McCain hasn't been to work in 6 months.

He is probably too busy colluding with foreign entities from his death bed.
Give the old fucker a break.

He should resign since he obviously can not carry out the duties of senator.

Exactly, Arizona has a Republican governor who can appoint an appropriate replacement. Someone like Joseph Arpaio, who is out of work after being exonerated by President Trump.

If McCain recovers, he can always relaunch his political career with a run for the presidency in 2020

Unacceptable

If I worked somewhere and missed 6 straight months I would not have a job.

Since when has he or any other Congressional member done any work??

Hell they get more time off than anyone in business.

They don't work. Hell most of them have never had a real job in their lives.

McCain should resgn for medical reasons

That way his replacement can run in the 2018 election

He hasn't done anything for us Arizonans in years other than block aspiring conservatives who could be effective for us. Seen his daughter Megan lately.......she's big as a house.

He hasn't done anything for us Arizonans in years other than block aspiring conservatives who could be effective for us. Seen his daughter Megan lately.......she's big as a house.
Arizonians are stupid as fuck.
How many re-elections has that faggot won?

McCain will go down as one of our greatest Senators

Unacceptable

If I worked somewhere and missed 6 straight months I would not have a job.

He needs to resign and let the Governor appoint someone.

He's trying to stay above ground long enough to fuck up another Trump initiative....probably to vote against the new Supreme. I can see it all now...Miss Lindsey wheels him into the Senate at 2am and he turns thumb down and croaks.
lol.gif

He's trying to stay above ground long enough to fuck up another Trump initiative....probably to vote against the new Supreme. I can see it all now...Miss Lindsey wheels him into the Senate at 2am and he turns thumb down and croaks.
lol.gif

I am really impressed with the amount of hatred that this old curmudgeon has against his country. Most people would have quit the senate by now, and at least tried to mend fences before keeling over dead

That way his replacement can run in the 2018 election

That would depend on Arizona law. Are replacement senators appointed until the end of the term, or are special elections required in that state

As of June 1 the GOP governor would replace McCain if he resigned for the remainder of the term (30 months) but McCain won't loosen his grip on the seat.....like I said, he wants to ambush the President again if he can.

Forum List

Back