Maybe I'm beginning to understand this Trump thing

You just equated Trump to a terrorist. American hating, out to destroy America, terrorist. On independence day no less. :popcorn:

So. Trump is doing fsr more damage than any terrorist could do. Trumpcare will kill thousands of Americans.
how?

they can still buy insurance, can't they?

have you compared cost/benefits of a "private" policy vs. obamacare?

and i seem to recall "death panels" being a part of obamacare but that crowd was told it was silly. now those calling others silly are screaming DEATH PANELS in the same silly fashion.

lighten up francis.

They can if they can afford it.

One of the major advantages of the exchanges under the ACA it allowed people who were buying as individuals to now buy as part of a group.

When it stated, my new policy was $1800/month. I bought a policy on the exchanges for $950.00 (no subsidies).

But here you are bitching & having as freaking fit & you just admitted you don't know shit about it.

There were no death panels in the ACA. That was just another Republican lie.

Lighten up? Your Orange Buddy will kill Americans so his wealthy buddies can get a tax break. You are sofa king stupid, that you support it.

This is serious shit.
Heh you got anger issues.

And the cost of cheap healthcare was subsidised by people who already had coverage. Why am I paying for YOUR insurance?

After a LOT of observation and asking a LOT of questions, I've settled on one specific theory as to why Trump's fans have watched and cheered as he has done what he has done to the office of President of the United States: This is one, final, loud, angry primal scream, an historic vent, based on years of pent-up and growing frustration, a guy screaming FUCK YOU to his enemies as he blows up a building with he and his enemies in it.

They've said it themselves: They really DO NOT CARE what he does while in office, because a higher priority for them is pissing off their enemies. How many times have you seen that said on this forum? They've said it over and over. They're gonna hurt their enemies, even if it means real destruction to everything else. Kind of an over-the-top, hopeless, radical chemotherapy treatment for a terminal cancer patient.

Trump's is the first "Fuck it, blow it up, I don't give a shit" presidency. They've been made angrier and angrier by people who have a vested professional interest in fanning the flames, and I also think they realize they let it all get away from them, and now it's just too late. So, fuck it. Blow it up. Then let it burn.

So Trump is their last, loud gasp, their final FUCK YOU, and they're gonna cheer as the building goes up in flames.

< I really think your points can all be completely dismissed.

Trump is a REACTION to The LEFT's Declared War on Democracy, their declared WAR on "THE PEACEFUL TRANSITION OF POWER" and their DECLARED WAR on National Sovereignty & Individual Liberties.

It is THE PRESS, and THE DEMOCRAT PARTY who said "FUCK IT" we don't give a shit about America and we want to BLOW IT UP....if that's what it takes to FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE AMERICA in to a Marxist, Collectivist, Liberal Dystopia.

Thread End />
It's that kind of deflection away from the primary point - his judgement, behavior and temperament - that convinces me I'm pretty close on this.
naw, you know nothing about trump. is that better?

Illustrating one of my points, thanks.
The weak minded and uninformed are always easy to anger. It's human nature.
Yes, anyone who disagrees with you is dumb, the standard approach of partisan ideologues on both ends.

Do you guys take these classes on the same days as the lefties, or do they keep you separated?
so then is it your conclusion, that anyone that disagrees with you is smart?

After a LOT of observation and asking a LOT of questions, I've settled on one specific theory as to why Trump's fans have watched and cheered as he has done what he has done to the office of President of the United States: This is one, final, loud, angry primal scream, an historic vent, based on years of pent-up and growing frustration, a guy screaming FUCK YOU to his enemies as he blows up a building with he and his enemies in it.

They've said it themselves: They really DO NOT CARE what he does while in office, because a higher priority for them is pissing off their enemies. How many times have you seen that said on this forum? They've said it over and over. They're gonna hurt their enemies, even if it means real destruction to everything else. Kind of an over-the-top, hopeless, radical chemotherapy treatment for a terminal cancer patient.

Trump's is the first "Fuck it, blow it up, I don't give a shit" presidency. They've been made angrier and angrier by people who have a vested professional interest in fanning the flames, and I also think they realize they let it all get away from them, and now it's just too late. So, fuck it. Blow it up. Then let it burn.

So Trump is their last, loud gasp, their final FUCK YOU, and they're gonna cheer as the building goes up in flames.

Trump is a REACTION to The LEFT's Declared War on Democracy, their declared WAR on "THE PEACEFUL TRANSITION OF POWER" and their DECLARED WAR on National Sovereignty & Individual Liberties.

It is THE PRESS, and THE DEMOCRAT PARTY who said "FUCK IT" we don't give a shit about America and we want to BLOW IT UP....if that's what it takes to FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE AMERICA in to a Marxist, Collectivist, Liberal Dystopia.

Thread End />
It's that kind of deflection away from the primary point - his judgement, behavior and temperament - that convinces me I'm pretty close on this.
I know what he says.

I know what he tweets.

So do you, but you don't want to hold him responsible for it.

Thread End />
You and you party are so far off on this, that you cannot even govern.

All you have is Obstruction, and Misinformation, and Propaganda. Is that what settles now for "doing the will of "We The People?"

You have lost over 1,000 elections since you decided to try to "FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE AMERICA".

Exactly WTF are you trying to fundamentally change when this is already the BEST DAMN PLACE to live on The Planet regardless of your SEX, RACE, or RELIGION?

Phucking Deluded Liberal
And there it is again, thanks.
There what "is again", genius?

The facts are the facts. Bill Clinton and Barak Obama both of them have done more damage to AMERICAN SECURITY, WORLD PEACE, small businesses, family owned businesses, family farms our trade deficit, American Manufacturing and THE AMERICAN DREAM than even the worst Diabolical Duos in World History.
The "it" is your deflection, as you just did again. If this is the best you can do, that's fine.
did you forget the 'sh'

Yes, anyone who disagrees with you is dumb, the standard approach of partisan ideologues on both ends.

Do you guys take these classes on the same days as the lefties, or do they keep you separated?
You can believe whatever you'd like.

Thread End />
I know what he says.

I know what he tweets.

So do you, but you don't want to hold him responsible for it.
responsible like how? Again, not sure what your point is. what's your point? hold him responsible for what? His tweet? it's his!

wow, how fking white of you!

did you feel pain writing that?

All you have is Obstruction, and Misinformation, and Propaganda. Is that what settles now for "doing the will of "We The People?"

You have lost over 1,000 elections since you decided to try to "FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE AMERICA".

Exactly WTF are you trying to fundamentally change when this is already the BEST DAMN PLACE to live on The Planet regardless of your SEX, RACE, or RELIGION?

Phucking Deluded Liberal

The facts are the facts. Bill Clinton and Barak Obama both of them have done more damage to AMERICAN SECURITY, WORLD PEACE, small businesses, family owned businesses, family farms our trade deficit, American Manufacturing and THE AMERICAN DREAM than even the worst Diabolical Duos in World History.
The "it" is your deflection, as you just did again. If this is the best you can do, that's fine.
I am not deflecting, I am REDIRECTING, and giving you a COURSE CORRECTION as you don't know What The Fuck You Are Talking About nor where your destination is.

Come here informed or get your ASS handed to you.

Clue: I handed your ass to you.

The fact you are unaware of this is a clear indication that you have no idea what is really going on in the world around you.

How about you get out and talk to actual people some time.

"The People" that turned out (many of them Obama Democrats) to Vote for Donald Trump and put him in office despite the fact that there were near 6 million illegal and illegitimate votes cast for Clinton, did so to slow the assault on The American Dream perpetrated by The Left and the 1% Elite.

The Left phucked with The American Dream to benefit Wall Street and the 1%. They pretend like they give a shit about The Poor, when what they do through their Policies is Create Poverty.

They ship jobs overseas, import cheap goods, put Americans out of work and force them to work poor paying service jobs, will increasing the profits of Wall Street so that they can siphon off those increased profits through taxation.

This is why The Dem Party is opposed to bringing American Jobs back to The US, and why they support Open Borders and so called "Free Trade" which the Dem Version is "Outsourcing" American Jobs to increase US Corporate Profits and burden the middle class from both directions.

They burden the Middle Class with supporting the Poor, and burden them with supporting The 1% Wealth Schemes which currently involves decimating US Manufacturing and exporting jobs in exchange for cheap labor and higher profit margins.
Okay, you didn't deflect, you "re-directed", and you handed my ass to me.

Got it, thanks.
you've been carrying your cheeks for quite some time jack!

Phucking Deluded Liberal

I am not deflecting, I am REDIRECTING, and giving you a COURSE CORRECTION as you don't know What The Fuck You Are Talking About nor where your destination is.

The fact you are unaware of this is a clear indication that you have no idea what is really going on in the world around you.

How about you get out and talk to actual people some time. "The People" that turned out (many of them Obama Democrats) to Vote for Donald Trump and put him in office despite the fact that there were near 6 million illegal and illegitimate votes cast for Clinton.
Still pushing that bald faced lie that 6 million illegitimate votes were cast for Clinton.
There's not been a shred of evidence backing up that lie. But since your pathological liar said it, you must regurgitate that lie. 44 states have refused to cooperate with this bogus voter fraud commission.
No one wants to follow Trump down that rabbit hole.
well they did. we can prove it with the voter rolls. k?

You have it all wrong.

The people screaming fuck you and blowing themselves up are the Leftwing Prog Loons of the media.

Phucking Deluded Liberal

How about you get out and talk to actual people some time. "The People" that turned out (many of them Obama Democrats) to Vote for Donald Trump and put him in office despite the fact that there were near 6 million illegal and illegitimate votes cast for Clinton.
Still pushing that bald faced lie that 6 million illegitimate votes were cast for Clinton.
There's not been a shred of evidence backing up that lie. But since your pathological liar said it, you must regurgitate that lie. 44 states have refused to cooperate with this bogus voter fraud commission.
No one wants to follow Trump down that rabbit hole.

Hey we'll give up on that if the "Russian affected our elections" ruse is dropped!

The only pain I'm feeling is a little irritation, where you're humping my leg.

You don't like my thread, and you're acting out. I get it, but I don't care.
now you want me to whack my pecker off on you? dude you're one sick mther fker. keep your dreams of me out this.
Yikes.

Pretty appropriate for a Trump supporter, I guess, but yikes.

sounds like how people feel about trump, huh?

Could be!

Could be!
except they only feel that way so they can laugh at the destruction of the other side, right? now you're just tired of the whining your way and you don't care what people think. you just feel the way you do, end of story.

pretty much all there is to it from trump supporters at its core. seeing the left "melt down" is just kinda an added bonus.

Could be!
except they only feel that way so they can laugh at the destruction of the other side, right? now you're just tired of the whining your way and you don't care what people think. you just feel the way you do, end of story.

pretty much all there is to it from trump supporters at its core. seeing the left "melt down" is just kinda an added bonus.
My goodness, this just continues.

The only whining here is by the Trump supporters who are so grievously triggered by my little thread.

Suddenly my having an opinion is some kind of offense.

I really don't understand all this drama, but it's certainly becoming tedious.

Could be!

The only whining here is by the Trump supporters who are so grievously triggered by my little thread.

what size screen you using for your projection? 1000ft?

Could be!

you having an opinion is fine. love 'em to be honest.

but when people have a different opinion you pull into the "oh my goodness all i did was state my opinion" stance and act like others can't or shouldn't do the same thing.

i try to put this into common terms we can both understand and agree upon and you keep moving things around and/or getting mad at me for replying back to you.

Could be!

you having an opinion is fine. love 'em to be honest.

but when people have a different opinion you pull into the "oh my goodness all i did was state my opinion" stance and act like others can't or shouldn't do the same thing.

i try to put this into common terms we can both understand and agree upon and you keep moving things around and/or getting mad at me for replying back to you.
he doesn't have an opinion. if he had, he would state it and move on. He can't, he has an objective to troll and be hateful at people he knows are smarter than him because they have the opposite view.

Forum List

Back