McCarthy caves, concedes to all demand of dissenters...

I'm more pragmatic.

I don't believe there's anyone that the 200 McCarthy supporters would accept that would be anything but nominally better than McCarthy.

And McCarthy looks exceptionally weak right now.

Better to take the W, the concessions, and the weak leader rather than risk snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

It's not 20 vs 200... It's 20 vs all of Washington and all of the Legacy Media.
Threre's nothing pragmatic about weakness....McCarthy is a wormy weakling.

To a time where the people in Congress actually put the interest of the American people first instead of special interest and the welfare queens. If that was ever the case.

Passing massive wasteful spending bills that are funded by debt ain't cool.

Putting out a 1500 page almost $2 T spending bill with more pork in it than an Oscar Mayer packing plant and then requiring that it has to be voted on in a few hours when we are $31 T in debt ain't cool .

Not having stand alone bills is a recipe for more pork and and more corruption and more welfare.

Allowing millions of goddamn Illegals to flood across the border is not cool.

Raising taxes ain't cool.

Adding more debt to an already massive debt is not cool.

Growing the size of an already massive bloated Federal bureaucracy ain't cool.

Having a welfare state ain't cool.

Artificially running up the cost of energy to appease the Environmental Wackos ain't cool.

Destroying the military with woke polices ain't cool.

Stealing elections and punishing those that protested against it ain't cool.

Don't know how many of those things the 20 American Patriots can fix but at least they can make a start.
You forgot to add that racists and traitors arent cool. Isnt that right, racist?

This is what you get when you show some backbone and stand firm.

Now watch the Uniparty and Lamestream Media attempt to downplay and/or ignore a Conservative victory...

Was one of the concessions that he wouldn't be a RINO?

I'm not sure he's the worst RINO in DC but he does seem to have some RINO tendencies

Maybe one concession would be: "I will be like Trump in almost every way"

laugh... but not laugh

Sure. I also follow TYT, Jordan Chastain, Emma Vigeland , Ana Kasparian, Jimmy Dore and Tulsi Gabbard...

What's your point ... that you are trapped in a bubble?

I believe it.
Most of those people you listed are also lunatics.

The answer is still NO.

McCarthy is still a bag man for the CCP.
I don’t know about the CCP.

But it highlights how feckless he is. Cravenly seeking the job with this weakness shows he isn’t suited for the job.

I don’t know about the CCP.

But it highlights how feckless he is. Cravenly seeking the job with this weakness shows he isn’t suited for the job.

He's awash with loot from Sequoia Capital, which is footsie-wootsie with the CCP.

The little red bastards are everywhere.

Forum List

Back