McCain Camp Wants to Postpone VP Debate

Nader expands on his response to the debates.

Ralph Nader weighs in on the debate (you know, the one he wasn't invited to) | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

Sen. John McCain is engaged in showboating," said Nader, an independent presidential candidate who is on the ballot in at least 45 states.

"I think whatever is happening in the massive bailout, in the $700 billion blank check that Bush wants from the Congress, is not dependent on Sen. McCain's returning to Washington. But over 50 million American voters are depending on his showing up on Friday at Ole Miss for the debate."

If McCain demurs, Nader said he would love to fill in for him.

"If he doesn’t reconsider, I would be very happy to take his place in the empty chair on the stage," Nader said. "I'm the No. 3 presidential candidate."

The sunny demeanor belies Nader's heartfelt belief that the meetings between presidential nominees, organized by the Commission on Presidential Debates, are controlled by a biased cabal of major media companies and the Democratic and Republican parties. Nader, along with Bob Barr, has not been invited to participate.

The commission "is controlled by our two major competitors who don't want us to compete in front of tens of millions of Americans," Nader said. "Only in America. No other Western nation has such farces."

If you havent seen the Couric - Palin interview its a must see, she is a complete idiot.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbg6hF0nShQ]YouTube - CBS Sarah Palin interview[/ame]

Couric is more biased and crooked than the magnificent Rather/Mapes duo.

So what kind of questions should she have asked, Whats your favorite dinner to make, Whats your favorite movie. O'reily wasnt easy on Obama but Obama answered all his questions and answered them well. Stop making excuses for her. I think you and her are smoking the same thing, and it must be gooooood shit!

So what kind of questions should she have asked, Whats your favorite dinner to make, Whats your favorite movie. O'reily wasnt easy on Obama but Obama answered all his questions and answered them well. Stop making excuses for her. I think you and her are smoking the same thing, and it must be gooooood shit!

How about how much she enjoyed smoking Marijuana. :badgrin:

If you exclude all the "um, uh, um, uh, um, uh's"...then yeah...I suppose he did do well :cuckoo:

Seriously, Obama looked like a fucktard. He couldn't spell cat if you gave him the c and t.

Stoner, you'd surely be the poster child as to why Medical Marijuana should not be legalized for the Republican Party.

If you exclude all the "um, uh, um, uh, um, uh's"...then yeah...I suppose he did do well :cuckoo:

Seriously, Obama looked like a fucktard. He couldn't spell cat if you gave him the c and t.

You obviously didnt watch it, I hate O'reily but at the end it looked like he and Obama became friends. O'reily would never let anyone get away without answering the touch question so you just seem like you dont have a fricken clue about the interview.

Couric is more biased and crooked than the magnificent Rather/Mapes duo.

Let's go with your premise that Couric IS biased. She asked Palin a very simple question. "Can you provide for me, a specific example in McCain's entire career, where John McCain has voted in favor of more regulations?" Palin couldn't answer that.

Let's go with your premise that Couric IS biased. She asked Palin a very simple question. "Can you provide for me, a specific example in McCain's entire career, where John McCain has voted in favor of more regulations?" Palin couldn't answer that.

She could have asked her about legalizing pot I guess.

Wonder how she would have answered that?

and neither can 95% of congress or 99.999999% of Americans. What a joke.

O'Reily, as much as I dis-like him, was REALLY hard on Hillary Clinton AND Obama this year. Both candidates answered their questions extremely well. I think Palin would bail out of the campaign if she went through Biden and O'Reilly on the same night.

and neither can 95% of congress or 99.999999% of Americans. What a joke.

But 95% of congress and 99.% of Americans are not John McCain's VP pick.

You ask Biden questions about Obama I'm sure he'd know the answer and vice versa. :eusa_whistle:

The anti-American traitors are obviously taunting, with the help of the leftist media, our next President of the United States of America, Senator John McCain. He puts our country first, unlike the Moslem Messiah. I say cancel the election and suspend the Constitution, so our President Bush can fix the problems the Marxist Dems caused!

I can't wait for Obama to win. The first Federally Observed gay marriage on the White House front lawn. Then the two men will spend the night in the Lincoln bedroom, then off to clone a baby and adopt it. The next day we will show you tittys on tv and we will legalize drugs, after we confiscate your guns. Then off to let gitmo prisoners go, apologize and let them sue the us taxpayers. Then tax the rich, increase welfare payments and give bums free housing. Last, have 1st graders practice oral on each other. socialize everything!

The reson for that is that McCain has NEVER voted in favor of tougher regulations. In fact, he's done just the opposite. Palin suggested otherwise.

Like I said---they didnt know that either. You mean you can't recognize an ambush when you see one ?

But 95% of congress and 99.% of Americans are not John McCain's VP pick.

You ask Biden questions about Obama I'm sure he'd know the answer and vice versa. :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, how dare the candidate for Vice President be asked that!
99.9999999% of Americans aren't on the undercard of the McCain ticket ....
The reson for that is that McCain has NEVER voted in favor of tougher regulations. In fact, he's done just the opposite. Palin suggested otherwise.

Glad to see we're all on the same page all. :lol:

Like I said---they didnt know that either. You mean you can't recognize an ambush when you see one ?

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Here's what describes Mrs. Mooseburger

"Professionals are predictable, it's the amateurs that are dangerous."

Forum List

Back