trump's mouth.
That's the DEPLORABLES motto:
Whatever Trump says, that's what I believe.
He's too busy handing out asses to be bothered proving his lies.

You just equated Trump to a terrorist. American hating, out to destroy America, terrorist. On independence day no less. :popcorn:

So. Trump is doing fsr more damage than any terrorist could do. Trumpcare will kill thousands of Americans.
how?

they can still buy insurance, can't they?

have you compared cost/benefits of a "private" policy vs. obamacare?

and i seem to recall "death panels" being a part of obamacare but that crowd was told it was silly. now those calling others silly are screaming DEATH PANELS in the same silly fashion.

lighten up francis.

They can if they can afford it.

One of the major advantages of the exchanges under the ACA it allowed people who were buying as individuals to now buy as part of a group.

When it stated, my new policy was $1800/month. I bought a policy on the exchanges for $950.00 (no subsidies).

But here you are bitching & having as freaking fit & you just admitted you don't know shit about it.

There were no death panels in the ACA. That was just another Republican lie.

Lighten up? Your Orange Buddy will kill Americans so his wealthy buddies can get a tax break. You are sofa king stupid, that you support it.

This is serious shit.

Phucking Deluded Liberal

How about you get out and talk to actual people some time. "The People" that turned out (many of them Obama Democrats) to Vote for Donald Trump and put him in office despite the fact that there were near 6 million illegal and illegitimate votes cast for Clinton.

Please explain why millions more voters rejected Trump and voted for the alternatives? Then, list the names of 1% of those who voted illegally (that's just 60,000).

That should be simple for someone who makes an allegation that they know 6 Million are known to have voted illegally! Not being able to will make anything and everything you post suspicious at best.

Since January 20th last his behavior has been erratic, his ignorance is boundless and his enemies list grows and grows. Trump and his appointees and inner circle are for the most part as toxic as lead in our drinking water and may become as deadly.

You just equated Trump to a terrorist. American hating, out to destroy America, terrorist. On independence day no less. :popcorn:

So. Trump is doing fsr more damage than any terrorist could do. Trumpcare will kill thousands of Americans.
Will it? I haven't seen the details.

If you are that concerned shut off the computer and take to the streets like you should have done when Obama was president.

reasonable person can understand my concern regarding Trump in those areas.

That is the gist of it. Many may "understand", but we don't agree with it. Continually trying to hammer you "concern" (opinion) home has become counter-productive.

EDIT: The really sad part in your OP is that you are absolutely certain that your opinion is the true, accurate and correct opinion to have, and you have also continually implied that anyone that doesn't hold to your opinion is somehow flawed.

Arrogance and elitism at its finest.

Last edited:
Exactly! And that is the problem. It's a judgment and temperament problem, a self-control problem, and individuals lacking self-control don't belong in the WH or other high elected/appointed office.

Sometimes some Trump supporters and all the time anti-Trump/MSM side miss the point of Trump tweets. No one criticized FDR's going into Americans' homes via radio.
FDR was going outside normal communication channels at that time. So too with Trump with Trump tweets. In this case though Trump is going directly without any
MSM biased interpretation and THAT is the motivation to attack Trump's few times of personal attacks. The really ignorant people attacking Trump's ability to be America's CEO seem to ignore the simple fact that if Trump had such a bad habit as a businessman, he would NOT have become a billionaire or attracted millions of plain spoken Americans. I actually encourage Trump's vitriolic attacks as it keeps the MSM busy from thwarting President Trump accomplishments.
But note how the BIASED NewsWeek digs at Trump and excuses Obama who's editor Evan Thomas once said of Obama:
"I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."
Remember Thomas is suppose to be a hardened OBJECTIVE news person!

"In fact, only 28 bills have been signed into law since Trump took office in late January. In contrast,
Roosevelt signed 76 bills into law in his first 100 days. President Harry Truman, in second place on this list, signed 55 bills into law in his first months in the White House.
Trump's predecessor and frequent target of derision[oh poor Obama... racist Trump!!!] , President Barack Obama, signed 11 bills into law,
but the early days of his administration are considered productive because they include major legislation to ensure children in low-income households have health insurance as well as the Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, which fights wage discrimination.
In his first 100 days, Trump signed more bills into law than Obama did
Note the didn't say Obama "signed ONLY 11 bills" but did say "In fact, ONLY 28 bills" for Trump!
The biased Newsweek further glorified Obama by declaring "are considered productive"!!!
No one criticized FDR's going into Americans' homes via radio.
FDR was going outside normal communication channels at that time. So too with Trump with Trump tweets.

That Trump communicates via Twitter isn't the problem, nor is it a problem. The problem is what he says in his tweets.

Trump's few times of personal attacks.

What the hell is your idea of "a few?"
/---- 337 --- 457 -977 who cares. How many of you Libtards insult Pres Trump 24/7? You can dish ot out but sure can't take it.

You actually deigned to compare "regular" people's behavior with that of the POTUS. You really don't understand. Do you truly not expect irreproachable comportment of a head of state? Do you truly not believe your POTUS should not, on a personal level in public, conduct himself with more dignity than do "cab drivers and hairdressers?"

You know what the difference is? He willfully chose to seek the presidency of the United States. Ridicule and scrutiny from the polity comes with the job, and he like everyone else knew that. One part of his job is to take it with aplomb and dignity. By far, the easiest and most adult way to do that is to simply ignore the ridicule and not dignify it with a response.

Was this in the job description or did you make it up?

I believe, the US people decide who is or isn't fit for presidency. Maybe people are getting tired of taking it in the ass with dignity. Losing with dignity, what a plan!

I rather win and lose the dignity.
So how did you decide the pussy grabber was fit to be president?
Was it his total inexperience for the job?
His childish tweets?
His mocking the handicapped?
His total apathy in learning how the government is run?
His repetitious bullshit of " lock her up?"

You suspended all legitimate criteria in choosing a president and bought into his racist, misogynistic agenda.
You were conned.
/---- All lies , twists and distortions. Come up with some new material. TIA
Bernie Sanders Voter.jpg

reasonable person can understand my concern regarding Trump in those areas.

That is the gist of it. Many may "understand", but we don't agree with it. Continually trying to hammer you "concern" (opinion) home has become counter-productive.

EDIT: The really sad part in your OP is that you are absolutely certain that your opinion is the true, accurate and correct opinion to have, and you have also continually implied that anyone that doesn't hold to your opinion is somehow flawed.

Arrogance and elitism at its finest.
Boy, it's a good thing Trump supporters aren't like that.

Get a mirror.

But you are okay with one who is controlled by the Russians?

As yet unproven. I see you're still clutching at straws.

It isn't a ransom if you already owe them that money, and you'd be bitching even louder if he didn't get those people out.

Pay money, any money, to a terrorist regime to recover illegally held individuals is a ransom , no matterhow you try to slice it.

Yes, how dare he make a comment that a child being gunned down while going to the store is a bad thing.

Obama's comment was viewed as a declaration that the Trayvon shooting was strictly a racial crime. He said this before he knew that Martin was the attacker.

Okay. We know the facts. A bully cop arrested a distinguished professor for no good reason.

An unknown man appearing to be trying to force his way into a house is all the justification they needed. Again, Obama gave it a racial component.

One who realizes that you dumb-asses in the working class who keep voting republican and still end up getting screwed in every Republican recession cling to things that make you feel secure instead of working to solve the problem.

Typical Left-wing elitist charge. Dissing the working class as you have been is one of the reasons you have lost over a 1000 seats, including the 2016 Presidential Election, in the last 8 years.

I implore you, please continue your current methods. I will feel comfortable knowing the country will be safe from you for the foreseeable future.

Oh, you mean like Reagan did to get the Iranian hostages released? Gotcha!....RACIST!

Forum List

Back