Mcauliffe holds solid lead over Cuccinelli in Virginia

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
Terry McAuliffe up 8 points in Virginia governor's race: poll - Washington Times

Mr. McAuliffe’s camp has been working feverishly to tie Mr. Cuccinelli to the ongoing stalemate over the federal government shutdown on Capitol Hill. Mr. Cuccinelli has said he does not favor a shutdown and said last week that defunding Obamacare as a means to do so is not the proper approach.

The number of federal workers in northern Virginia who are being effected by the shutdown is adding to McAuliffe's lead. The Tea Party strikes again!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yall LOVE con artists dont ya? apparently you do
con artists, terrorists, rapists.. all the "fucked in the head" fucks

The Cuch is a TP loon. This could begin a national trend.

Terry McAuliffe up 8 points in Virginia governor's race: poll - Washington Times

Mr. McAuliffe’s camp has been working feverishly to tie Mr. Cuccinelli to the ongoing stalemate over the federal government shutdown on Capitol Hill. Mr. Cuccinelli has said he does not favor a shutdown and said last week that defunding Obamacare as a means to do so is not the proper approach.

The number of federal workers in northern Virginia who are being effected by the shutdown is adding to McAuliffe's lead. The Tea Party strikes again!

He's ahead by only 8 points? Not exactly a landslide.

He's ahead by only 8 points? Not exactly a landslide.

Landslide? no. Pretty much guarenteed to win? yes.

Looks like the state of VA has had enough of the far right wing.

It was a series of events. Jim Gilmore was a miserable failure who ran us into debt, then Mark Warner made VA America's best managed state, then George Allen called a black guy a monkey on camera, and then McDonell created a confederate holiday and attacked special education. And Bush pissed off a lot of people too.

In my opinion, this is a race of "the devil you know" vs. "the devil you don't know", I don't think that Cuccinelli did a bad job as Atty General, but some of his "social issues" don't jib with mine. Terry mac, is an unknown quantity , as is Sarvis. Out of the three, I like Sarvis the best and that's where my vote is going. I think that Sarvis started too big, at best, he should have tried for Lieutenant Governor before going for Governor. Hopefully e.w. jackson loses his bid.

Looks like the state of VA has had enough of the far right wing.

It was a series of events. Jim Gilmore was a miserable failure who ran us into debt, then Mark Warner made VA America's best managed state, then George Allen called a black guy a monkey on camera, and then McDonell created a confederate holiday and attacked special education. And Bush pissed off a lot of people too.

I knew Jim Gilmore when he was the Commonwealth's Attorney for Henrico County. The man is a complete idiot. He was so incompetent as a lawyer they would not allow him to try cases. The cops hated him because his department was so inept.

Forum List

Back